• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was mainly those three that were promoted. Thinking about it again, probably BenHal tbh, only because Hal is in it.

YangTifa I don't care for either, and DoomChief I feel both have more interesting and suitable options out there.
It isn't just those three, according to the website is basically every episode except Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

ash_ketchum_vs_yugi_moto_by_truepokebrawler_df9rk4g-pre.jpg

Why does that Ash art look fan made to me?

Actually looking back at this ngl I'm a little bit suspicious. If 100-500k is all that an 'independent DBa' needs to give us a full season, and they've been under the wing of megacorps where collective millions were exchanging hands despite financial strife and accounts that balanced to 0... how little were these animators and the like even being paid?

Actually looking back at this ngl I'm a little bit suspicious. If 100-500k is all that an 'independent DBa' needs to give us a full season, and they've been under the wing of megacorps where collective millions were exchanging hands despite financial strife and accounts that balanced to 0... how little were these animators and the like even being paid?
Well Roosterteeth was shutdown so maybe they didnt get that much money in the first place.

I kind of want a Jason vs Michael rematch, that shit deserved a better fight (though understandable considering all the short notice to animate it). Otherwise, Godzilla vs Gamera or Dante vs Bayonetta for sure.

Oh, and it's good to know we're so ******* back.
I think the problem with Jason vs Michael is that it's just MID vs MID. Never gonna be good. Move on.

My pick is Ben vs Hal. For the funny.

There are the "technically good verdicts and good animations but we still want modern version" Remake requests. Godzilla vs Gamera seems oddly popular but under that logic, even Batman vs Spider-Man should deserve remake. I dunno if I want remake like that.

id like to see Freddy Kruger in something LA
That'd be cool, might be difficult to pull off dream visuals though.

There are the "technically good verdicts and good animations but we still want modern version" Remake requests. Godzilla vs Gamera seems oddly popular but under that logic, even Batman vs Spider-Man should deserve remake. I dunno if I want remake like that.
Dante vs Bayonetta 2 or Vergil vs Sephiroth 2.

With Torrian returning....

My most wanted matches (in no order at all)

Zamasu vs Zanza
Minsu Kim vs Tomura Shigaraki
Chihiro Rokuhira vs Blake Belladonna (Kagurabachi vs RWBY)
All For One vs Opaline (because funny)
Dan Kuso (Bakugan) vs Gingka Hagane (Beyblade)
Samus vs Master Chef
kyurem vs alatreon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back