• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlackDarkness' sleep paralysis demon, watch out.

Its a mess and Im still not sure wtf is DB's scaling with universes. They had Discord at infinite but Bill was "4D+", so I assume prior uni feats unless specified as timelines, are not 4D in DB. Hence why DBS and comics uni sizes and feats technically arent 4D, but say destroying "Omniversal cosmology" of comics duo is like at least infinite Ds via GalactusUnicron blackboxes.

Maybe they will use uni scaling since G1 KratosAsura blog had calcs like that that made them stronger than universal.
Ain't no way Goku's ever getting a dub..................

you know when i see shit like this i can understand BD hatred for SF wank

Screenshot_20240817_223427_Chrome.jpg
a cartoon character is standing next to an hourglass with green liquid coming out of it

It's so close chat...

FIRST EVER VS SCHIZO BLOG 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥

STOP TALKING ABOUT COSMOLOGY SCALING, IM TIRED OF SEEING IT

MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME COSMOLOGY, ON DB DISCORD ITS ******* COSMOLOGY SCALING

I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT, AND ALLLLLLLL OF THE DEBATES WERE JUST COSMOLOGY BASED.

I-I SHOWED MY MATCHUP TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SAID “Hey babe, DC’s cosmology is bigger HAHA”

Mimics the death battle theme

I ******* LOOK AT A UNIVERSE AND GO “that’s a bit small”

I LOOK AT MY PLANET AND I THINK OF THE ONE PIECE MAP AND GO “planet? More like galaxy!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are getting Mario, Sonic, GoW, Asura's Wrath, Pokemon, Yugioh, DC, Gurren Lagann, Marvel & Godzilla cosmology talk in the near future :VV

Hmmm how would you rank these?

STOP TALKING ABOUT COSMOLOGY SCALING, IM TIRED OF SEEING IT

MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME COSMOLOGY, ON DB DISCORD ITS ******* COSMOLOGY SCALING

I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT, AND ALLLLLLLL OF THE DEBATES WERE JUST COSMOLOGY BASED.

I-I SHOWED MY MATCHUP TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SAID “Hey babe, DC’s cosmology is bigger HAHA”

Mimics the death battle theme

I ******* LOOK AT A UNIVERSE AND GO “that’s a bit small”

I LOOK AT MY PLANET AND I THINK OF THE ONE PIECE MAP AND GO “planet? More like galaxy!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is why pure physical scaling>

Lightning vs Shulk was on the toc last year and if Torrian gets to pick a MU for the episode he gets to work on it has given he wanted to animated that given he liked it

Where do I hit this man up to encourage him to switch this to Shulk vs Stocke?

Back