• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon clan and Goddess clan and other abilities and resistance additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've just been busy.

Already addressed this a million times before.
That is right, but i am sure that Meliodas can tank that cruel sun.

I mean he FC'd the cruel sun but just stood there . If the cruel sun hit Escanor, it would explode. Meliodas would know how much damage that cruel sun does, he just FC'd back to Escanor instead of somewhere else.

I'm like 99% sure, as well.

The Cruel Sun already exploded.

Anyway, Escanor just generally exudes heat by existing. I'm fairly sure not taking massive heat damage from a fight like the one against Meliodas could be enough.

I'm like 99% sure, as well.

The Cruel Sun already exploded.

Anyway, Escanor just generally exudes heat by existing. I'm fairly sure not taking massive heat damage from a fight like the one against Meliodas could be enough.
But can Meliodas, Zeldris and Estarossa have heat resistance?
Meliodas was in the perfect cube with Escannor heat aura flaring up he literally punches this dude and grabs him. They got hit by the explosion of the FC attack. Zeldris was unaffected by Mael's presence that melted his sword and his darkness was also unaffected. Escanor has a heat aura in the one and couldn't melt Zeldris' sword when Mael could so it's either resistance negation or a power level difference. Estarossa was unaffected by Escanor heat aura that was affecting the holy knights even Ban at close range.

Zeldris was able to survive these kinds of attacks from Mael. So, I guess.

Not sure about Estarossa, since his skin was seared off by Escanor's attack.

Zeldris was able to survive these kinds of attacks from Mael. So, I guess.

Not sure about Estarossa, since his skin was seared off by Escanor's attack.
He withstood mid-day escanor aura which was affecting the holy knights even Ban. He was even laughing at it. Also shouldn't demon darkness scale to their heat resistance? Have you seen my other edits? Even not Estarossa but Meliodas should get resistance to heat as well he fought Escnor in a perfect cube and even hits him bare-handed and took the heat of the FC cruel sun with no damage.

Ban is a huge glass cannon, and didn't really affect the Holy Knights to a significant degree. I don't really see heat resistance there, more like Estarossa just having far, far higher durability.

I already said that one's fine.

Ban is a huge glass cannon, and didn't really affect the Holy Knights to a significant degree. I don't really see heat resistance there, more like Estarossa just having far, far higher durability.

I already said that one's fine.
Since I have 3 mods and 5 or 6 other people agreeing can the changes be applied? Same for rabbits crt?

At least the stuff Mitch, Elizhaa and I said were fine.

I haven't seen all the new stuff on Rabbit's CRT.

At least the stuff Mitch, Elizhaa and I said were fine.

I haven't seen all the new stuff on Rabbit's CRT.
Could you give me a quick summary of them? And if possible could you unlock the profiles? Rabbits crt only added spacial manipulation for high ranking demons and deconstruction for true magic meliodas

Here.

I'll do it.

I'll just add deconstruction since everyone's fine with it.

Spatial Manipulation was still being debated.
You'll add the abilities to the profile or unlock it? Also you agreed with curse negation for Zeldris. Also would DK have heat resistance from scaling above his sons and using their bodies? And demongodmitch agrees with gravity manipulation for DK. here here

You'll add the abilities to the profile or unlock it?
Add them.
Also you agreed with curse negation for Zeldris.
Yes.
Also would DK have heat resistance from scaling above his sons and using their bodies?
Yes.
And demongodmitch agrees with gravity manipulation for DK. here here
And I strongly disagree with it because an attack producing crushing force is not grounds for gravity manipulation.

I'll add the powers when this issue is resolved.

