• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hank_j__wimbleton_mu_tier_list__by_cykerlol_dhl3t1t-pre.jpg
It’s unfortunate Hank stomps all his good matchups because “Probability Drive Go Brrr”

Iirc the DB staff don’t like him cause the dudes a jerk or smthn (like homophobic and stuff from what I hear) and they don’t want to work for him. I also heard he wasn’t very good to work with when he was their boss.

I know I have more conservative inclinations (I've posted about my Gab acc on these forums before), but even if I were more progressive, RT staff calling Craig homophobic is kinda rich given what went down with Kdin Jenzen before.

Although if it's any food for thought, I've defended Kdin for the same reason I defended Sargon - because both had clips of them 'saying the N word' out of context, or at least in scenarios where it came to light so late it should have been left in the dumpster.

Hank doesn’t have the drive and never uses it himself. It’s probably Tricky your thinking of.
Yeah there’s only three known drives in the series and iirc they’re all destroyed. Plus I think Krinkels even said they were a joke he took form somewhere else and were never gonna come back.

Back