• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because they're getting many downgrades or what? People usually do that when they want to move their verse to another wiki where their wank is accepted.
No, because the biggest part of the profiles are bad and it deserves a verse-wide revision that no one wants to make or have the time to do so

Fate fans currently have a Tier 0 thread that is almost being accepted, downgrades definitely have nothing to do with the verse deletion

See above

also Mario will no longer be the only big Nintendo verse getting hefty nerfs, tier 4 Metroid has already been scattered to the winds and it looks like the remaining tier 5 ratings will follow suit (Along with hax changes, Dark Samus has lost her mid-godly regen and passive soul hax for example). But Kirby and Zelda staying on top baybee.
Dare I ask what the justifications for those removed tierins & abilities were?

Ben 10 is the one I don’t understand. Like a fusion of Alien X and another alien couldn’t stop the 1-B attack so why the hell does he even scale?
The Verse page has a whole note explaining that:

listen I ain't wanna say names but, in my humble personal opinion, a certain blue (sometimes yellow) rodent should be on the chopping block

also Mario will no longer be the only big Nintendo verse getting hefty nerfs, tier 4 Metroid has already been scattered to the winds and it looks like the remaining tier 5 ratings will follow suit (Along with hax changes, Dark Samus has lost her mid-godly regen and passive soul hax for example). But Kirby and Zelda staying on top baybee.

I recall one of the many ability removal threads for GOW it was mentioned cosmic level for the verse seemed fine (Albeit in the tier 3 to 2 range instead of tier 1) but that was a few months ago so I dunno
I think planetary is fine. Samus has shown to survive her own power bomb that can destroy planets.

Super Sonic should retain 4D stuff since the boring ol Solaris actually did affect timelines in storyline. But considering the Hedgehog is in T1 thatd be a drop too

If I were to use my harsher logic, Goku probably loses to Sonic then. Solaris being truly 4D is better than any real proof of 4D+ Goku, because frankly "destroying everything conveniently means spacetime which conveniently makes you 4D teehee" is stupid and there doesnt actually seem to be proof that Goku can affect timelines itself. Super Sonic technically has more concrete immeasurable speed too.

Tier 2 is dumb because its the "real universe and multiversal" tier, but its actually specifically the 4D tier which rarely gets specified.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is vs brain rot, but I’ve accidentally called invincible mark acouple of times irl when talking about the character. So that’s something

listen I ain't wanna say names but, in my humble personal opinion, a certain blue (sometimes yellow) rodent should be on the chopping block
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. I’m a diehard sonic fan and while I do believe the God tier stats are perfectly fine, a lot of the haxes and base cast scaling seems like they would have been rejected had it been another verse with no biased staff to support them:.

Back