• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rkb2kgazk8jd1.jpeg

Ngl, I'm honestly kind of unsure what scaling should gow be at, feels like in the direction they are going will gather so much abhorrid-ness, that it will get the verse downgraded to near tier 3

Should Sephiroth vs Vergil get a rematch?
Hal vs Ben is almost assured to be our rematch, tbh. I personally look forward to see how busted Green Lantern can get.
Animation to do alot more with sure other than that nothing really changes the outcome
IMO, it really depends on how they are willing to interpret the less straightforward stuff such as the scaling and what side materials would count.

But in all honesty, I'd much rather that if Final Fantasy got another battle it would be a character not from VII. Lightning and Noctis' chances already passed with the eras of their game already done. I dunno, they could use Clive or the Warrior of Light who seems to have several popular matchups from what I've seen.

I dunno, they could use Clive or the Warrior of Light who seems to have several popular matchups from what I've seen.
idk who clive got these days same with Warrior of light
ignoring FF7 reps/runbacks

Lightning vs Shulk was on the toc last year and if Torrian gets to pick a MU for the episode he gets to work on it has given he wanted to animated that given he liked it
Kefka vs Loki an option
idk who else

Since voters are KS backers, Im pretty sure MC vs Doomguy is more likely than BenHal.

Speed was better in old times, back then lightspeed was extreme rarity and now ******* Goku is immeasurable, bleh.

GoW at T3 seems ok enough, le star punch but Ragnarok destroyed at least a pocket dimension that has some validity.
I think universal is fine for Kratos, but anything higher is wank.

Id like to think about direct feats Kratos. How strong would that temple flip no not flipping all realms and Cronos fight be?

Can we all agree Hulk vs Broly was complete cap

Like in no feasible reality would Hulk lose to a DBZ character who hasn't even gotten to Tier 1 even with how DB scales them
Tbf, this came around the time before gazillion x Universal meta. So Broly was just really lucky to have come out at the right time.

That and with Hulk's niw more accepted high ends, Broly would've been slaughtered by modern DB standards.

Last edited:
I think universal is fine for Kratos, but anything higher is wank.
I'm just glad Asura didn't get fed to another DC herald that scales to 1-A according to current DB standards even tho Red Lanterns are literal whos in most Vs communities and I never seen anyone hype up Asura Vs Atrocitus as a must watch MU also Razor is a better rep!
Personally youd need to destroy timelines to be 4D, but VSW just gives away T2s like candy.
Do you think DB will still use Volume scaling? Since universe and timeline busters were treated as the same in the past, it's what allowed Broly to win last time (Universe 7 being a 2-C structure + transformation/scaling multipliers = all high tier canon Z-fighters are 2-B).

BlackDarkness' sleep paralysis demon, watch out.

Do you think DB will still use Volume scaling? Since universe and timeline busters were treated as the same in the past, it's what allowed Broly to win last time (Universe 7 being a 2-C structure + transformation/scaling multipliers = all high tier canon Z-fighters are 2-B).
Its a mess and Im still not sure wtf is DB's scaling with universes. They had Discord at infinite but Bill was "4D+", so I assume prior uni feats unless specified as timelines, are not 4D in DB. Hence why DBS and comics uni sizes and feats technically arent 4D, but say destroying "Omniversal cosmology" of comics duo is like at least infinite Ds via GalactusUnicron blackboxes.

Maybe they will use uni scaling since G1 KratosAsura blog had calcs like that that made them stronger than universal.

Its a mess and Im still not sure wtf is DB's scaling with universes. They had Discord at infinite but Bill was "4D+", so I assume prior uni feats unless specified as timelines, are not 4D in DB. Hence why DBS and comics uni sizes and feats technically arent 4D, but say destroying "Omniversal cosmology" of comics duo is like at least infinite Ds via GalactusUnicron blackboxes.

Maybe they will use uni scaling since G1 KratosAsura blog had calcs like that that made them stronger than universal.
Ain't no way Goku's ever getting a dub..................

you know when i see shit like this i can understand BD hatred for SF wank

FIRST EVER VS SCHIZO BLOG 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥

STOP TALKING ABOUT COSMOLOGY SCALING, IM TIRED OF SEEING IT

MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME COSMOLOGY, ON DB DISCORD ITS ******* COSMOLOGY SCALING

I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT, AND ALLLLLLLL OF THE DEBATES WERE JUST COSMOLOGY BASED.

I-I SHOWED MY MATCHUP TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SAID “Hey babe, DC’s cosmology is bigger HAHA”

Mimics the death battle theme

I ******* LOOK AT A UNIVERSE AND GO “that’s a bit small”

I LOOK AT MY PLANET AND I THINK OF THE ONE PIECE MAP AND GO “planet? More like galaxy!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back