• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Also, like I said in my season analysis, if Lex wrecked Tony immediately, then Lex would have come out on top. Otherwise, the fight would have gone as they showed it would have once the Hulkbuster came out

Sorvoe551 said:
Is there a page for Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor from the Superior Iron Man comic? It seems to be one of his most powerful armors from how they presented it
The SA crew did mention in a Top 10 episode that the Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor is the 2nd strongest armor suit made by him (the no. 1 armor is non-standard), thus this is the strongest armor allowed in Death Battle. Spamming suit parts and even multiple suits are common strategies by Tony, unless the environment disallow him to do so.

His newest suit
IMTONY2018013-Cov
could be one of his strongest suits. It has yet to be shown in comics, as it's coming out in the future. I like the design imo, kinda reminds me of the extremis armor.

Season 4, gents.

-Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake: Extremely close battle, but their analysis seemed to make sense. Fun fight, too bad Nathan looked terrible. Animation 8/10

-Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight: One of the weirdest themes that somehow worked. While SK is stronger, Scrooge is much faster and those gadgets of his screw over Shovel. Animation 7/10

-Venom vs Bane: Yep, a stomp like they said it'd be. Animation 7/10

-Power Rangers vs Voltron: While we don't have a profile for the original Voltron, even the 2016 one is so much stronger than the Dino Megazord, though it's a lot slower. It'd probably go as it was shown. Animation 8/10 (Loved the Voltron voice cast of MatPat, PeanutButterGamer, Lanipator, and KaiserNeko)

-Natsu vs Ace: Man who eats fire eats man who is fire. Shocking. Animation: 7/10

-Sub-Zero vs Glacius: Huh, they were wrong. Didn't know that until I looked it up a few minutes ago. Animation 7/10

-Android 18 vs Captain Marvel: Guess it all depends on whether 18 destroys Carol before she goes Binary. Still, they got 18's voice actress from TFS, so that was good. Animation 7/10

-Metal Sonic vs Zero: Yeah, Game Metal is absolutely destroyed by Zero and Comic Metal is beat once Zero stops time. Animation 8/10

-Lucario vs Renamon: Incredibly downplayed, but accurate. Brutal ending, highly approve of it. Animation 6/10

-Balrog vs TJ Combo: Stomp all around. Despite the downplay, their analysis was pretty good. Fun math to see. Animation 8/10 (Balrog's model was ugly as sin)

-Shredder vs Silver Samurai: Since it was composite Shredder, it was more of an even "first hit wins" fight. I thought their analysis made sense. Animation 8/10

-Smokey the Bear vs McGruff the Crime Dog: Bear murders dog. In other news, the sky is blue. Decent hand animation. Weird style, but it was energetic at least. Also Chris Sabat and Chris Rager killed it. Animation 8/10

-Thor vs Wonder Woman: Thor was downplayed and Wonder Woman had minimum wank. Animation was super rough. Animation 6/10

-Naruto vs Ichigo: Absolutely correct. Awesome pixel art for Ichigo's newer forms. Animation 9/10

-Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099: Extremely wrong, but at least Todd Haberkorn was a fun Miguel O'Hara. Animation 7/10

-Sephiroth vs Vergil: Correct, but majorly downplayed for both. At least the voice actors were good. Animation 8/10

@Jasonith I seen that feat, but it wasn't evaluate yet. And it would only apply to the fodder T-600, it wouldn't effect T-800 and above. Given that the Big Rigs Truck carrying a giant box of highly a highly explosive liquid would at least vaporize a human; which is 300 Megajoules at minimum; 9-A would be the bare minimum. Though if that does get more properly calc'd it could lead to some pretty solid upgrades.

Naruto vs Ichigo is still up for debate, both series are under revision, Naruto with the new calculations regarding the 4th great ninja war and Bleach with the novels.

During the time it was released it was accurate. And if the revisions goes as I think they will, both would be comparable in stats to let Naruto's versatility, experience, skill and hax give him the victory.

Ace vs Natsu was poorly researched. They totally messed up on how Logias work and they downplayed both of them to town level whenever both have feats much higher than that. I also dislike how they blatantly ignored power scaling for the both of them (I.E Erza being stronger than Natsu and Zoro being stronger than Ace. )

Going back into Starscream vs Rainbow Dash, the Cartoon prime is High 6-A via damaging Megatron, and i never really watched the G1 cartoon, but Starscream is normally portraied as being a punch bag for Megatron most of the time, who is comparable to OP

Yeah, Starscream is the underdog of transformers, and the reason for his demise was pretty accurate; he kind of blows himself with his own weapons often in cannon. But I can see why most people consider that more of a joke battle.

I mean, if they allowwed Rainbow Dash to have her amps, they could alow Starscream to have his. Wich englobe the Alternity form, but in speed, Starscream problaby loose, it is portraied in the Marvel Comics that alot of Bots can travel from planet to planet and Solar System to Solar System, but starscream had never done that, IIRC

You mean the punch that she immediately got back up from with basically no damage?

As well as being able to take 4.8 ton attacks with little injury?

I think i would put Starscream vs Rainbow in between 50 and 70. Starscream is Multi Continent Level in both Dura and AP, (via damaging and surviving the beatings from Megatron), wich Rainbow Dash have no ways to bypass that, and the aim thing can be said to almost all of Transformers back then, so i don't find that a good reasoning TBH, but there is more DB who are worse. BTW, the IDW Starscream scales to Thundercracker, who can endure an City destroiyng bomb in the face with no injuries, though that need to be calced and it is only estimated

Hellbeast1 said:
Nightmare vs Guts is REALLY BAD
That said Silver Samurai vs Shredder's good (Even if we scale him to Wolvy he's MCB wheareas Composite Shredder is around Town)
To be fair Silver Samurai Sword can tank hits from Adamantium and should be able to negate durability up to a 4-B level, it's a who hits first type of deal.

How is Raiden vs Wolverine wrong? Even with the downgrade, Raiden is still faster. What am I missing?

Well I noticed that much. What's the base speed gap? It seems more like both can win pretty evenly to me.

Back