• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Mega Man vs Astro Boy seemingly didn't include Omega Factor, meaning it's probably a stomp in the former's favor. Even if you ignore Duo's feat, for Mega Man death battle uses the Manga a lot so there's still the 666 zettaton feat. Even back when the two were at the same tier, Mega Man still won on this very website. And that was with speed equalized. Even with Death Battle's discrediting of the Duo feat, Astro Boy is 38.7865228c while Mega Man without the Duo feat is 250.173071c. Not to mention, I personally think 5-A Mega Man could defeat 4-C Astro Boy just due to sheer arsenal. Death Battle heavly downplayed it.

Also, side note, Astro Boy's profile is outdated. None of his powers are explained, most importantly Acausality and Time Travel.

The Smashor said:
Mega Man vs Astro Boy seemingly didn't include Omega Factor, meaning it's probably a stomp in the former's favor. Even if you ignore Duo's feat, for Mega Man death battle uses the Manga a lot so there's still the 666 zettaton feat. Even back when the two were at the same tier, Mega Man still won on this very website. And that was with speed equalized. Even with Death Battle's discrediting of the Duo feat, Astro Boy is 38.7865228c while Mega Man without the Duo feat is 250.173071c. Not to mention, I personally think 5-A Mega Man could defeat 4-C Astro Boy just due to sheer arsenal. Death Battle heavly downplayed it.
Also, side note, Astro Boy's profile is outdated. None of his powers are explained, most importantly Acausality and Time Travel.
I saw Cartoon Fight Club do Mega Man vs Astro Boy and it was cool, Mega Man won.

So I went back through all the episodes and I put together a list of those I think should make up the Top 10. Remember, this is a list of accuracy, not best episodes. Animation quality is used to break ties.

Mike Haggar vs Zangief

TMNT Battle Royale

He-Man vs Lion-O

Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro

Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom

Hulk vs Doomsday

Naruto vs Ichigo

Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate

Thanos vs Darkseid

And the Bottom 10. Same rules apply.

Rogue vs Wonder Woman

Bomberman vs Dig Dug

Vegeta vs Shadow

Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu

Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon

Guts vs Nightmare

Goku vs Superman 2, The Revenge

Yang vs Tifa

Dante vs Bayonetta

Mewtwo vs Shadow

Neither of Shadow's matches even touch the bottom 10. The hedgehog gets crapped on by both, Vegeta and Mewtwo in base. Also Goku vs Supes 2 predated Super so Goku was only like, 4-B at the time. Plus, Supes still blitzes.

Actually, the movies still put Goku at least 3-C. Also, Goku Vs Superman 1 used Toei Goku who's 3-B at his peak. They also left out obvious details such as IMP being a suicide punch in Superman's case.

I don't think the movies put him at 3-C, I'm pretty sure the only thing that would suggest that was a dub only line of Beerus being able to blow away a galaxy or something (Afaik the original japanese line said Beerus could destroy solar systems). Plus they didn't use Toei Goku in the first match, they used manga Goku and slapped the SSJ4 transformation as an extra 10× boost to their calculated Buu saga stats.

That would still be compositing him for the first one, and actually the dub said Solar system but the original Japanese version said galaxy. The exact opposite of what you just said.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
That would still be compositing him for the first one, and actually the dub said Solar system but the original Japanese version said galaxy. The exact opposite of what you just said.
So what if giving Buu saga Goku an extra transformation means that they composited him? Doesn't change the fact that it was mostly canon Buu saga Goku vs Superman, they just gave him SSJ4 as a little bonus so not enough to boost him from 1 or 2 KiloFoe to 600+. Also I'm 90% sure that it was only the dub that said galaxy while the japenese only says that solar systems disappear quickly when Beerus is angry.

Again, the english dub was the one that said solar system. And the Japanese dub with English subtitles was the version that said galaxy. You're getting the two mixed up. Also in the Resurrection of F movie, there was also the feat of Beerus wiping out two galaxies with a single sneeze. DarkDragonMedeus (talk) 16:36, April 3, 2019 (UTC)

Back