• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most of those words are borderline meaningless outside of hyperspecifical circumstances.
Also Bill is a pathological lair. Taking his word for anything is just dumb.
Didn't the book confirm that with this
Oh, a lot of stuff was posted in GF Thread.

eiv48b9owbed1.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

image.png

image.png

Why not mention that?

Wait I just realized Speedy said they can't say anything because it would be illegal meaning they're under an NDA or something similar, but if it's true that they're using Kick Starter why would they be under one? Is it because RT still technically owns DB and they're trying to get it back from them?
If that's true, then I don't think they are doing a kickstarter

They kinda made Bill’s Precognition a little worse too lol. He said he can’t see the exact future cause it’s always changing and stuff like that, only goes off the most likely outcomes. I was aways under the impression he could see exactly what would happen and is just an idiot,
Instead his precog just isn’t that great.

9j5cUih.png

Bill describing the events that precedes the Weirdmaggedon and showing that it indeed affected the entire Multiverse
Nothing says that it affected the entire multiverse. Bill says that they planned to mess with the entire multiverse but we don't know how long that would have taken or how exactly it would've happened. Could've been Bill snapping his fingers and instantly restructuring the multiverse or it could've been them going universe to universe.

They kinda made Bill’s Precognition a little worse too lol. He said he can’t see the exact future cause it’s always changing and stuff like that, only goes off the most likely outcomes. I was aways under the impression he could see exactly what would happen and is just an idiot,
Ig that explains why Bill is able to get tricked despite being able to see the future. So Bill’s defeat isn’t purely bad writing anymore lol

So what's ya thoughts so far from from the book

Hmm the Book also kinda seems to deconfirm the Rift being Multiversal. As there’s apparently universes where Bill won and the rift exploded… but the Multiverse is obviously still there.

You contradicted yourself
No I didn't. What Bill wanted to do and what actually happened are two different things. We may have wanted to effect the multiverse but not only did that not happen but, even if he had succeeded, we have no idea how he would've done it or how long it would've taken. Even Bill's fantasy that he used to try and convince Ford had their mayhem be limited to a single universe. Same for when he ordered his Henchmaniacs to cause havoc across the planet.

Honestly I don't really see how this is any better than just some basic prediction ability that any intelligence based fighter can use.

Even Bill's fantasy that he used to try and convince Ford had their mayhem be limited to a single universe. Same for when he ordered his Henchmaniacs to cause havoc across the planet
Bill don´t having an instantaneous Multiversal party after getting what he wanted doens´t disproves he affecting the Multiverse

I’m wondering, what else could the green possibly mean? That specific green is important as Ben has tweeted the color code for it.

The only viable alternative I can think of is “green light” but given how the IP is still owned by RT/WB and the focus on the specific type of green makes me doubt that.
Simple, it was just for funny. It probably means Green lit. Y’all are overthinking

Simple, it was just for funny. It probably means Green lit. Y’all are overthinking
Wanna bet on that? I’m serious. Whoever wins gets to change the other’s avatar and signature for a month.

I’m betting that within the next 50 days there will be a Kickstarter announced, whether it’s for buying the rights for DB, a new season, or a spiritual successor show.

If this happens I get to change your pfp and signature to whatever I want it to be (as long as it abides by the rules) and if it doesn’t you get to do the same to me.

Wanna bet on that? I’m serious. Whoever wins gets to change the other’s avatar and signature for a month.

I’m betting that within the next 50 days there will be a Kickstarter announced, whether it’s for buying the rights for DB, a new season, or a spiritual successor show.

If this happens I get to change your pfp and signature to whatever I want it to be (as long as it abides by the rules) and if it doesn’t you get to do the same to me.
Sure it’s not that bad of a punishment. Just make it funny

Back