• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9j5cUih.png

Bill describing the events that precedes the Weirdmaggedon and showing that it indeed affected the entire Multiverse
Nothing says that it affected the entire multiverse. Bill says that they planned to mess with the entire multiverse but we don't know how long that would have taken or how exactly it would've happened. Could've been Bill snapping his fingers and instantly restructuring the multiverse or it could've been them going universe to universe.

They kinda made Bill’s Precognition a little worse too lol. He said he can’t see the exact future cause it’s always changing and stuff like that, only goes off the most likely outcomes. I was aways under the impression he could see exactly what would happen and is just an idiot,
Instead his precog just isn’t that great.
Ig that explains why Bill is able to get tricked despite being able to see the future. So Bill’s defeat isn’t purely bad writing anymore lol

They kinda made Bill’s Precognition a little worse too lol. He said he can’t see the exact future cause it’s always changing and stuff like that, only goes off the most likely outcomes. I was aways under the impression he could see exactly what would happen and is just an idiot,
So what's ya thoughts so far from from the book

You contradicted yourself
No I didn't. What Bill wanted to do and what actually happened are two different things. We may have wanted to effect the multiverse but not only did that not happen but, even if he had succeeded, we have no idea how he would've done it or how long it would've taken. Even Bill's fantasy that he used to try and convince Ford had their mayhem be limited to a single universe. Same for when he ordered his Henchmaniacs to cause havoc across the planet.

Honestly I don't really see how this is any better than just some basic prediction ability that any intelligence based fighter can use.

Even Bill's fantasy that he used to try and convince Ford had their mayhem be limited to a single universe. Same for when he ordered his Henchmaniacs to cause havoc across the planet
Bill don´t having an instantaneous Multiversal party after getting what he wanted doens´t disproves he affecting the Multiverse

I’m wondering, what else could the green possibly mean? That specific green is important as Ben has tweeted the color code for it.

The only viable alternative I can think of is “green light” but given how the IP is still owned by RT/WB and the focus on the specific type of green makes me doubt that.
Simple, it was just for funny. It probably means Green lit. Y’all are overthinking

Simple, it was just for funny. It probably means Green lit. Y’all are overthinking
Wanna bet on that? I’m serious. Whoever wins gets to change the other’s avatar and signature for a month.

I’m betting that within the next 50 days there will be a Kickstarter announced, whether it’s for buying the rights for DB, a new season, or a spiritual successor show.

If this happens I get to change your pfp and signature to whatever I want it to be (as long as it abides by the rules) and if it doesn’t you get to do the same to me.

Wanna bet on that? I’m serious. Whoever wins gets to change the other’s avatar and signature for a month.

I’m betting that within the next 50 days there will be a Kickstarter announced, whether it’s for buying the rights for DB, a new season, or a spiritual successor show.

If this happens I get to change your pfp and signature to whatever I want it to be (as long as it abides by the rules) and if it doesn’t you get to do the same to me.
Sure it’s not that bad of a punishment. Just make it funny

So, about that Book of Bill Cipher—it seems to have given the Dorito both buffs AND nerfs. It additionally confirmed he is still alive but in therapy with the Axolotl, also he and the AXOLOTL are apparently two sides of the same coin and equal in power?

So, about that Book of Bill Cipher—it seems to have given the Dorito both buffs AND nerfs. It additionally confirmed he is still alive but in therapy with the Axolotl, also he and the AXOLOTL are apparently two sides of the same coin and equal in power?
What nerfs? It confirms that bill’s target was always going to be the multiverse and he wanted to destroy and remake it. Supporting the whole multi+ and up bill

Multi with no ******* timeframe. The "NR" realm literally killing itself over time to the point Bill and his pals feared it and wouldn't have survived (also can explain the "shaking" feat it's literally unstable and how the hell would Ford know it shook the ENTIRE ******* thing)

Bill still expressing great importance in wanting a physical form and to be in the 3D realm, with no mentions of higher dimensions beyond those fraud aliens that died to a crash in a 3D world

Apparently a single timeline being spared from Bill yet "all of reality" was supposed to be effected. Contradictory. I think it being a degree of Multi is fine but not straight up Multi+

I really don't know, guys.

Last edited:
Its a weird case of buffs and nerfs. I guess 11D technically is bit more supported (tho higher D aliens dying in lower D was repeated too) and there are implications Bill might have Infinite/Immeasurable? movement via being able to move in nonlinear time, but his Infinite Kaleidoscope sight is also not as reliable as first made seem. Bill also shows a lot of cases of wanting to avoid erasures, so Soul regenning is sus. We also do not have proper time frames as said.

Is there a pic for the supposed Axolotl therapy thing? If Bill has crazy regen but is forced to return to Nightmare Realm and be trapped, thatd mean BFR wincons are a thing.

String theory and 7-dimensional aliens (the ones that died crashing into Earth I have issues with) were the only things I've seen. Said "string theory" likened their multiverse to a card and I don't think is at all good evidence either.

String theory and 7-dimensional aliens (the ones that died crashing into Earth I have issues with) were the only things I've seen. Said "string theory" likened their multiverse to a card and I don't think is at all good evidence either.
There’s a statement where bill said his goal was to destroy the multiverse and uses the bones to create a new nightmare realm

Destroying an infinite multiverse overtime is still infinite multi
It wasn't fully destroyed. Apparently one timeline is said to have survived. He didn't destroy the full thing, otherwise their victory would not have mattered. If Bill really was capable of affecting the entire infinite and supposedly higher-dimensional structure of the cosmology, that one single timeline should not exist. It's illogical to say otherwise. You'd have to make up some headcanon as to why.

Bill being this transcendent being but stuck in single timelines/realities across the infinite versions also strikes me as odd, too.

It wasn't fully destroyed. Apparently one timeline is said to have survived. He didn't destroy the full thing, otherwise their victory would not have mattered. If Bill really was capable of affecting the entire infinite and supposedly higher-dimensional structure of the cosmology, that one single timeline should not exist. It's illogical to say otherwise. You'd have to make up some headcanon as to why.

Bill being this transcendent being but stuck in single timelines/realities across the infinite versions also strikes me as odd, too.
What timeline are you even talking about. He never got to destroy the multiverse cause he was defeated.

Can you post scans to what your referring to

This was were I noticed possible speed thing.
IMG_1085.jpg

You can't see outside the optical spectrum, navigate beyond linear chronology, or even echolate.
This kinda implies Bill can move in non-linearly time. Tho maybe it wouldnt all scale to reactions. Or is there a flaw here that wouldnt allow it?

There’s a statement where bill said his goal was to destroy the multiverse and uses the bones to create a new nightmare realm
Creating a new nightmare realm is not stated. It just says a new realm unless I misread it.

Also I'm referring to the scan where he's talking about Dipper and Mabel and parallel universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back