• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fifth Fusion: Never mind, this one is even weirder
Screen20Shot202024-05-2320at208.png

Screen20Shot202024-05-2320at208.png

African American cop goes on vacation to Africa, ends up getting caught up in biohazards events and finds out that he heir to the throne to one of the most advanced nations in the world
Leon in Marvel Zombies.

Bet they do it only so people can get into it and continue with more content on the series itself

Still crazy there aint many of CN classics added yet, let alone new ones whom got popular
Insert me going on a ageist rant about millennials
Yeah the lack of representation from that era is real dumb. The people pick the rooster are real out of touch.

TBH I can't think of much that tops Guts winning simply due to beating dudes stronger than himself from his own series, but I think Ganon beating Bowser primarially because they used the classic "Well it's literally impossible to kill Ganondorf without a holy weapon" NLF despite the massive stat gap they put between the two (Tier 4 Bowser and, like, I think the best stuff they gave Ganon was like maybe low end tier 8) comes decently close. Like it was kinda impressive how much more people discussed NLF's in general after that episode because of how bad that specific reasoning is.

I know Gogeta vs Vegito was kinda meh, but it got me wondering if there's any match ups between characters from the same verse that would work as a DB? I can't really think of many besides maybe Thor vs Hulk.

This one's probably going to be slightly unpopular because 'Pokémon Bad'

Charizard Vs. Greymon's post analysis is...Really bad. If I remember it correctly, they only give 1 feat for both, it's for base form Charizard and Metal Greymon, doesn't address feats for their maxed out forms, and doesn't give any other scaling, and the rest of the post analysis frames the debate that Red and Charizard didn't lose because of stats, but because they weren't good enough friends. Which coupled with calling Charizard a slave when the episode came out after Gen 5 is...Yeah. It's a very unsatisfying post analysis that doesn't actually say much about the matchup...

Of course, 'Guts beating people stronger than himself' is also a really bad one, Ganondorf can't be killed by anything but holy weapons is infamous, I also kinda don't like Megazord Vs. Voltron's final point where they use an anti-feat downscaling chain to prove that Megazord can't have stats higher than Planet Level which on a casual pass is fine but the longer I've sat and thought on it, the less I've liked it as an argument, especially since it seems to fly in the face of other upwards scaling chains Death Battle has used to disprove an anti-feat. (Plus the anti-feat starts seeming more like DC rather than AP the more I thought about how they phrased it and it just all falls apart...)

I know Gogeta vs Vegito was kinda meh, but it got me wondering if there's any match ups between characters from the same verse that would work as a DB? I can't really think of many besides maybe Thor vs Hulk.
Imo i would prefer between characters that never met canonically and is a debate who is more powerful if they fought, sorta like Broly vs Jiren, but more arguable

This one's probably going to be slightly unpopular because 'Pokémon Bad'

Charizard Vs. Greymon's post analysis is...Really bad. If I remember it correctly, they only give 1 feat for both, it's for base form Charizard and Metal Greymon, doesn't address feats for their maxed out forms, and doesn't give any other scaling, and the rest of the post analysis frames the debate that Red and Charizard didn't lose because of stats, but because they weren't good enough friends. Which coupled with calling Charizard a slave when the episode came out after Gen 5 is...Yeah. It's a very unsatisfying post analysis that doesn't actually say much about the matchup...
Yeah.... That was really, really bad.
Of course, 'Guts beating people stronger than himself' is also a really bad one, Ganondorf can't be killed by anything but holy weapons is infamous, I also kinda don't like Megazord Vs. Voltron's final point where they use an anti-feat downscaling chain to prove that Megazord can't have stats higher than Planet Level which on a casual pass is fine but the longer I've sat and thought on it, the less I've liked it as an argument, especially since it seems to fly in the face of other upwards scaling chains Death Battle has used to disprove an anti-feat. (Plus the anti-feat starts seeming more like DC rather than AP the more I thought about how they phrased it and it just all falls apart...)
Their Power Rangers Matchups have aged pretty badly in general tbh.

Im not sure if Pokemon vs Digimon is that bad explanation wise... at least because there exists worse ones that are already mentioned here lol

I will forever have guilty pleasure for the slave line because it absolute was a thing back in old Internet era. Fans used "HM Slaves" as a term for games, so I dont mind that, it was Boomstick's joke comparing thingie.

Also Poke fans have become so dumb in vs arguments after that that they deserve the stomp even more now.

I actually saved a fake 4Chan leak, for old times sake lol

sVr2mVa.jpeg
Really, the only believable parts are some of the victories (namely Goku, Plastic, Kirk, Tony and Wile E) - I don't think they can even bs Ruby absorbing anything since the closest I can think is 'maybe silver eyes can nullify black blood'.

Supergirl vs Shulkie sounds so season 1-3ish too.

The fact the final tally
is 7-7 is perfect. Although Eggman will be the winner in my non-biased opinion

Bruh, I’m gen z but I still think it’s lame they don’t include older characters
(I’m a hipster)
A. Despite how google defines it that really not what that word means.
B. So am I, but like I still have a fondness to 2000s media despite me being like -1 to 5ish when most of those series came out. People really underestimate how the prevalence of dvds, cable and the internet allowed for such media to remain in the zeitgeist.

Is it possible for Omni-Man and Homelander to get into Multiversus?
Probably not. Neither fall under WarnerBros' umbrella. The Boys did for a time run under DC's WildStorm branch but shifted to Dynamite and to my knowledge, Image Comics isn't owned by WB. And since the shows are owned by Amazon- I wouldn't expect Amazon to play friendly anytime soon - then again, both did get into Mortal Kombat so eh

Back