• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra's Existence Erasure

The current manga confirms and reinforced the long standing lore mechanics of Dragon Ball that people killed or destroyed by Demons can't be brought back to life and can prevent reincarnation.

This applies to Demigra. Soul manipulation and destruction is a passive ability for all demons.

If is like the manga then demons destroy the soul of anyone that they kill, no need of any special power. Note, that do not mean that any demon would be able to one-shot via soul destruction.

I think this is a pretty good Existence Earsure feat. Although, anyone with High Godly regen, of resistance to existence erasure can overcome it i believe so, right? Anyways, I agree with this.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Mid-Godly helps you overcome EE. High-Godly is if your dimensional level gets destroyed and you come back.

Xenoverse Zamasu and the Time Patroller should be high Godly then.

Also there is a Mecha Zamasu now in Heros.

I suppose that this probably seems fine, but I would prefer more staff input.

I don't know if I agree.

All these statements sound something akin to, "I going to blast you into another dimension."

So I'm neutral on this topic.

Same. It's just fancy language without further explanation.

Demigra was messing with history and so Goku would never have been born. It's a time paradox, not erasure.

Okay. Never mind then.

Perhaps we should close this thread?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Same. It's just fancy language without further explanation.

Demigra was messing with history and so Goku would never have been born. It's a time paradox, not erasure.
This is your counter argument 'fancy language' the same guy who whole heartedly accept baseless statements from arrogant Saint Seiya characters and accepts any book from an unreliable narrator in the Elder Scrolls. Consider Simon to be 1-C just from a single vague statementa and showing.

Yet when there is a reaffirmation of a very old concept in Dragon Ball that gets confirmed, you call it fancy language. This isn't something new this is a very old fact.

This is not an argument at all.

Not only that Paradoxes don't work it only make alternate realities. Killing Goku before birth will not erase a Goku that is fighting Demigra in battle only create a another possibility where Goku is dead.

Demon have the ability to destroy souls.

And Demigra does not have the ability to force Paradoxes, only Towa. But she never used it on battle only when the characters was not expecting it and after she infiltrated the timenest.

Time Lord Demigra may have it but he didn't use it in combat.

Attacking people with ad-hominems because they don't agree with you is not an argument at all.

It's not an ad-hominems, cause I didn't attack him, it is a common observation from seeing how he works in this place. Atleast know what is a fallacy or not.

'Flowery language' is a very elaborate, ornate, and often poetic/literary way of speaking or writing. It is the opposite of plain, simple language. If a speech or writing style is flowery, it uses too many complicated words or phrases in an attempt to sound skilful.

There is nothing flowery about Demigra's statement it is clear cut and works according to the facts given in the manga.

Fancy language??? So let's close half of the page and thread of this wiki for this reason... I think the limit has been exceed with the grudge regarding dragonball

InfiniteBlack123 said:
This is your counter argument 'fancy language' the same guy who whole heartedly accept baseless statements from arrogant Saint Seiya characters and accepts any book from an unreliable narrator in the Elder Scrolls. Consider Simon to be 1-C just from a single vague statementa and showing.
While I understand your passion, @InfiniteBlack123, you used Appeal to Motive Fallacy as arguments and they are fallacious arguments.

Stated Demigra can erase individuals multiple times in multiple games, including very specific instance of him trapping the TP in a timeline in heroes and about to erase the timeline as I showed earlier. He can erase things from existence as stated and it is very specific in some instances.

Besides even if he did accomplish it by erasing them from the timeline he is still erasing them anyway completely. But the fact he can erase timelines and acasual beings shows he is not just causing paradoxes.

Well, on second thought, I personally would not mind adding existence erasure to the Demigra page, but it depends on what the rest of the staff think.

Well its ultimately your call so ill leave it to you since I've brought the evidence I have on hand to the thread already, but it is stated several times in several games, and is very specific he can erase even timelines and acasual beings who laugh of time paradoxes all the time. So I don't think saying it is just a time paradox is factual, like a couple people implied it might be.

I am currently leaning toward agreeing with you, but I usually let the rest of the staff decide. Perhaps you should ask Ryukama to give input here?

Back