• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWL6D9ZXoAAp-4A

I'm not a JTTW expert by any means, but I'm pretty sure that the immortals and gods which Wukong fights in the novel make Chakravartin look like a chump in comparison to Sun's enemies.

That, or this is just me thinking that some really love hyping up Asura
Both
Wukong literally dog walks Asura and Asura stand do be glazing

Simonbros we may be back
It's surprisingly concise despite how heavy on information it is, good job.

Hope, DB shares the same idea as you. Not a fan of Simon being used as a sacrifice to keep hyping comic book high tiers.

So the correct order, then, is?:

1. Son Wukong
2. Asura
3. Doomslayer
4. Kratos
Is this OG myth Wukong btw?

Then yeah it's:
1. Wukong
2. Doomslayer
3. Kratos
4. Asura

If we're using the new game's Wukong it's
1. Doomslayer
2. Kratos
3. Asura
4. Wukong

Doomslayer has arguments that place him at being 6th dimensional at bare minimum, which outscale Kratos' tree flipping or whatever which would put him at 5D. Not sure about game Wukong, but I don't think anything places him at galaxy-uni like Asura

I really want to make articles on Cult of the Lamb and Centaurworld but alas I have but rudimentary experience with creating fandom pages, calcs, and starting threats in the first place. And my attempts to get the more active and larger members to create the pages for me have wound up inconclusive at best and negative at worst.

Woe is me.

It is time...

Let the migration begin. Thank you mega thread and bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back