• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Jasonsith said:
And as weird as it sounds, workers catch trains and stop train doors from closing every day.
Train doors are programmed to halt and reopen the moment they meet any significant resistance while closing. Blast doors are not.

I'll do the same thing with every season in one post, because why not. But I won't post the latest season just yet.

Nevermind, one at a time.

Boba Fett VS Samus Aran: A woman won the first DeathBattle? Screwattack is a feminist. 6/10

Akuma VS Shang Tsung: I found this to be a dumb fight, who thought Shang Tsung would win? Mortal Kombat is quite a stronger universe in total, sure. But M. Bison VS Shang Tsung and Shao Khan VS Akuma? So much better. HatedThisOne/10

Rogue VS Wonder Woman: 0/10 Worst. DeathBattle! Ever. I'm more of a DC fan? So what? Terrible.

Goomba VS Koopa: Really? To this day, this is the worst JokeBattle! Change my mind. 4/10

Haggar VS Zangief: I'm with Boomstick, I miss Haggar and his beautiful mustache. 7/10

TMNT Battle Royale: Loved it. Still love it. Very accurate, very fun to rewatch. GOLD MEDAL 9/10

Leonardo VS Zitz: Compare to above, but not as good. 7.5/10

Yoshi VS Riptor: Super short, super stompy. Love Yoshi, but this gets a score for how long Riptor lasted in Dino Time. 4/10

Felicia VS Taokaka: 9 lives/10 I didn't like it because it was a female battle and because of Felicia's clothing. The humor and animation is good. Shutup. Silver Metal!

Kratos VS Spawn: No. You should have done Spawn VS ANYONE ELSE and Kratos VS Dante 2/10

Bomberman VS Dig Dug: It gets the rating for how stompy it was: 10/10 (divide score by 0/10) Real score: 0/100

Vegeta VS Shadow: Um, no. I hate both of these verses (partially due to how toxic their fanbases are), this score is deserved. 3/10

Mario VS Sonic: Okay, I get that this had Archie Sonic involved, but seriously? Fans wanted this so badly, and you use Archie Sonic? Everyone can predict the winner. 1/10 for disappointment.

[OMITTED] I hate both celebrities I'm not giving them a rating.

Luke VS Harry: I don't have too much of an opinion on it, I just know I liked it. 6/10

Butts VS Boobs: Boobs wins, accurate. 7/10

Star VS Rainbow: 4/10

Master VS Guy: I love Master Chief, but boy was that animation iffy. The tea-bag at then end however, boosts the score. 69/100

Eggman VS Wily: Inaccurate? Yes. Fun battle? Yes. Good rating? Yes. 7/10

Zelda VS Peach: I hate it for reasons that you already know. Also, the animation itself just annoys me. I hate Peach's character and hate this battle. 2/10

Thor VS Raiden: He did not deserve this. 4/10

Link VS Cloud: Despite its flaws, I love it: 8/10 Bronze Metal Get!

Batman VS Spiderman: Okay, sure it's accurate, but what the **** was that ending? **** off. Also, who wanted this fight? If you're one of those people, why? 3/10

Pikachu VS Blanka: Everyone hates it, I don't. Humor score: 10/10 Emotions score: 0/10 Overall: 5/10

Goku VS Superman: It's the most controversial fight ever, but I actually liked it a good bit. 7/10 It was accurate for the most part, get over it. (Not counting them busting a fat nut over Superman being "limitless")

I also want to say that, regardless of the accuracy of the matchup, I still find the reasoning for Aquaman VS Namor to have been really shitty and sub-par. I explained why already some time ago.

On the other side of the coin, Batman VS Black Panther was pretty much bang-on with both its reasoning and its results. Even if that match was an obvious advertisement for the BP movie that came out right around that time.

Did they really say that? I started skipping the analysis for fights that I already know the characters / already know the winner because it's obvious. That's hilariously bad. Aquaman wins, sure, but comparing him to THANOS?

The worst part is that they didn't actually mention Thanos when the final explanation came, only mentioning him in a footnote during the analysis where Namor "made Thanos bleed". During the final explanation, they mentioned an island feat for Namor, a continent-sinking feat for Aquaman, and Namor scaling to the Savage Hulk who "lifted a mountain".

And I'll remind you again that this is the same show which firmly established that one of the Hulk's lesser feats was pulling Earth's tectonic plates together with his bare hands. But apparently when Aquaman and Namor are involved, he maxes out at lifting a mountain.

