• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

And if Carol wins (doubt it) it's probably another Rouge vs Wonder Woman ( but they acknowledge that episode is outdated.)

Oh yeah, Luigi Vs Tails was horrendously awful. And Zelda Vs Peach is actually quite accurate despite the hate DeviantArt gives it. Luigi's strength was heavily downplayed and he's faster than Tails for the same reason Mario is faster than Sonic; but to an even greater extent technically speaking.

True, but Peach has defeated Bowser on her own. Plus her strength and speed being far above Zelda is still the deciding factor.

It's bullshit though, she shouldn't be that strong. Zelda is way more independent. I just hate Peach even though I love Mario.

I like Zelda much better as a character too, but the facts are still there that Peach does regularly keep up with Mario and Bowser.

Bit of a fun fact Ben Singer (Wiz) had these Road to 100 Death Battle blogs leading up to Mario vs Sonic 2 and on Peach vs Zelda he admits the Peach soccer ball calc made no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, Season 2 time:

-He-Man vs Lion-O: Accurate result, really enjoyable fight dialogue. Animation 8/10

-Shao Khan vs M. Bison: It would be close, but once Shao Khan start's eating Bison's soul, it would be over. Animation 6/10

-Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu: While Strider can run faster and Ryu at base is weaker, the True Dragon Sword would destroy Hiryu immediately. Animation 7/10

-Ivy Valentine vs Black Orchid: Orchid stomps, even the fight showed that Ivy couldn't really keep her down. Animation 7/10

-Fox McCloud vs Bucky O'Hare: We don't have info on Bucky, but I agreed with their analysis. Animation 6/10

-Terminator vs RoboCop: The T-850 (9-A) vs an 8-C Alex Murphy. Super fun fight to watch. Animation 8/10

-Luigi vs Tails: Close fight, but Tails hits harder, is regularly faster, and is way smarter. Animation 7/10

-Pokémon Battle Royale: Considering their rules and the probability they showed at the end, it made sense to me that Blastoise would win most of the time. Animation 9/10

-Fulgore vs Sektor: Massive stomp for Fulgore, they were right. Animation 6/10

-Godzilla vs Gamera: 4-B Composite Gojira vs 7-A Gam-Gam. Hmmmm... Animation 8/10 (Love that dropkick leading to surfing on a turtle)

-Batman vs Captain America: While Cap hits a lot harder, I think their argument for the smarter and more skilled Bats could win. It's up in the air for me. Animation 7/10

-Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon: Wrong, Tigerzord hits way harder and is ridiculously faster. I doubt the Epyon system could make up for that gap. Reason the fight started was hilarious. Animation 7/10

-Ryu vs Scorpion: Correct outcome, finding out "Cooking with Scorpion" exists was great. Animation 7/10 (Anyone else think Scorpion looked off?)

-Deadpool vs Deathstroke: Correct outcome, amazing fight, loved Takahata as Wade. Animation 9/10

-Kirby vs Majin Buu: Correct, despite the downgrading. Animation 8/10

-Ragna vs Sol Badguy: Both extremely downplayed, and unless the True BlazBlue existed in 2015, it was correct. Animation 7/10 (Would be 9/10 if the ending didn't look awful)

-Gaara vs Toph: Gaara hits a lot harder, but otherwise I thought an argument could be made for Toph winning. Seriously, how often does Gaara use anything besides his sand? Animation 7/10

-Boba vs Samus 2, Electric Boogaloo: Still technically correct, still bad research. Animation 9/10

-Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro: Since we have no info on either of them and the idea of their characters, the way it went was the only acceptable answer. Ridiculously awesome fight. Animation 9/10

-Guts vs Nightmare: While extremely wrong, I have a soft spot for it because it introduced me to my favorite manga ever. Animation 8/10

-Iron Man vs Lex Luthor: Correct outcome, unless the Warsuit absolutely wrecked his base armor immediately. Once Hulkbuster's out though, it goes like they showed. Animation 9/10

