• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debunking Genius Kirby

Game Theory Kirby, The Villain of Dream Land pt 1
Game Theory Kirby, The Villain of Dream Land pt 1

Just according to the video here he really seems to act impulsively and not even think about his actions and some other things

That is just his personalisty, Kirby can be impulsive sometimes, but that doesnt debunk his genius intelligence, remember the rocket part.

Also cursed video.

This is like saying that Dexter or Doofenshmirtz intelligences should be minimized by their lack of common sense, legit there are no outliers or contradictions with intelligence (99% of the time at least) as being smart in something doesn't mean being smart in general, if a character is smart enough to get whatever intelligence rank we have then that just means they can do the things required to satisfy the requirements, not that they are that equally smart in everything.

+, MatPat took things way out of context, which is natural as he aims to entertain, not inform.

Furthermore this verse has a lot of other geniuses way smarter than Kirby who act just as innocent, like Meta Knight, Magolor and Susie, with not-so-innocent but still not your average genius characters like Haltman, Star Dream and Hyness.

Isn't Game Theory just well...a theory? It's something to entertain, not be used as actual evidence to downgrade or upgrade a character.

I agree. Not for that reason but because Kirby exhibits zero genius qualities. Building a rocket was putting together puzzle pieces.

Here's a list of the things wrong there

• Everyone in the verse decents from that god of destruction, who reborns himself as good or evil depending on what energy he may gather to form his body and soul, the one we see just so happens to be evil. Also, again, everyone decents from him, no one is a literal reincarnation of him.
  • This is not something expanded through all Kirby games, it was part of the lore of the last one.
  • In Kirby's Adventure Dedede communicated nothing to Kirby and acted questionable after being an antagonist, this is at least not fully Kirby's fault.
  • In Return to Dream Land that dragon attacked Kirby and co. first, and do so just because they traveled into his planet, + Magolor said it was causing problems.
  • In Milky Way Wishes he just beats some of the creatures on those planets, there was no guardians doing their jobs or something. Destroying NOVA was for the better as it was still aiming to grant Marx's wish, as well as being neutral with granting any wish in general, which is kinda dangerous.
  • Anyone sending Kirby to fight anyone is just saving him some seconds of time in stuff he can, and will do by himself.
  • In Epic Yarn we don't know if Kirby was aware of who the bad guy was and what he was doing, when he was he decided to oppose him.
  • In Revenge of Meta Knight the latter was an anti-villain, which is still a villain nonetheless. Kirby doesn't just smile at the end, he retires with sad music playing.
  • In Dream Land 3, self-defense. Also beating them may as well cure them, this had happened before.
  • No one lacks food in the magical land of Dream Land.
  • In Dyna Blade the description of the mini-game makes it clear that Kirby goes to beat her for the first reasons he said.
In Squeak Squad Kirby does act like a moron, and at the same time most fans recognize that he was acting out of character. The motivations of the bad guy is also very unclear in that game.

I give you my thanks Efi, because you took the effort to write all of that and research to debunk this ,good job, this time you truly amazed me.

Also f*cking yes, im tired of people saying Kirby is a god of destruction, i can tell i go through the internet informing people of this, and destroyed that headcanon to over 20 people, in fact, im like a kira Yoshikage"Thot patrol police", but with the Lore, i catch you any disinformative thing? Ok dude, GG, take this True Lore debunks.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Eficiente, now to contact MatPat on your debunk
When everyone says God of Destruction in the Kirby-verse, do you mean like Beerus?
It means Nil, well Nil in his God of destruction form, Void Termina

@Kirby71: Do you mean everyone saying how Kirby is another Void Termina or how everyone comments how Kirby is the most powerful character in fiction? >_>;

TartaChocholate said:
@Kirby71: Do you mean everyone saying how Kirby is another Void Termina or how everyone comments how Kirby is the most powerful character in fiction? >_>;
B O T H well i actually ignore when someone says Kirby is the most powerful character in fiction, but when someone downplays or im in a vs debate outside of this wiki i argue and debunk normally as always without wank, but being accurate (its right that sometimes i go crazy and say Kirby may be actually universal [i say may be, indicating a "possibly" but agree too with 4-A], and i indeed say Nil [Not Void Termina, please dont confuse] should be even higher than universal)

Ah my bad, I had those mixed up (I've only played Super Star, and loved it). I thought Ende Nil was the japanese name of Void Termina, my mistake.

Ever since Allies that theory has gone around crazy, and especially how Kirby is, in reality, some sort of Lovecraftian Cosmic Horror. While the little guy has always been formidable and admired for his incredible power, it was with Allies and especially after Smash Ultimate that everyone went crazy with Kirby being the most powerful character ever and the ultimate evil in the universe.

It gets weird I mean, the little guy keeps saving Dreamland and the universe, doesn't that firmly place him as a hero? I mean, "Pink Devil"? Why not, Pink Star Savior? Puffy Galaxy Warrior or something more heroic sounding?

Nil=Void, i use Nil ti refer to Nil, to the True Void, the primordial one, and Void Termina, his God of destruction incarnation.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
How come I can't find anythin about Nil?
Listen to Eficiente, Also, i give you a recommendation to see Meteorz Channel if you are interested about the Kirby Lore, he has a video about Nil, i may give you more info later if you wish, call me for that.

Back