• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debunk about contradiction on the race monitor (DC comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattSatire

He/Him
Oke I will talk about monitors origin,because many staff say there many contradiction but
I didn't see any contradiction on monitors origin,i will explain below,

1. actually in the comic countdown to final crisis monitors confirmed that they are from the first monitor or mar-novu,in the first multiverse

2.in the comic final crisis GM, stated that monitors is from first monitor,GM only repeat dialog from countdown final crisis
"BECOMES THIS HISTORY OF A ONCE-MIGHTY RACE OF HYPER-GODS, DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE FIRST IMMENSE, UNKNOWABLE MONITOR!"

remember it say there"UNKNOWABLE MONITOR!" and here it clearly refering to mar-novu, because the origin of mar-novu itself is mysterious until the era of the synder comic which explains clearly about its origin you can see here, and confirm that he is "unknownwable monitor"

3.even in the map of the multiverse that grant morrison made, it is clear that the monitor race moved to nill after the previous crisis event, indicating that they are the same monitors

3.many will argue that the word "monitor" in the final crisis refers to overvoid, but this is not entirely wrong, but remember that in the comic final crisis the word "monitor" not always referring to overvoid but when referring to overvoid is always given an explanation in it or give panel that explain if word "monitor"is referring to overvoid,like this
above clearly refer to overvoid, because there is an explanation of the word "monitor" in it

or if there is no explanation about overvoid then it is always called "monitor mind"

If you're still unsure, you can take a look at this scan:
there it is clear that the word "dark monitor" refers to mandrakk or dax novu, not dark overvoid, which indicates that the word "monitor" does not always refer to overvoid,depending on the description given in that word

the conclusion is that the word "monitor" does not always refer to overvoid, it can refer to one or one person, which does not have an additional "S" in it

The separation of cosmology makes no sense considering they have the same continuity

Last edited:
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

We are having a massive DC Cosmology revision ATM. Please do not make CRTs about these guys in the meantime. PLEASE. ON GOD. STOP.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

We are having a massive DC Cosmology revision ATM. Please do not make CRTs about these guys in the meantime. PLEASE. ON GOD. STOP.
I know sir,i just want to be clear that no contradiction about DC continuity,i hear cosmology will be split,and that's not make sense,in my opinion there is no any contradiction,and split cosmology is insane

I know sir,i just want to be clear that no contradiction about DC continuity,i hear cosmology will be split,and that's not make sense,in my opinion there is no any contradiction,and split cosmology is insane
The staff have spoken. The split will continue. My apologies. I will ask a staff member to close this thread.

The staff have spoken. The split will continue. My apologies. I will ask a staff member to close this thread.
Can you ask the staff to count me in about this split discussion?,i have big knowledge about DC comic,but I am new on this Vsb account,maybe I can help

Don't try to argue against the cosmology split, its not worth your time
No,i am not argue if this cosmology split is in the Right place,but I see in the discussion they say many contradiction but as a DC comic fans and reader,i don't see any contradiction just need some explain,maybe if the team count me in their discussion I can help

Can you ask the staff to count me in about this split discussion?,i have big knowledge about DC comic,but I am new on this Vsb account,maybe I can help
No, sorry, I cannot. Unless you can get permission from Antvasima and Ultima_Reality yourself, that revision is off limits to new members completely.

No, sorry, I cannot. Unless you can get permission from Antvasima and Ultima_Reality yourself, that revision is off limits to new members completely.
How can I contact antavisma and Ultima?,maybe you can tag him in this threat,so I can ask him by myself

Cease and desist with posting your message over and over in our staff forum. I already deleted it twice previously for good reasons, and this isn't the kind of thread that you are supposed to post in this forum in the first place.

I willclose this thread and move it to our content revisions forum.

Thank you for helping out, KLOL506. 🙏 🙂🎅☃️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back