Speedster, you're not supposed to constantly change and add new topics to the OP, it drags CRT's out and makes it harder to keep track of what was actually accepted, which makes these CRT's never finish

It's fine when it's little stuff, but you've changed the topic thrice now, so yeah... Don't add more when ByAsura adds the changes

Speedster, you're not supposed to constantly change and add new topics to the OP, it drags CRT's out and makes it harder to keep track of what was actually accepted, which makes these CRT's never finish

It's fine when it's little stuff, but you've changed the topic thrice now, so yeah... Don't add more when ByAsura adds the changes
I haven't added any new abilities since yesterday

You still added them, a CRT is mainly only supposed to discuss and apply changes that were originally brought up

NNT has 4 CRT's open right now and you keep posting in all of them, it's supposed to be only one CRT open as a time so things don't get convoluted
Alright, I won't add any new abilities in this crt and the others in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I've added the stuff above.

There's still more things to add from the OP. I'm neutral on them.

Last edited:
Everything excluding the ones here (I did make sure to add Zeldris' curse negation) and deconstruction for Meliodas.

And also the Nerobasta thing I talked about. Though that hasn't been added to the profiles, rejected, or accepted.

Everything excluding the ones here (I did make sure to add Zeldris' curse negation) and deconstruction for Meliodas.
I think high ranking demons should have heat resistance and resistance to resistance negation. Scaling from Estarossa and Meliodas being unaffected by Escanor presence while others were affected. For the later he was in a perfect cube and you can see Escanor heat melting the rocks and Meliodas can hit him. Zeldris had his sword melted by Mael’s presence and he was unaffected and his darkness sword was unaffected so darkness should scale. Meliodas in the passes repelled Mael sun aura with his darkness aura. Even Estarossa darkness held back Escanors cruel sun although he broke it by powering up. I will provide scans if you want.
Wouldn't heat(comparable to that of the sun) be counted as radiation(Thermal Radiation)?
And possible regeneration for Arthur here
High ranking demons should have resistance to ice manipulation and the cold for scaling above Meliodas and cusack
here Ice Manipulation (Unaffected by Vivian's Freeze Coffin which completely froze through an Earth Crawler)
if demons get resistance to powernull then Gowther should get resistance negation and ban should have limited power absorption since he used SD lightning against her.
Melascula's range should increase for reviving souls across Britannia so 100km and interdimensional range with portals and magic should be fine. She should also have summoning and bfr on her profile via portals.
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.
Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high-ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
Resistance to heat manipulation for the demon clan. Scale to estarossa who was unaffected by escanor presence and zeldris who was unaffected by mael's presence
And unholy manipulation and power nullification via darkness which most people seem to agree with. So what else needs to be discussed?

Please, stop spamming posts.
And unholy manipulation and power nullification via darkness which most people seem to agree with. So what else needs to be discussed?
I'll add that tomorrow.
Also, could you add possible resistance negation for true magic Meliodas destroying the DK arm? I think the demon resistances are fine.
I still strongly disagree with that. Being able to resist the effects of goddess magic doesn't necessarily equate to resisting all forms of deconstruction overall.
Isn't this intagibilty?
Seems like it.
I almost forgot resistance to regeneration negation mid for high ranking demons stronger than monspeet and Estarossa
I believe that's still being contested.

Please, stop spamming posts.

I'll add that tomorrow.

I still strongly disagree with that. Being able to resist the effects of goddess magic doesn't necessarily equate to resisting all forms of deconstruction overall.

Seems like it.

I believe that's still being contested.
So can the intangibility be added? And melascula range increases. And demon's resistance to power nullification and deconstruction, ice manipulation scaling to Meliodas and cusack resistances. Zeldris, Meliodas and DK heat resistance.
if demons get resistance to powernull then Gowther should get resistance negation and ban should have limited power absorption since he used SD lightning against her.
Melascula's range should increase for reviving souls across Britannia so 100km and interdimensional range with portals and magic should be fine. She should also have summoning and bfr on her profile via portals.
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.
Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high-ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
Resistance to heat manipulation for the demon clan. Scale to estarossa who was unaffected by escanor presence and zeldris who was unaffected by mael's presence
And possible regeneration for Arthur here
And that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back