• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death of Endless vs The Living Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme of Universe said:
There is a reason why the 6'th dimension stuff actually made DC one of the strongest 1-A verses on the site and didn't downgrade the god tiers to Low 1-C.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3284536
Lmao. This is just his fantasy, no more
Too bad, since this is accepted on the wiki. If you don't agree, make a CRT. Seeing as how little you know about DC's cosmology though, I doubt yours will get accepted if you try to make one.

LordUrien935 said:
Supreme of Universe said:
There is a reason why the 6'th dimension stuff actually made DC one of the strongest 1-A verses on the site and didn't downgrade the god tiers to Low 1-C.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3284536
Lmao. This is just his fantasy, no more
Too bad, since this is accepted on the wiki. If you don't agree, make a CRT. Seeing as how little you know about DC's cosmology though, I doubt yours will get accepted if you try to make one.
Of course I won't do this, bcs 70 % of Admin staff are little DC fanboyz. By the way, Death hasn't shown even universal feats and all of other Vertigo characters too.

This is very funny to look, how you are kidding on LT's defeats by Multiversal Entities. But when we remember about that Sandman was defeated by humans , heh, after this am kidding only me...

Ah yes, Dream being captured by humans which was literally because he spent all of his powers on resetting the Multiverse in Sandman Overture.

Just stop. You have clearly demonstrated that you know nothing about DC Comics or its cosmology if you actually think no one from Vertigo has demonstrated universal feats.

LordUrien935 said:
Ah yes, Dream being captured by humans which was literally because he spent all of his powers on resetting the Multiverse in Sandman Overture.
Just stop. You have clearly demonstrated that you know nothing about DC Comics or its cosmology if you actually think no one from Vertigo has demonstrated universal feats.
Nothing of these weren't reffered. Sandman just sucks, lmao. Simple human>sandman fra

How ironic. An obvious fanboy calling others "stupid fanboy". Anyway be polite and stop trolling and calling others stupid or you'll get reported

This is the first time I've heard someone say we wank comics....

Anyways nuking due to derailment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back