• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #2

Nope. Not even a speed translation or meme translation. So we're probably gonna have to wait for it to come out tomorrow.

Peter1129 said:
I mean we already knew it was gonna be a stomp since Kokushibo already said a couple of chapters ago that not even Muzan was able to hurt Yoriichi. Also getting stomped by Yoriichi doesn't make Muzan weak.
No one say he weak ,though.

Honestly it makes sense that Yoriichi can stomp Muzan, that doesn't bother me at all, Yoriichi was always supposed to be the pinnacle of all Demon Slayers and it was always hinted that Muzan was terrified of him and could never beat Yoriichi, however Yoriichi's flaw comes from hesitation, which Tanjiro has learned to never do, so that's where he will succeed where Yoriichi has not

Now the series introduced a way to kill Muzan, if you slash all his brains and hearts in a quick intervel, he can't regenrate and will be left defenseless for a Head kill, so the 13th form can kill Muzan, I expect a long battle where Tanjiro eventually lands the 13th form and kills Muzan, it needs to happen here and now, or else Muzan will realize Tanjiro can kill him and run away forever

I wonder if Tanjiro can surpass Yoriichi, he was the most amazing swordsmen ever, so I wonder if it's even possible to kill him

Well so far we know that Yoriichi has Demon Slayer Mark, See-Through-World, and Breath of the Sun. While Tanjiro has Demon Slayer Mark, See-Through-World, Repetitive Action, and Dance of the Fire God (Breath of the Sun). So in terms of useful techniques that amp stats, Tanjiro does have one more than Yoriichi. Though currently his base isn't nearly as strong. So I do believe that Tanjiro has a chance to surpass Yoriichi though it's probably gonna take a while for his base to become as strong as Yoriichi.

Volume 18 Extras https://********.org/chapter/768757/1

Prepare for more Akaza backstory that was too long to be in the main story.

Just realized that I forgot to post the Korean scans for the next chapter here. https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2454062

So from the looks of this chapter it seems like Obanai is probably the strongest Pillar after Gyomei in Base. He was actually shown to parry some attacks from Muzan alongside Gyomei, Sanemi, and Giyuu without a mark. All three of them are marked although Gyomei is the only one shown to be able to destroy the whips. Everybody else with the exception of Mitsuri can only parry them.

I wonder if this series is ending or if they will extend it to keep milking it. Anyway, seems like we are getting snake pillars past.

He was supposed to be offered to a snake demon, funny how snake-breath is his fighitng style now. Anyone guessing on who will die?

Gyomei is pretty much guaranteed to die and Obanai has a death flag waving over him right now. I used to think Giyuu would die but now I'm not sure.

Correction I got it backwards. Kyojuro is 1 year younger than Obanai not older. Obanai is 21 while Kyojuro is 20.

Oh right forgot about that. I'll add it once I post Kanao and Genya's profile. Also still waiting for Hantengu's emotion clones to have their images rendered.

Air Manipulation should be added, as he can create freezing winds. Along with creation and duplication, as he can make ice sculptures of him that are just as strong.

You know I actually have a problem with that. Wasn't that specifically referring to Hantengu and not demons in general?

It says here the demon known as Hantengu not just demons.

https://*****************/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-116-page-16.html

It says humans aren't the only creatures that can release explosive growth. The next page says it's referring to Hantengu who had done the same several times in the past and not the demon species in general.

I mean the next page specifically said Hantengu. And we've seen many demons throughout the series being driven into a corner (Swamp Demon, Daki, Gyutaro and etc.) and none of them got stronger. Akaza, Kokushibo, and Muzan adapted to getting their head slashed off due to having a strong will to live on while Doma was unable to adapt since he didn't care about living. And that's adaptation not reactive power level.

Back