• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is so sick, Dragonborn using the Moonlight Greatsword, Naruto using Ichigo's sword, DK wearing Knuckles's shovel claws, Dracula controlling Ganon like a puppet, Popeye using Spongebob as a baseball bat. There's a lot of cool details here.
I found Cloud fighting Sephiroth with the Triforce and several Master Swords, while Sephy is drawing the Yamato, while Dante charges in with Bayo's blade.

That's Black Myth Wukong, right? Somehow I just knew Kratos would be an MU for him.
It's kind of crazy how quickly he gets his hax. The time stop is the very first power you get and his hair clone power is available in the second chapter alongside his invincible rock form. Plus he also has a way to contain souls in his gourd and then turn into the individual after killing them.

A convenient reminder I got from Biff Weed is that these stretch goals really use big important MUs after all this time. MickeyBugs is one of last big missing MUs. I think I already asked it year ago, but what are the biggest MUs that are missing from DB after KS?
68Doom, FreddyWise, Palpanort, MysterCrow, BorosBeast, Gioker, Kiradachi, HanKirk, DumbleDalf, GordonIsaac, Cat Woman vs Black Cat (i didnt want to call this one BlackWoman), DenjiYuji, DonaldDaffy

theres a bit more but those are the ones that come at the top of my head

68Doom, FreddyWise, Palpanort, MysterCrow, BorosBeast, Gioker, Kiradachi, HanKirk, DumbleDalf, GordonIsaac, Cat Woman vs Black Cat (i didnt want to call this one BlackWoman), DenjiYuji, DonaldDaffy

theres a bit more but those are the ones that come at the top of my head
Doesn't Gandalf obliterate Dumbledore?

Back