• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bros… Godzilla is getting cthulu scaling…

Have you seen nemesis Bloodryche’s new series about the winrates of characters in crossovers? Godzilla is the number one character so far with a 97% winrate. Granted there are only two characters he’s looked over, Godzilla and Sonic, but I doubt he will find a better record anytime soon.
I mean, Godzilla has that good win rate because I'm pretty sure that one of the rules in TOHO about crossovers is that Godzilla can't look weak at all and must win the majority of battles

Thats kinda true, but Kirby bias is mostly in non-VS dedicated talk, mostly casuals think Kirby beats everyone. But since we are not factoring casual Kirby thoughts, I didnt feel the need to mention that. Situations are definitely murky in that example, but I hope the point still got across. Its just that in VS circles no one creates dedicated blogs for OP Kirby but Multi-Continental Spider-Man got 2 blogs, and probably more.

Tbh, Kirby is kinda humiliated by other VG characters in here. So many VG chars beat him. Pure Hearts Mario, Super Sonic, Kratos, probably Dante still, Doomguy, Ness, Shulk, Joker, Cloud, Castlevania and thats just scratching the surface.
There's lot's of powerscalers that wank Kirby. I've seen it lots on TikTok and other powerscaling sites. I mean, to be fair TikTok wanks everyone but Kirby tends to be wanked more there every time he's mentioned.

As for the multiple multi-continental Spider-Man blogs, the people who make blogs like that usually talk to each other, work with each other, are friends with each other and share the same beliefs or methods of powerscaling a character. That's why sometimes a lot of those blogs sound the same.

They definitely don't reflect the opinions of powerscalers from other sites who consistently treat Spider-Man as a character in the "Small building to multi city block" ranges of power

Though I definitely see plenty of people calling Kratos Multiversal or 5D, it's rare to see people put him below those levels in a serious manner. Usually they're bantering and mocking GoW fans (Based) by saying he's door/chest level (He is)

Back