In regards to scaling, they also mentioned Thor. I'm not even going to go into that one...

By the way, the fights aren't ads,They just released them when the characters are popular, they have fights planned out way in advance. It's a smart business tactic.

Tbf I don't want to accuse DB of advertising but considering the next fight is literally being made cause both characters have movies that are trending topics rn.

DK vs Knuckles I feel is a very underrated one. Even if it's not accurate by our standards, I think the reasoning they gave was acceptable.

Plus the animation was pretty good in both the quality and the humor.

Also I'm just really glad DK wo

Sorvoe551 said:
-Donkey Kong vs Knuckles: Completely wrong
Again, I think their reasoning was fine.

Animation 6/10 (DK looked creepy)

I don't think he looked that bad. They portrayed the difference in size quite well (DK's just under 8 feet tall and weighs 800 lbs, twice as much as an average gorilla, while Knuckles is 3.5 feet and 88 lbs)

Season 5 incoming

-Black Panther vs Batman: Don't you hate it when nigh-invulnerable armor keeps you from beating a man? Animation 8/10 (Batman is a weeb and I love it)

-Raven vs Twilight Sparkle: Really close, but friendship can't save you from giant murder bird. Animation 8/10

-Jotaro vs Kenshiro: Correct outcome, both extremely downplayed, the one thing that would have let JoJo win was something he never uses in combat. Animation 8/10 (They nailed Kenshiro's eyebrows)

-Crash vs Spyro: Yeah, Legend Spyro destroys Composite Crash with a beam that can rip apart molecules. Shocking. Animation 7/10 (My boy Edward Bosco as Spyro was great. Love him on The Unexpectables)

-Sora vs Pit: You know what, this fight's validity flip flops so often, I don't care anymore. The analysis was okay, they got Deku to be Pit, so I'm happy. Animation 7/10

-Leon Kennedy vs Frank West: Yep, superhuman zombie killer defeats duct tape survivor pretty easily. Animation 6/10

-Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate: Fun fight, analysis seemed better than their usual affair. Animation 8/10

-Ryu vs Jin: This site says Jin wins, I say it's a 50/50 shot between the two. Animation 8/10

-Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai: Yeah, Jack stomps pretty handily. Animation 9/10 (really good handdrawn animation)

-Carnage vs Lucy: I know lots of people say Carnage should win, especially Jasonsith, but I would still make an argument that she could win with her durability-ignoring vectors and the fact she can cause a nuclear explosion and boil his blood. Animation 7/10

-Optimus Prime vs Gundam: Oh that poor Japanese teenager. Animation 9/10 (kickass fight music)

-Nightwing vs Daredevil: Even this website says it's a coin toss, like they did. I believe that Nightwing could figure out Daredevil's weaknesses and exploit them. Animation 0/10. Cinematography 8/10

-Mario vs Sonic 2: This Time, It's Personal: Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, Mario would win when using purely the games. Animation 8/10 (they picked a good animation studio)

-Ultron vs Sigma: Sure, they downplayed Sigma a bit, but it wouldn't have mattered. Animation 8/10

-Roshi vs Jiraiya: Man who blew up moon beats man who can, but never did, destroy a mountain, surprising no one. Animation 7/10 (They still should have gotten Lanipator for Roshi)

-Thanos vs Darkseid: Yep, completely accurate, even their research was spot on. Animation 8/10 (I really didn't like Thanos' Fortnite model)

Finally, the three episodes of Season Six out now:

-Aquaman vs Namor: Accurate, but they downplayed both. While they trimmed Aquaman with wool shears, they just cut off Namor's legs with a chainsaw. Animation 8/10 (Again, loved Todd Haberkorn as Namor. Always love that guy)

-Mega Man Battle Royale: .exe file who destroys universe for ***** and giggles murders four bad cosplays of him violently. Yep, sounds about right. Animation 9/10

-Black Widow vs Widowmaker: Angry Russian whose best friend is the best sniper in the world murders Sniper Smurf. In all seriousness, I do believe that Natasha would defeat WM since she's used to fighting snipers, has better CQC, and has better gadgets. Animation 8/10

"Carnage vs Lucy: I know lots of people say Carnage should win, especially Jasonsith, but I would still make an argument that she could win with her durability-ignoring vectors and the fact she can cause a nuclear explosion and boil his blood. Animation 7/10"

Which he can still regenerate from it

His regen got upgraded, he now lives in all atoms therefore you need to destroy all his atoms to get rid of him.

Back