• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, I noticed that the Death Battle logo isn't in most of the tracks. Why's that?
These are probably released as Brandon's own music, so no DB branding.

Pretty cool read. Though I know how this site feels and y'all will probably not like this
I really shouldnt touch Mario vs Sonic shit but Im too brain damaged lol

Man, just give Super Forms Immeasurable speeds. Its kinda blatant and the only reason its really not given is because I dunno. It really doesnt rely on Guides. If we are to use outlier arguments then 95%+ of this blog is null :V

The Army arguments are also bit ehh. Loyalty doesnt reaally boost Bowser's Army that much. And Eggman's Army doesnt really betray him during battles that much. I dont think most of Bowser's army would be able to dodge planetary ranged attacks either realistically.

Bowser in general also probably still wouldnt likely be using all of his hax this efficiently. Dreamy Bowser's actual attacks werent that haxy and Fury Bowser is kinda mindless. Bowser winning via consistent hax use is weird if we were to use character personality preference. Tho tbh, its 50/50 whether DB buys that, since they bought Vader preferring melee combat leadng to a disadvantage, yet Bill's arrogance was just "PIS". Tho tbh tbh I feel like DB might buy Bowser's hax personality, since G1-based folks seem to buy that.

These are probably released as Brandon's own music, so no DB branding.

I really shouldnt touch Mario vs Sonic shit but Im too brain damaged lol

Man, just give Super Forms Immeasurable speeds. Its kinda blatant and the only reason its really not given is because I dunno. It really doesnt rely on Guides. If we are to use outlier arguments then 95%+ of this blog is null :V

The Army arguments are also bit ehh. Loyalty doesnt reaally boost Bowser's Army that much. And Eggman's Army doesnt really betray him during battles that much. I dont think most of Bowser's army would be able to dodge planetary ranged attacks either realistically.

Bowser in general also probably still wouldnt likely be using all of his hax this efficiently. Dreamy Bowser's actual attacks werent that haxy and Fury Bowser is kinda mindless. Bowser winning via consistent hax use is weird if we were to use character personality preference. Tho tbh, its 50/50 whether DB buys that, since they bought Vader preferring melee combat leadng to a disadvantage, yet Bill's arrogance was just "PIS". Tho tbh tbh I feel like DB might buy Bowser's hax personality, since G1-based folks seem to buy that.
I'm not touching this because I already know how you feel about Mario shit and I highly disagree. Just know I also disagree with this stuff. I and many others don't find immeasurable blatant at all.

The blog is still pretty good but I do also have my own faults with it at times.

If we use common sense, then yeah Super Forms having Immeasurable Speeds would actually be too much since Unleashed intro is kinda big anti-feat. Unfortunately if we dead ass use same logic DB uses, there is nothing wrong with it. Its mostly hopeless to try to not use wank anymore in DB talks, so if other side gets high end treatment, I kinda have to use it too.

Even Sonic Base Forms being ******* Uni-Multi is more "solid" now due to Prime which is still nonsense if we use common sense but soon enough that shit will have to stick too. Great...

Im still surprised you keep posting Bowser support even when DB threads here mostly support Eggman. Its not as bad as BillDiscord talk yet but if this ever actually happens, it might get toxic as well.

If we use common sense, then yeah Super Forms having Immeasurable Speeds would actually be too much since Unleashed intro is kinda big anti-feat. Unfortunately if we dead ass use same logic DB uses, there is nothing wrong with it. Its mostly hopeless to try to not use wank anymore in DB talks, so if other side gets high end treatment, I kinda have to use it too.
Super forms varies in power and speed (As explained by Sonic's profile), otherwise some random Eggman machines would casually be at the same level as Solaris

hulk2023017_bressan_godzilla.jpg
ff2022025_land_godzilla.jpg

You cannot escape your destiny, HuLLLk.
Godzilla will lose that MU
Super forms varies in power and speed (As explained by Sonic's profile), otherwise some random Eggman machines would casually be at the same level as Solaris
That makes sense, tho this would then kill any "Eggman scales to Super Forms" argument for BowserEggman :V

Back