• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
String theory and 7-dimensional aliens (the ones that died crashing into Earth I have issues with) were the only things I've seen. Said "string theory" likened their multiverse to a card and I don't think is at all good evidence either.

String theory and 7-dimensional aliens (the ones that died crashing into Earth I have issues with) were the only things I've seen. Said "string theory" likened their multiverse to a card and I don't think is at all good evidence either.
There’s a statement where bill said his goal was to destroy the multiverse and uses the bones to create a new nightmare realm

Destroying an infinite multiverse overtime is still infinite multi
It wasn't fully destroyed. Apparently one timeline is said to have survived. He didn't destroy the full thing, otherwise their victory would not have mattered. If Bill really was capable of affecting the entire infinite and supposedly higher-dimensional structure of the cosmology, that one single timeline should not exist. It's illogical to say otherwise. You'd have to make up some headcanon as to why.

Bill being this transcendent being but stuck in single timelines/realities across the infinite versions also strikes me as odd, too.

It wasn't fully destroyed. Apparently one timeline is said to have survived. He didn't destroy the full thing, otherwise their victory would not have mattered. If Bill really was capable of affecting the entire infinite and supposedly higher-dimensional structure of the cosmology, that one single timeline should not exist. It's illogical to say otherwise. You'd have to make up some headcanon as to why.

Bill being this transcendent being but stuck in single timelines/realities across the infinite versions also strikes me as odd, too.
What timeline are you even talking about. He never got to destroy the multiverse cause he was defeated.

Can you post scans to what your referring to

This was were I noticed possible speed thing.
IMG_1085.jpg

You can't see outside the optical spectrum, navigate beyond linear chronology, or even echolate.
This kinda implies Bill can move in non-linearly time. Tho maybe it wouldnt all scale to reactions. Or is there a flaw here that wouldnt allow it?

There’s a statement where bill said his goal was to destroy the multiverse and uses the bones to create a new nightmare realm
Creating a new nightmare realm is not stated. It just says a new realm unless I misread it.

Also I'm referring to the scan where he's talking about Dipper and Mabel and parallel universes.

Creating a new nightmare realm is not stated. It just says a new realm unless I misread it.
I’m saying nightmare realm because that essentially what he wants the new realm to be like. Not literally another nightmare realm lol
Also I'm referring to the scan where he's talking about Dipper and Mabel and parallel universes.
I still don’t see what your referring to

Like, "he couldn't do it because he was stopped" literally isn't an argument anymore. He DID win. Many times in fact. But the simple fact of the matter is the cosmology... Was not erased like the scaling would have you believe.

Next you're going to tell me "Oh that's just Alex he doesn't know what he's talking about death of the author" but in canon Bill himself is supposed to be the author here.

Wasn’t this whole multiple bill stuff discussed on Stryms thread already
Cool so you're using headcanon
No, I’m just calling it a new nightmare realm because that’s literally what it is (minus the bulk space shenanigans) he wants his new home to be devoid of physics like the nightmare realm. Dubbing a name doesn’t have to be about powerscaling all the time yk

Lol

Anyways Bill is still like Multi to me at best. I used to buy Multi+ but not anymore.

And no, I'm not granting him immeasurable speed off of a vague statement like that either.

People wanna be finding anti feats to downgrade characters and verses lately and then give Bill everything in the world when it's all contradicted so blatantly.

Anyways Bill is still like Multi to me at best. I used to buy Multi+ but not anymore.
Let’s wait till the rest of the book is finished. Tho tbf an argument could be made that there are different multiverses (which bill does confirm with the string theory joke, so like what bill sees is actually different multiverses in which he wins) also apparently bill only views the axolotl as his equal , dunno why i felt the need to mention that but whatever
And no, I'm not granting him immeasurable speed off of a vague statement like that either.
I don’t buy immeasurable speed either lol, maybe acausality or smthn idk
People wanna be finding anti feats tk downgrade characters and verses lately and then give Bill everything in the world when it's all contradicted so blatantly.
Bills stuff gets contradictory a lot with his alternate versions. Yet it’s got the easiest fix by saying that there are different multiverses

Last edited:
Aside from Discord I actually would like an opponent for Bill that truly touches on aspects of his character that Discord couldn't. Like, unhinged super powerful entity that ruin dimensions for fun instead of "cartoon reality warpers"

I still like Billcord and I'm glad it happened but I'm saying I wouldn't be mad at a Bill runback

Aside from Discord I actually would like an opponent for Bill that truly touches on aspects of his character that Discord couldn't. Like, unhinged super powerful entity that ruin dimensions for fun instead of "cartoon reality warpers"

I still like Billcord and I'm glad it happened but I'm saying I wouldn't be mad at a Bill runback
Dimension is a good opponent iirc

Bill's "The One" for me was Discord, so Im not really feeling Bill return anytime soon.

Im not quite sure how many other "unhinged powerful entities that destroy for fun" fit that well for Bill.

Bill's "The One" for me was Discord, so Im not really feeling Bill return anytime soon.

Im not quite sure how many other "unhinged powerful entities that destroy for fun" fit that well for Bill.
There's plenty out there.

Dimentio is a popular pick for him and I can kinda see the appeal

Mxyzptlk is always a solid pick, he just loves to ruin everything for people.

Mxy is bit different, since recent material has made him essentially be good intended in some weird way, if he really wanted to actually destroy shit, he'd easily have done it already and he did lol Mxy would fit Discord better personality wise.

Dimentio in general is bit tricky since he only has 1 game to work with. Low number of material for character might be hard. DB usually avoids those too.

Discord fits so well, tho he fits the "similar powers, different mindset" while some want MUs like "different powers, similar mindset". I guess BillDiscord might count as sort of rivalry too since it was long lasting one too.

Even though he had one game, Bill had one show and a select few appearances in it at that. And now we're finally getting a bit more from him in a book.

Dimentio also wants to destroy everything and then make a new world where he can rule over it. Their goals and methods of achieving it (sustaining something that would destroy the multiverse) are like practically 1:1. They both manipulate the main characters and others in the story to ultimately come to power and almost end the world. They also try to make deals with people too. They're actually pretty damn similar.

I actually fully get it now having thought about it. Plus they're both 2D, but can reach the 3rd dimension (Dimentio can just innately do it via Flipping)

Back