• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes but actual potency matters more than relative scaling of Power Nulls within a single verse.

The strongest Power Null of a Power Null chain that got feats that encompasses Power Nulling Tier 9-8 abilities would still have a weaker Power Nulling than a simple Power Null with feats of stopping Tier 7 abilities.

No, not really. Just like mind haxing a stronger being does not give you stronger mind hax unless you are mind haxing a higher dimensional being, so the same would apply to power null.

Sorry, with "Tiers" I was refering to the potency of the negated abilities/hax, not the AP. I guess I should not have used the words "Tiers" here.

But since the potency of the hax often scale alongside the AP, depending on the type of hax and how the abilities work in a specific verse, a Power Null's potency might actually indirectly scale to the AP sometimes.

Potency of the hax almost NEVER scales to the AP. I mean you have:

tier 10 pucci with low 2-C MiH

9-A Jill with 1-A fate hax

5-B Rein with 1-A spear

4-A GEoM with 1-A hax and resistances

9-B Ban Midou with 2-B -> 2-A hax

9-B Enlil with High 1-B hax.

Those are the extreme examples though. Using the most infamous hax characters is hardly proof for a statement involving "almost NEVER".

Also there's a huge difference between 4D+ hax and 3D hax.

On the lower end of the abilities, basically any abilities/resistances said to "grow/scale with the user". This growth is insignificant or even irrelevant if it's far above the user's own though, so I am not refering to these.

And you have characters in verses like Dragon Ball where the initial assumption is "higher power level = resistance to hax" with certain exceptions.

If Legend is a possesion then Rimuru Resist, furthermore if someone who try to posses him have no true physical body they will disapear, Also Raphael Will help him maintain His conciousness not to mention due to soul corridor His memory transcends time and space, Veldora is also exist whitin Rimuru plus if Rimuru Absorbs lihiko he Will get all of his ability including Legend

I mean Rimuru already resisted Power Nullification. I could easily see Rimuru's Soul Haxing Iihiko Shishime to win here since Iihiko Shishime has no feat of Power Nullification of something to this level.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Awh man, I was going to get around to making this thread. You beat me to the job OP.
If you want you can use Diablo instead, but again Diablo probably stomp him.

Maybe Shion or other mid low Tier Will have a fair match against medaka box character

Back