-Beast vs Goliath: We don't have info for Goliath, so I'd say their argument makes sense. Really boring fight. Animation 5/10

-Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher: Accurate, great fight, loved the pacing and Christopher ************* Sabat as Snake. Animation 9/10

-Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom: Accurate, entertaining fight. Found out Doom is way more overpowered then I thought. Animation 6/10

-Goku vs Superman 2, The Revenge: Still wrong, still bad research. Animation 9/10

-Donkey Kong vs Knuckles: Completely wrong, and I'm going to get on my soap box real quick: KNUCKLES ISN'T STUPID, AT ALL! HE'S JUST GULLIBLE BECAUSE HE LIVES ALONE ON AN ISLAND, HIS DAD TAUGHT HIM **** ALL THEN JUMPED INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION, AND THE FIRST PERSON WHO HE EVER INTERACTED WITH STOLE HIS LIFE'S CALLING AND CONVINCED HIM TO TRY AND MURDER SOMEONE! HE'S NOT THE ONE FROM SONIC BOOM, THAT SHOW CAN **** ALL THE WAY OFF! Okay, I'm done. Animation 6/10 (DK looked creepy)

-Wolverine vs Raiden: Is it wrong? Probably. Is it correct? Maybe. Do I care? God no. Animation 9/10

-Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki: Fun battle of the losers. Although Hercule's durability should be upped because he took a pimp slap from Cell and lived, but whatever. Animation 7/10 (Hercule's model always seemed choppy and rough to me)

-Yang vs Tifa: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NOPE! Animation 8/10

-Mega Man vs Astro Boy: Only works because of Omega Factor AB. Both were extremely downplayed. Animation 8/10

-Green Arrow vs Hawkeye: Yep, purple wins and steals your girl. Animation 8/10

-Pokémon vs Digimon: Yep, my childhood was brutally murdered and absolutely deserved to be: Animation 8/10

@Titan

Animation wise, it's either Dante vs Bayonetta or Deadpool vs Deathstroke.

Entire episode, either Thanos vs Darkseid or RoboCop vs Terminator.

Honorable mentions for both categories include Hulk vs Doomsday, Kirby vs Majin Buu, and Scout vs Tracer.

I might upgrade Terminator if the Big Rigs Truck explosion gets good results; and it's good enough, it might turn Terminator Vs Robocop around.

To be fair, Black Widow could blitz her, but she'd give like 0 damage with her punches given the AP gap. Should have been inconclusive.

Oh yeah, move it down to 104 probably; not as stompy as Bomberman Vs Dig Dug or Tifa Vs Yang, but still a backwards stomp in Luigi's favor either way. Might be more stompy than Ryu Vs Hiryu and Guts Vs Nightmare though.

Statistically, it's obviously a bigger stomp than Ryu and Nightmare, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. The other two, yeah, it's not a bigger stomp.

Sol vs Ragna was not fair. Look at Ragna's 2-A shit compared to Sol's Universal stuff. We used to think Sol win too but not much now.

Honestly, Ragna vs Sol is a weird case as tbh, we are like the only place who cares about passives and this HD hax stuff. So it's more likely that to most people Ragna would still lose as Sol would be much faster than any of his attacks and is overall stronger minus the EoS stuff. And honestly, I have some issues of how we treat PI and some late game stuff for BB, but I'll hold my tongue on that one.

Renamon vs Lucario is odd.

It's accurate...but both mons were downplayed. For one, they used feats from Rika's Renamon who has fought and absorbed Champion level Digimon consistently, meaning that she was in the 6-B range. Also, they used feats from Sir Aaron's Lucario who iirc is High 6-A. This isn't even mentioning abilities. So accurate in the result, but the research wasn't the best. Of course they were going by a random Renamon vs a random Lucario, but still.

Although as Sera said, let's not pick on DB as many things we say can be said about us. Of course this thread is being pretty good compared to others. So keep it up.

