• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra's Existence Erasure

It is likely best to wait a bit for more replies first though.

Existence Erasure (has stated he would erase people from existence many times)

Something concise like that?

Sounds reasonable for the most part, although some of those look like fancy wording for "I'll vaprize you!"

I think Demigra also has God ki, because Goku stated in XV1 something like "I became a God too once (referring to SSG) like yourself"

Can this be added anyways, most staff agree or find it reasonable.

I'm sorry but this thread was severely derailed by personal insults and appeal to motives delivered at myself, and due to me being busy with other threads I didn't get a chance to reply in detail.

Allow me to analyze and deconstruct every single statement posted in this thread in order in my following post.

First, from this link

The first two quotes, "I will erase you from history" and "You will never have existed" can be quotes for the ability, however they are severely lacking in context (as are practically all elements of these DBX revisions) and don't make it clear if this is an inherent ability of Demigra or not.

I sincerely doubt it is, or else he'd have used it in other instances. Instead, this is clearly a consequence of Demigra's desire to destroy the timelines of the multiverse, and through their destruction Goku would never have existed as his timeline would be gone.

The third and fourth quotes, "I will erase you from this world" and "you will vanish without a trace" are quite literally just boasting. It is no different from Boros screaming "I will send you and this planet to Hell!" to Saitama, and then using that line to say Boros somehow has BFR.

Fifth quote is literally nothing.

This is even more boasting. And to make matters worst, it isn't even from the games. It's just from a random screenshot with even less context. Seriously, if you want there to be upgrades for Xenoverse, make the slightest effort to present your arguments in a decent way.

This is literally useless. Two scans devoid of any context which aren't even translated to begin with.

Existence Erasure should be removed from Demigra's profile. This upgrade is completely unnaceptable.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm sorry but this thread was severely derailed by personal insults and appeal to motives delivered at myself, and due to me being busy with other threads I didn't get a chance to reply in detail.
Okay, but I would prefer if we make an effort to not make the situation deteriorate further in that regard.

See my reply above. I sent a reply handling each and every quote in detail. There is absolutely nothing here that indicates Demigra has the ability to erase things from existence.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Existence Erasure should be removed from Demigra's profile. This upgrade is completely unnaceptable.
You make a good case, but it seems safest to wait for other staff members to reply first.

I agree with Matt to be honest, Demigra pretty clearly says he will erase you from existence after he is done, if he was referring to the act of erasing people from the Timeline with his own power he wouldn't have resorted to punching them in the face.

That is a good point. I will remove the power for the time being then.

I'm switching gfrom neutral to disagreement. Quotes 3 & 4 aren't anything. Like, if I said "I'll kill you!" to Saitama, you're not gonna assume I'm High 6-A because I said that.

Interestinggg. I'll wait for Ryu before I comepletely make up my mind.

Neutral now, leaning towards disagreeing.

i didnt agree with matthew...

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/DJqnc88SgDS the firts images are clears...

>>>>>"however they are severely lacking in context" <<<<< that's not true, why lack of context? the statement are clear, and this is one of the rare case, whic the statements are precise... demigra has a lot of type of magic, mind hax ecc.. and the EE isnt new in the DB verse, (hakai for example); so i didnt understand "lack of context" that isnt a valid motivation for debunking the precise and clearly statement in the images

figure speech? i think you have to figure out the difference between a figure speech and an tough statement... demigra is an extremly seriuos person, also the statements regarding the real world was correct... and they weren't more credible than this. if we have to put in the wiki only the things that a pg actually did and didnt consider the statements, therefor we have to change all the page of this wiki by halfing them... and as i arleady said "EE isnt new in the DB verse, (hakai for example)" and demigra was stated several time to be a threat that even beerus can deal with...

@IDright Just post a scan of Demigra erasing someone and it can be accepted. Not that hard to do.

Doesn't matter if EE isn't new. Dragon Ball characters don't all use the same exact techniques, so unless he's shown it then no dice.

if someone has a god complex that doesnt mean hes gonna lie, i didnt understand the link... we are talking about ability, the fact thet he cant control beerus doesnt mean that he can controls anyone else, thats mean beerus can resist to it

Quantu said:
He's more prone to overestimating himself and his capabilities though. Not saying I disagree with EE though... I'm neutral.
This can be applied to Cell as well, and nobody is going to downgrade Cell because of it?

Akreious said:
Quantu said:
He's more prone to overestimating himself and his capabilities though. Not saying I disagree with EE though... I'm neutral.
This can be applied to Cell as well, and nobody is going to downgrade Cell because of it?
Not the proper analogy

Exactly. Cell has every single source saying he can do it and he actually does it in a game at the very least.

Demigra is just boasting.

Cell had already won, so there was literally no reason for him to lie in character either.

Demigra had destroyed the multiverse at the point (or thought he did) so he had no plans to use timelines to erase FW through paradoxes. Also FW survives after the multiverse is nuked, showing acausality, saying Demigra can just paradox him is incorrect when he was fine after the destruction the entire time nest an all timelines. So no paradoxing is not plausable even.

Not to mention Demigra is stated to be about to erase the TP from existance along with a sealed timeline by Chronoa, after he seals them in it. That is translated and that is what is stated in the 6 scans.

Final screenshot is directly stating andybody who gets in his way will be completly erased. The text is the translation of the red text on the screenshot.

So there is ample proof, mutliple statements from muyltiple games, and the arguemnt he would acomplish it through paradoxes is never stated and imposible since FW, Heroes time pattroler are unaffected by alterations to the timelines.

Realistically all evidcence points toward taking his multiple statements at face value, as well as kai of time confirming he cna do it, and arguments about using paradoxing are illogical as FW and heroes avatar are shown to have acausality when surviving alterations to, and outright destruction of the multiverse.

Demigra's claims are reiterated tiem and time again, and Chronoa backs it up stating he was going to do as much in heroes. Nothing suggests he was lying. And arguemnts for paradoxes are unfounded and unlikely given the acasual showngs of the various characters. Also the arguemnt why didnt he erase them inbattle is easily answered, he is not strogner, in DB you can circumvent such skills if your equal or superior liek with Hakai, it is even directly stated his magic won't work on Goku sicne he has god ki. Not to mention it is plot to.

Back