• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death of Endless vs The Living Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.
so where exactly did you prove that LT is superior to Death?

The in-betweener isn't even that powerful compared to Marvel abstracts.The In-betweener is Chaos and Orders bitch

LT judges all of Marvels spatial dimension

So what? he's High 1-B so he should be able to do just that.That isn't anything special.Daath will also claim every spatial dimension so I fail to see how that makes LT>Death

LT is above the Marvel high 1-B abstracts

So is Death who will claim every High 1-B in DC

LT transcends five High 1-B who contains infinite universes and timelines etc

So? they're High 1-B it would be weird for them not to transcend infinite universes since transcending infinite universes and timeline is only a High 2-A feat

Death is above more than 5

Death can easily bypass LT's regen

Death exist in all universes and beyond too

So what? So does Death

Omnipresence=/=win

LT is above bunch of characters who are not high 1-B

There's no point in mentioning LT is above a lot of non High 1-B characters.

This is a battle between 2 High 1-Bs, even if LT defeated infinite number of multiversal or multi- multiversal, it wont matter because High 1-Bs are literally more than infinite times more powerful than people that are not high 1-B

Death will be the only one remaining at the end of creation and will claim everything even the Endless themselves,even dimensions fears her, and will be the one to claim the infinite dimensional DC multiverse

More than a match for Lucifer in willpower

Death claims not only living things but also concepts and ideas

Even Lucifer said Death is inevitable

Just look at how many High 1-B comics DC comics has.There is probably a race of High 1-Bs in DC (The Monitors) and Death will still claim them all so I dont see how LT being above a few High 1-Bs makes him powerful than Death who is above a ton of High 1-Bs(except Destiny and maybe Pralaya) and possibly an entire infinite dimensional race

TheSandman31 said:
So what? he's High 1-B so he should be able to do just that.That isn't anything special.Daath will also claim every spatial dimension so I fail to see how that makes LT>Death

So is Death who will claim every High 1-B in DC

Death is above more than 5

-----

Destiny's book also contains everything, even Death.Yet she was still able to claim him(though that doesn't mean she's more powerful than him).I see no reason why Tribunal would be resistant to Deaths death manipulation.
But you say that even though she can claim destiny that does not mean she's more powerful than him.

Yes because Destiny is At least High 1-B he was able to affect even 1-As like Lucifer Morningstar.More impressive than any of LT's feat

Destiny is the eldest and most powerful endless even Death is part of Destiny's book

Like Matthew said before Death will claim Destiny because its her function, nothing to do with how powerful she is

Destiny is 1st

Death is 2nd

The problem is that they have already added this match to their profiles.

yeah for bullshit reasons

Argument is

LT wins cause he transcends 5 high 1-B

Death transcends more than 5 High 1-B and will possibly claim an entire High 1-B race

and things that high 1-Bs should be able to do

TheSandman31 said:
yeah for bullshit reasons
Argument is

LT wins cause he transcends 5 high 1-B

Death transcends more than 5 High 1-B and will possibly claim an entire High 1-B race

and things that high 1-Bs should be able to do
Post something here and we can make a rematch

Yet you never show scan how strong death is. Pretty bullshitting Ok show me a scan that death transcend any high 1-B in dc

its in the Map of the Multiverse itself

Multiverse2
That hooded guy at the top is Destiny of the Endless
Holding his book that contains everything in DC possibly including the Monitor Sphere where the High 1-B race of The Monitors reside

Destiny 1st

Death 2nd

Dead destiny

Lt can even judge on Oblivion while he is weaker then him.

So can you explain why LT can't judge on death?

It was only stated that Toaa can surpass his judgements.

So LT is more powerful than Oblivion?

or the M Body oblivion? Doesn't matter, the M Bodies are only High 1-B

if you believe that LT > True Oblvion then go make a content revision thread

so he can only judge him and do nothing?

Judge him then what?Will Oblivion obediently obey LT's order even though LT's weaker than him?

Judging won't matter if he doesn't have the power to impose his will on Oblivion

either you upgrade LT to 1-A( which is against the wiki rules) or accept the easier, the less assumptive explanation that:

LT>all abstracts including Oblivion's m-bodies

Also I don't think both of them transcends High 1-B, they're stronger than some other High 1-B but you cant completely transcend high 1-B if you're not a 1-A

Also, you need to wait 24 hours before a match can be added to a profile.You need to wait for the Grace Period or something like that

TheSandman31 said:
so he can only judge him and do nothing?

Judge him then what?Will Oblivion obediently obey LT's order even though LT's weaker than him?

Judging won't matter if he doesn't have the power to impose his will on Oblivion

either you upgrade LT to 1-A( which is against the wiki rules) or accept the easier, the less assumptive explanation that:

LT>all abstracts including Oblivion's m-bodies

Also I don't think both of them transcends High 1-B, they're stronger than some other High 1-B but you cant completely transcend high 1-B if you're not a 1-A
Well yeah I can agree with you. Well most admin believe LT should be 1-A but the reason why he isn't is cuz he embodies a multiverse.

Same reason why the Endless are High 1-B, they used to be 1-A but they got downgraded for a good reason.Same with LT, it won't make sense for them to be beyond themselves (or what they represent)

Anyway they're High 1-B not 1-A for a good reason

TheSandman31 said:
Same reason why the Endless are High 1-B, they used to be 1-A but they got downgraded for a good reason.Same with LT, it won't make sense for them to be beyond themselves (or what they represent)
Anyway they're High 1-B not 1-A for a good reason
Yeah I can totally agree with you. And Living Tribunal and Death of endless will can be even above 1-A will. Didn't death will equals Lucifer will which is presence will?

TheSandman31 said:
He only equals Lucifer in willpower, not in actual power
The Endless are also much older than Lucifer and even The Presence.
Before I also thought that dc presence is above vertigo presence but they are just the same.

Here

Death kills Dream of the Endless with a touch.Even though he isn't technically "alive"

Death is the end of all things.Death is inevitable

Death is the death of multiverses even outside of DC(DC is already infinite dimensional and also contains multiverses inside it (the one created by the Presence)

Death already claimed Silk Mans Multiverse which is older than the current DC multiverse(the one created by the Presence)

"I have escaped the death of all things"

"Death is inevitable"

Silk
Silk multi
So you cant escape death even if you fled to the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back