3-A Sol? Then why don't I see it on his page?

I believe he ment the old (outdated) scaling for Sol and Ragna, E.G: Ultra Sonic used to be 1-B (ridiculous right?) and (game) Super Sonic was only 5-A, I've heard some interesting stories about the dark days of scaling on this wiki.

Mega Men Battle Royale is pretty accurate. I think the 10th place is good for start. The fight was pretty good, and the reasoning for EXE's victory is solid.

Roshi vs Jiraiya should be 40th. The result is okay but Roshi unconsciously killing Jiraiya before he kills him is a stretch. On top of that, Roshi's experience doesn't wouldn't protect him from mindhax. So the result is accurate, the process is stupid.

Jack vs Afro. Awesome fight, the winner is the winner and while some of the stats are incorrect, the ending is accurate. 25th for this one just because some stats are inflated.

Crash vs Spyro. The fact that Crash managed to hold his own against someone like Spyro is inaccurate but the stomp is correct. The reasoning tho it's a stretch. Aku Aku shouldnt be able to protect Crash from the first Fireball and Crash shouldn't survive to it. The animation was great and the fight is really enjoyable "wait a second was that a fruit?" And "where do you keep finding these things?" So either 30th or 35th because Spyro was HEAVILY downplayed.

Jotaro vs Kenshiro. This is accurate and while Jotaro'd blitz Kenshiro for most of the fight, the moment Kenshiro puts a finger on Jotaro he's already dead. Joseph is hilarious as always and the animation is great (except for some scenes with those drawings). 21th.

Black Panther vs Batman. Really accurate and the animation was absolutely great with an awesome voice acting. They displayed the difference between both fighters in both fight and justification quite well. 19th.

Season 3 time!

-Dante vs Bayonetta: Yes, I know it's wrong and including the partners was dumb, but God I love this episode. The fight is so entertaining. Animation 9/10

-Bowser vs Ganon: Again, wrong, but the fight was funny at least. Animation 7/10

-Ratchet & Clank vs Jak & Daxter: This was the one battle I was super pissed at until I read up on this site. Jak & Dax are my boys, but I get why they lost. Animation 7/10

-Flash vs Quicksilver: Conclusion: no shit. Animation 6/10

-Joker vs Sweet Tooth: Someone who can keep up with and outsmart Batman against a psycho ice cream man. Hm... Animation 8/10

-Mewtwo vs Shadow: Bullshit all the way. Knew it then, know it now. Animation 6/10

-Meta vs Carolina: This site says it's wrong, but I personally bought their reasoning. Animation 8/10

-Cammy vs Sonya: Wrong, but good matchup idea at least. Animation 7/10

-Tracer vs Scout: Went exactly how I thought it would. Animation 8/10

-Ken vs Terry: Close fight, their analysis made sense to me. Animation 7/10

-Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers: Holy shit speed stomp. Animation 7/10

-Hulk vs Doomsday: SInce these guys are pretty much equal, the idea that Doomsday could wear him down made sense. Animation 8/10 (That Hulk model was as ugly as the MvC ones)

-Zora vs Erza: Wrong, despite my initial thoughts. Amazing fight ending. Animation 8/10

-Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie: Fun joke, but Pinkie would have slapped Wade into a puddle. Animation 8/10

Black Widow (Marvel Comics) vs Widowmaker has correct results with super wrong reasons.

• Energy to break a neck > Energy to survive a flat unit blown up (you've gotta be kidding me)
  • Superhuman BW travel speed > Subsonic travel speed for WM with both able to dodge bullets (what makes you can sneak up on me)
  • Black Widow Bomb not further explained when this is why BW should win (dasvidaniya)

Well, it is possible for Hulk to turn the table with his rage power, plus they kind of downplayed his healing factor and his resistance to poison. Hulk probably would have won if it was World War Hulk or World Breaker Hulk.

Back