• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon clan and Goddess clan and other abilities and resistance additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd need to be limited gravity manipulation to begin with, which there's no indication of.

No, just tk overpowering the projectiles.

Good point, but it's outright stated to be peculiar. So the obvious indication is that it doesn't dissolve his body.

Seems fine.

Just absorption, not mimicry. Mimicry is copying powers.

I have, but I can't even quote half of them and don't really have an opinion on the rest.

On another note, Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons.

It'd need to be limited gravity manipulation to begin with, which there's no indication of.

No, just tk overpowering the projectiles.

Good point, but it's outright stated to be peculiar. So the obvious indication is that it doesn't dissolve his body.

Seems fine.

Just absorption, not mimicry. Mimicry is copying powers.

I have, but I can't even quote half of them and don't really have an opinion on the rest.

On another note, Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons.
What does that mean for nerobasta? Or did nakaba forget again? What's the fair point again? ALso take a quick glance at rabbits crt she added new abilities. here

What does that mean for nerobasta?
Resistance to Curse Manipulation.
Or did nakaba forget again?
In this particular story thread, it's a huge detail that characters can't even fight them or their minions due to these effects, I'd say no.
What's the fair point again?
The Mael/Estarossa resistance.
ALso take a quick glance at rabbits crt she added new abilities. here
Later.

Resistance to Curse Manipulation.

In this particular story thread, it's a huge detail that characters can't even fight them or their minions due to these effects, I'd say no.

The Mael/Estarossa resistance.

Later.
Only nerboasta? Wouldn't other godesses scale? I thought only 4 archangels had blessings against commandments.

It's mentioned that Nerobasta is high-ranking, and she's even older than Goddess of comparable rank like Jelamet.

We don't have profiles for other high-ranking Goddesses (at least confirmed ones, since Nanashi probably is).

Sure.

That seems more like just exerting force than gravity manipulation.

Seems more like telekinesis given his fight with The Original Demon.

Seems fine.

I'm planning to put that on all the profiles.

Humans can also survive Goddess magic, as shown with Rou and the Holy Knights in Cursed By Light. It's something that exclusively affects Demons and darkness.

That was with half of the commandments.

Agreed.

I don't see anything that substantiates your claim.

That's not reflection.
I agree with all of this

I agree with all of this
That's great but would demon king still get possible deconstruction and EE with dead zero. DK attack requires LS to break out so it could be limited gravity manipulation. here which low differ the sins despite being at full power with class g LS. Do you agree with the other points I made?

That's great but would demon king still get possible deconstruction and EE with dead zero. DK attack requires LS to break out so it could be limited gravity manipulation. here which low differ the sins despite being at full power with class g LS. Do you agree with the other points I made?
Nah, that's just hyperbole, "I will crush you from existence" and he proceeds to not erase them at all

It's just gravity manip

Melascula's range should increase for reviving souls across Britannia so 100km and interdimesional range with portals and magic should be fine.
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tatics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.

Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
Anyone seen this?

We don't have profiles for other high-ranking Goddesses (at least confirmed ones, since Nanashi probably is).
Can the demon clan(high-ranking) get resistance to heat manipulation from scaling above estarossa and Zeldris who were unaffected by the sunshine aura? And Meliodas too who fought Mael in the past and was unaffected by sunshine aura.

Can the demon clan(high-ranking) get resistance to heat manipulation from scaling above estarossa and Zeldris who were unaffected by the sunshine aura? And Meliodas too who fought Mael in the past and was unaffected by sunshine aura.
I think Chandler can. He can use an attack which melts the ground beneat in base: Crimson Requiem.

Guys, we don't scale resistances based on superior power
I think high ranking demons should have heat resistance and resistance to resistance negation. Scaling from Estarossa and Meliodas being unaffected by Escanor presence while others were affected. For the later he was in a perfect cube and you can see Escanor heat melting the rocks and Meliodas can hit him. Zeldris had his sword melted by Mael’s presence and he was unaffected and his darkness sword was unaffected so darkness should scale. Meliodas in the passes repelled Mael sun aura with his darkness aura. Even Estarossa darkness held back Escanors cruel sun although he broke it by powering up. I will provide scans if you want and more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back