• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Huesito88 said:
His regen got upgraded, he now lives in all atoms therefore you need to destroy all his atoms to get rid of him.
How does a parasite that works at the biological level, infect atoms? God damn comic books with their science, but I should know better.

@Sorvoe551 I agree, Jack is by far the best animation we've seen so far I'd go as far as to say. This is why everyone loves hand drawn animation, it's so good.

I doubt Death Battle saw atomic regen if even we didn't at the time.

@Huesito

Like keeping him back with vectors and just blowing him up. Nobody knew Carnage had atomic regen at the time.

The Smashor said:
I doubt Death Battle saw atomic regen if even we didn't at the time.

@Huesito

Like keeping him back with vectors and just blowing him up. Nobody knew Carnage had atomic regen at the time.
Lucy can't put down Carnage, Carnage eventually turns himself into atomic size passing right through the vectors and possesses her, if you want to make the argument that she'll continuously push him back. Yeah deathbattle probably didn't.

Well yeah I won't blame Screwattack as usually Comic book characters have tons of history and therefore it would take a long long time to find everything they ever did.

I mean, the main reason he's popular is that everyone knows how insane he is, and his regen is even more insane than him. It's not hard to believe that he now has atomic regen.

Can I just say that no matter how much you all dislike Yang vs Tifa/Link vs Cloud and think it's a bad fight, Tifa/Cloud still lost.

So now we have all the episodes listed for reference, now is the time to decide placement. Probably best to start with the top and bottom 10 and work from there

Link's 4-B rating is likely going to be downgraded back to "at least High 4-C", and Cloud is still like 3000x faster than Link so he'd blitz him before Link can use his hax.

Mario vs Sonic (2018) had an accurate result, but the research was poorly done on both sides (Mostly Sonic though).

HenryWong122 said:
I know this is off topic but why is there a page for the CD-i Link?
Because CD-i Link exists as a fictional character (albeit in a shitty game).

Back to topic, I think we should rank the episodes like this:

Great research we actually need SA to do this > Good research but something we can do ourselves > Average research we can as well do it ourselves > Research poorly done but still having a right verdict > Research with wrong verdicts > Research with horribly wrong verdict and reasons

Unless it's Shin Megami Dante

Guts VS Nightmare, Gaara VS Toph, Ryu Hayabusa VS Strider Hiryu, Luigi VS Tails, Yang VS Tifa, Bomberman VS Dig Dug say hi

Luigi vs Tails technically used the Archie Comics. While there is a debate on who would win between Archie Tails vs Luigi with speed equalized, Archie Sonic characters blitz Mario characters with one foot tied behind their back.

Everything they said toph can do is true ability wise...... It's just that she'd get blitzed and overwhelmed before anything. I believe a better opponent for her would've been Terra from DC.

They referenced Tails' Archie backstory, kind of (His dad and mom were still alive, before the reboot. Dad was an army general, Mom was a senate councilor). They also used some of his Archie feats besides the Titan Tails thing

Back