• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP TALKING ABOUT COSMOLOGY SCALING, IM TIRED OF SEEING IT

MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME COSMOLOGY, ON DB DISCORD ITS ******* COSMOLOGY SCALING

I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT, AND ALLLLLLLL OF THE DEBATES WERE JUST COSMOLOGY BASED.

I-I SHOWED MY MATCHUP TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SAID “Hey babe, DC’s cosmology is bigger HAHA”

Mimics the death battle theme

I ******* LOOK AT A UNIVERSE AND GO “that’s a bit small”

I LOOK AT MY PLANET AND I THINK OF THE ONE PIECE MAP AND GO “planet? More like galaxy!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is why pure physical scaling>

Lightning vs Shulk was on the toc last year and if Torrian gets to pick a MU for the episode he gets to work on it has given he wanted to animated that given he liked it

Where do I hit this man up to encourage him to switch this to Shulk vs Stocke?

I'm just glad Asura didn't get fed to another DC herald that scales to 1-A according to current DB standards even tho Red Lanterns are literal whos in most Vs communities and I never seen anyone hype up Asura Vs Atrocitus as a must watch MU also Razor is a better rep!
Atrocitus has been in Injustice 2 and there was a green lantern cartoon with red lanterns in there too, wouldnt call it a literal who

BlackDarkness' sleep paralysis demon, watch out.
I already seen it in reddit, its by a wanker who thinks any crossover with SF is canon, like marvel, darkstalkers uses non canon stuff too, nothing new, let alone believes in universal+ for canon SF

What the devil was I readi- this is peak 'all statements are actual and not flowery language' - and did they seriously scale everyone to Marvel?!

For the record i argued the dude who kept sharing that doc, safe to say he was its creator, he never replied to me again since i broke down some of the contents there, even in other threads he was wanking SF

Its because of stuff like this i hate most SF fans in vs debating, they really cant argue normal canon without stretching things over, the fact you rely on crossovers or non canon stuff to powerscale is really pathetic

Let alone he tried to argue tier 4 SF cuz of Bison supposedly moving with telekinesis his black moons in, which is never implied and even if it was the case telekinesis aint scaling to physicals, on top of no other consistent feats existing for this to begin with

Youmu didn't use any of her spell cards, that's bad.

Also, they just slashed each other with swords, nothing interesting.

Does that model of Vergil look bad or does he always look like a crack addict?

Also, why the Undertale fanmade song for the bgm? Couldn't he have chosen something better andd more fitting like an (old) Touhou song or idk, bury the light?

pi3paui.jpeg

Reposting this again because bullying Kratos fans is always funny.
Seeing this scan become this prominent is so hilarious because people actually think jaffe would say "gaped".

I found out that Brazilians have some sort of joke, some sort of meme about powerscaling where Hulk is the strongest and has gay sexual relationships with other strong fictional characters like Goku and Saitama, probably for the meme maker to humiliate those characters. I of course can't show pictures of those memes since they tend to be quite crass but I assure you guys that I wasn't looking for those pictures, some friends just send them to me.

Toei verse DBZ characters now have infinite speed so how does it affect some of their MUs?
Toei Broly would infinitely blitz Asura and most of his other MUs plus I believe Cooler (hax wise) now rivals Janemba when factoring an army of meta Coolers but...
how and why?
Knowing DB standards it won't change much since they already composite feats (as long as it makes sense) but it'll interesting to see how they currently rate the speed of Dragon-ball characters after the implications of immeasurable speed canon Goku lol!

We are getting Mario, Sonic, GoW, Asura's Wrath, Pokemon, Yugioh, DC, Gurren Lagann, Marvel & Godzilla cosmology talk in the near future :VV

Hmmm how would you rank these?
In terms of enjoyment?

1. Asura's Wrath
2. Gurren Lagann
3. Marvel
4. DC
5. Godzilla
6. GoW
7. Mario
8. Sonic
9. Pokémon
10. Yugioh

The further it goes down the less I'm familiar with it. Not saying the lower series are unlikable to me, just never got into them.

In terms of enjoyment?

1. Asura's Wrath
2. Gurren Lagann
3. Marvel
4. DC
5. Godzilla
6. GoW
7. Mario
8. Sonic
9. Pokémon
10. Yugioh

The further it goes down the less I'm familiar with it. Not saying the lower series are unlikable to me, just never got into them.
Mario should be higher, Super Mario Galaxy was prime 3d Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back