• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Hunter vs Sorcerer Supreme - Dante vs Doctor Strange

Not sure, I think he can resist time slow/stop or something.

I hope DMC experts will give their opinion here.

Newendigo said:
How good is Dante resistant to time hax?
There's no resistance on his page.

Regardless, Dante's Devil Trigger, significantly better versatility, comparable skills etc. should give him a decent win

It says "Resistance to Time Manpulation" at the end of Powers and Abilities section.

I dont know, does he has any answer to a Bargain+ BFR and Matter Manipulation?

-BFR

Don't even remembering him ever using that.

Matter Manipulation IIRC isn't combat applicable

Yeah.

There is nothing stopping Stephen from making Dante fall from portals infinitly.

Plus Agamoto to unlimited restart the fight whenever he dies until he beats the crap out of Dante.

Going with Strange.

I mean the BFR is because he knew on loki prior hand so there is that...and agamoto is only if he activates it before death afaik

Oh, that.

Well, in DS used his BFR several times.

The starting range is of 50 meters, so Strange can activate Agamoto.

What exactly is stopping Strange from throwing Dante into a portal and making him fall through dimensions for a reeally long time

Either that, or he uses his Time Manipulation, which can affect Low 2-C beings, reverse whatever action Dante does and make Time Loops before Strange even dies

or he turns his weapons into umbrellas

or just traps him into the Mirror Dimension

I'm... Not sure if Ultima is being serious or is kidding.

He doesn't have ovo on his comment, but, I feel a sense of ovo.

I'm scared.

Strange via his S U P R E M E Time Manipulation. Matter Manipulation that, while he doesn't use to destroy his opponents, renders all of Dante's weapons useless. And can just make him fall through dimensions infinitely until the end of time, thousands of years after he has gone mad from the experience.

i'm just stating he never used his time loop unless he knew on his opponent which when he knew on dormamu he bargained the shit out of him. The BFR is more likely but i vaguely remember he opens with blasts or other things. Though we have to not dante is pretty arrogant too so there is that

that's the thing it maybe a prolong fight before they bring out DT or that agamoto so yeah...

Strange for reasons above.

Also worth noting that I completely forgot is the first sign of trouble for a more expierienced Strange in Ragnorok was immediately BFR

So that's something

So, the current votes:

-Dante: 0

-Strange: 6 (Newendigo, Glass, Ultima, Teen, Gargoyle, Red)

Let me know if I count wrong cause god knows how I'm suck at math.

Strange could simply BFR Dante. Just lut him fall for all eternity.

Or trap him into the Mirror Dimension.

Or trap him into a Time Loop.

Back