• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
m2e1aof7914d1.jpeg

Point stands he gets knowledge of DC as their comics exist in it still, what stops him from reading them even if he didnt knew of them before
Thats technically an assumption to assume he would read even more.

Tho I do recall he debated Batman vs Captain America in a comic (it was posted here), so I guess based on that he knows more stuff, but that Twitter clip kinda contradicts it.

Thats technically an assumption to assume he would read even more.

Tho I do recall he debated Batman vs Captain America in a comic (it was posted here), so I guess based on that he knows more stuff, but that Twitter clip kinda contradicts it.
Pretty sure they were two different doctors or later point in time, the one in the clip could be when he knew found of them and that panel is from much later down the line

The animation is mostly just two sexy ladies doing acrobatics and beating the shit out of each other with martial arts (not that I mind), no special moves whatsoever. Not even Kikoken or fire fans. Still good animation, especially the pond scene.
The guy seems to do only Female vs Female versus animations, so I think it may be a form of fetish content

What did we ever do to deserve this? This is our Treaty of Versailles!
Tbh, the 9 month waiting period for BillDiscord was mostly dunking on Bill saying Discord stomps. For that long it was bit tiring.

And then Bill in general was just really super lowballed here as well.

And I guess most people dont like the idea of T1 MLP?

And I guess its because its MLP and some of its fans are... well you know.

Tbh, the 9 month waiting period for BillDiscord was mostly dunking on Bill saying Discord stomps. For that long it was bit tiring.

And then Bill in general was just really super lowballed here as well.

And I guess most people dont like the idea of T1 MLP?

And I guess its because its MLP and some of its fans are... well you know.
Sometimes the most silly, kid like franchises or who dont take themselves seriously often can be strong when ignoring the jokes and chill vibes

Sometimes the most silly, kid like franchises or who dont take themselves seriously often can be strong when ignoring the jokes and chill vibes
Ngl in VS context this might one of the biggest reasons to hate MLP in VS.

As tiring as it is to talk about it again, I am so ******* sick of VS Power Creep and silly kids franchises being given these high ratings is usually so damn annoying, hell they are one of the most likely candidates to get wank. Multiversal Scooby-Doo is a joke and not a good one.

MLP isn't that unjustified for those feats IMO, but I'm not too surprised if people are tired of hearing it.

Back