• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku caught the Bomber(One more vote!)

Genthru vs Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya Full Cowl
I'll get you bomber.

HxH-2011-73-genthru
Bruh you don't use nen this will be ez.

9-A keys Speed equalized All sba

Deku:

Bomber: Ionliosite, SpookyShadow, Buttersamuri, ZackMoon1234, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, ElixirBlue , and Dileeden.

Inconclusive: Kingofwolves999

Genthru underestimates his opponents heavily and wouldn't go for nen crush when he sees Deku has no nen. So he'd just go try to beat him up physically.

He would proceed to get 1-2 shot immediately.

Except it isn't? He has to activate his Nen to Nen crush. He wouldn't do that when he senses Deku doesn't have any because he's insanely overconfident.

In character Genthru would not use any nen against someone who doesn't have it. His overconfidence is his biggest weakness. He's already in the mindset to fight, and he has no reason to scare Deku like he did others, so he would 100% start with trying to beat him up physically. He's going up against a kid with no Nen, he'd try to establish himself as superior first before revealing Nen.

Isn't that only in response to other people with Nen? Would Genthru do that against some kid without any Nen? Especially given how incredibly overconfident he is?

Not Really since people without nen have been effected by Nen. Though Genthru might be stupid and try to fight Deku Nenless. If both are in character & the situation is Deku arresting the Bomber I think initially Genthru would be caught off guard but, would likely go for the contact bomb.

Genthru loses here for the same reason he lost to Kira. His overconfidence in his ability to crush people with ease, especially people without Nen, leads to his downfall. He wins if he flexes his nen at all, but he's so insanely overconfident and such an egoist he wouldn't do it as a first move.

Isn't there a difference though, Deku is likely to Rush in with Full Cowl or prepare a Amp punch for Genthru at that moment Genthru will notice the enhanced speed, the blue energy, or the red glow on Deku's fist & nen up.

That point was already discussed. Genthru is so overconfident he wouldn't feel the need to activate his Nen against someone he perceives as both a normal person and weaker than him. He'd go for physical combat 100% of the time in this scenario, and he gets 1-2 shot for doing so.

If he uses Nen at all he wins, but he's so overconfident he won't. If he survives the first hit and isn't so disoriented he can't do anything like he was in his fight with Gon, he wins. If he doesn't survive the first hit, or is too disoriented, he loses.

I'm voting inconclusive btw. This entire thing hinges on Genthru not getting so hurt he can't move like he did against Gon when he surprise hit him.

I too.

Genthru completely outclasses Deku in H2H combat and can eventually use Little Flower if something is not going according to keikaku.

Back