• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently Lucasfilm hasn’t made a profit for Disney overall. I don’t know how much it is they need but apparently they’re still in the red from the acquisition.
Looking at it, superficially movies themselves have not been profitable (including Indy 5 from LucasFilms too), but merch sales are unclosed, so maybe those helped.

Ofc, in raw cold business world, the problem is that 4-5 billion was spend on bare minimum profits for like 12 years. It could have easily been used better tbh.

Are we still talking about Star Wars? Because I think this sums up the situation quite well:

As with all extremes from visceral hate to false love, it all kinda blends together and meets with each other full circle thus you can't tell the difference anymore while both constructive criticism and nuance praise gets lost in the current of controversy.

Then again it's Rotten Tomatoes, so review scores being suspect is nothing new.

Next wave of G1 blogs
G1 Blog:

Vergil vs Galacta Knight (Devil May Cry vs Kirby)

Organization Battle Royale(Naruto vs Bleach vs One Piece)

Percy Jackson vs Zagreus (Riordanverse vs Hades)

Black Cat vs Catwoman (Marvel vs DC)

Soldier vs Sarge (Team Fortress 2 vs Red vs Blue)

Samus vs Sam (Metroid vs Honkai Star Rail)

Next wave of G1 blogs
G1 Blog:

It shouldve been Vergil vs Meta Knight.

I finally watched Baki vs Kengan Ashura crossover movie

Honestly, 3 fights only and last one was baki vs ohma obviously

Which as expected ended up in a draw, although imo Baki had the upperhand way more on Ohma, Baki even managed to land more significant stuff and counter some of his techniques, i say it was more biased to him cuz its same studio animating Baki series

1 hour and 2 minutes max, had about the same issue as Tekken did with its netflix anime series, little time to have all shine and again 3 fights only

Also they teased Yujiro and Kuroki at the end, as in they both showed up when Baki vs Ohma was basically a tie, Yujiro interrupts, Kuroki shows up, they say they ruined the crossed tournament they arranged

Tells them they will fight in the future at one point, and both easily made fools out of the main characters of the opposite series, Kuroki handled Baki and Yujiro handled Ohma, both leave and it ends as a draw overall

It needed to be longer and better, cuz animation wise it wasnt spectacular overall imo, idk if Baki fights are animated like this, but from watching Kengan Ashura only, i wasnt impressed in fights as much

I would say 7/10, cuz some interactions were fun, like how both sides were impressed or shocked by how the other side are monsters in their own right or how some talked with each other, but overall, not much to say

Next wave of G1 blogs
G1 Blog:

Huh, which Organization in Bleach are they using?

Back