• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Starscream vs Rainbow Dash is hard to judge since their's like 10 or more different Transformer continuities. But depending on the version, it's a stomp in one way or the other. And believe it or not, Tier 1 Starscream is a thing.

Gotta love them not even bothering to include widow's best skill feat, being able to consistently avoid Ana in her prime, who had vision 6x greater than a normal human and 600x greater with her sniper rifle and was considered one of the best snipers in the world, to the point that she couldnt get a beat on her despite Widow constantly letting off shots, with Ana only getting a clear view of Widow because Widow basically stopped moving and let Ana see her [before she did this Ana believed that Widow alone was actually multiple snipers working from several different locations simultaneously].

Also getting her personality completely wrong and making her have the aim of a stormtrooper

I think it is composite G1 at the time, prob starscream dura sits around 5-B to 5-A via tanking some hits from Megatron. They problaby didn't use the Underbase powers

WeeklyBattles said:
Black Widow vs Widowmaker was incorrect, Widow oneshots pretty easily
Actually we have calculated earlier that Black Widow can take Widowmaker down legit by spamming Black Widow Bombs. And MHS+ combat speed vs hypersonic combat speed allows BW to do so given close range (by starting close range or some sneaking skills and workarounds by BW).

Just Screwattack never elaborate her Black Widow Bomb when this is the very reason (with the much superior combat speed) BW could win.

May? interesting hmmmmmm.

Edit Also I'm positive her gauntlets at full power should be stronger than her random small bombs and her throwable disc bombs should be above them as well.

Also also unless Black Widow somehow managed to detonate the bomb at point blank range of Widowmaker, Widow would likely be able to survive it

Sorvoe551 said:
Now I know why the Ragna research sucked, the True BlazBlue isn't on the BB wiki
The thing is true blazblue ragna was not until central fiction. which was not realised until novermber of 2015. The deathbattle was realised on april of 2015. So the Sol vs Ragna fight is accurate in who would win at that time, since for the version of ragna that was used was Chrono Phantasma who would have been Low 6-B at the time (There was no low 5-B feat at that point), and FTL speed.

The thing about Lex is that he's only really 4-B against Kryptonians. His technology is meant to beat Superman, it's not very effective against other opponents.

And Brainiac.

And. You know. Make a CRT if you disagree because his justification completely disagrees

And the fact that Kyroptonight is meant to weaken kyrotomuans so being 4B against them is backwards.

I agree (I do remember him snapping Brainiac's neck and shooting him with lasers but I don't remember him not using Kryptonite on Kryptonians)

Mewtwo vs Shadow: Mewtwo nukes Shadow before Super comes into play and isn't hard blitzed, being less than 5x slower, so technically accurate. Same with Vegeta vs Shadow, but Vegeta holds the speed advantage.

Possibly not by much longer. I know a guy who's planning on revising the DBZ speeds and he found much lower results for more feats.

Lex isn't 100% Superman's level yes, but he's still comparable to Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Flash in terms of AP. Also snapping Braniac's neck is a legit feat; he's still in the 4-B department.

I'm going to say it before anyone else does.

Tracer VS Scout had an accurate outcome, but the analysis and reasoning ******* blew. Same with Shao Kahn VS M. Bison, although that one's more forgivable, since it comes from all the way back in the early days of the series.

On another note, Terminator VS RoboCop was an example of them being right in just about every fashion. (And before someone tries to butt in, Arnie's High 8-C key isn't canon.) On the other hand, the animation...hasn't aged too well, but it was a pretty big leap in quality at the time.

As mentioned above, I might upgrade Terminator if the truck explosion gets a proper calc. The High 7-C Fuel Cells probably could have ended it inconclusive, but there are ways around that yes. And T5 wasn't out yet, but I forgot about his Regenerationn upgrade he got their; that would have turned the tables real good though.

That's part of why I say Terminator VS RoboCop was accurate. At the time, Terminator didn't have Regenerationn, and as far as what he had actually survived in his films, they were pretty dead-on in their summation that RoboCop has walled far worse and kept on walking.

Also, Terminator's scanners (in the films, anyway) are near-identical to RoboCop's, and the other Terminators in-universe can analyze the T-850's ruptured fuel cell with their scanners and figure out what's coming. (Since, as I recall, the T-X did just that at one point) So the end scenario in the battle's animation is actually fairly plausible.

I do need to make a note that Terminator's intelligence is currently downplayed; since he was basically programmed to know every form of martial arts and how to operate every weapon known to man from birth.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Lex isn't 100% Superman's level yes, but he's still comparable to Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Flash in terms of AP. Also snapping Braniac's neck is a legit feat; he's still in the 4-B department.
This is what I mean, I don't want a downgrade as at all. Don't why schnee thinks I do. And on the topic of Lex vs Tony, Lex will not blitz right of the bat, out of the two Lex is undoubtedly the more arrogant and egotistical, which history proves, often leads to your downfall.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Yeah. He's also missing a few feats for his T-800 key, namely the fact that he can stop giant blast doors from closing with pure physical strength.

On top of that, I believe he should have pseudo precognition (note, pseudo, not actual precog) listed on his profile. He can calculate probabilities based on things like pupil dilation, motor functions and body temperature, and perform similar calculations in a combat situation.
To be fair even our profiles do not have his feat calibrated. Except this feat

And as weird as it sounds, workers catch trains and stop train doors from closing every day.

The way I see it is, I hated terminator versus RoboCop reason being the terminator activated is hydrogen fuel cells and it took him like a year for them to go off.

Is there a page for Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor from the Superior Iron Man comic? It seems to be one of his most powerful armors from how they presented it

Back