• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3 and half months to go then :^)
Death Battle fans rn:
Buzzlightyear Sad GIF - Buzzlightyear Buzz Sad GIFs

LMAO looks like the Final Fantasy 7 cast are getting that sweet, sweet Gilgamesh scaling. Multiversal even without Dissidia so any possible matchups with dudes like Vincent have a chance to be way more heavily in their favor.

Yeah Devil Jin feat was 300+ on this site, now its 600+
Oh damn the results got doubled? 600 Petatons makes sense, that's about the same range as our standard calc for surface wiping iirc.

LMAO looks like the Final Fantasy 7 cast are getting that sweet, sweet Gilgamesh scaling. Multiversal even without Dissidia so any possible matchups with dudes like Vincent have a chance to be way more heavily in their favor.

Oh damn the results got doubled? 600 Petatons makes sense, that's about the same range as our standard calc for surface wiping iirc.
And remember it’s not even Jin strongest form.

Lmao. To be fair they got it thanks to Final Fantasy Tactics mumbo jumbo, but having it directly without such roundabout nonsense is pretty nice.
I swear, Gil gives hands out Tier 2 like it were flyers.

I thought life wiping was almost 200 petatons cuz of Boros feat the basis
I think there's two different results depending on how the life wiping is done, with fire based explosions being 646 petatons and then another one that's 190 like with Boros or something.

Wut happened
FF7 Rebirth trailer in the state of play that just happened showed Gilgamesh showing up to challenge the party

Lmao. To be fair they got it thanks to Final Fantasy Tactics mumbo jumbo, but having it directly without such roundabout nonsense is pretty nice.
I swear, Gil gives hands out Tier 2 like it were flyers.
I forgot about the scaling they get from Tactics. But yeah now it seems like they'll just solidly scale to multiversal even without it because Gil just loves giving everyone in the series that tier. One day Link will get multiversal just you wait

I dont even know what to expect from some people, also the crew thought of what redeeming quality is to this MU if to be done, if they honestly still wanna appeal to people cuz lol stomps were done before....
At this point the Wesker vs Kazuya fans are just blindly pushing for this matchup ignoring two better alternative matchups, them being Iori Yagami vs Kazuya Mishima and Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker.

FF7 Rebirth trailer in the state of play that just happened showed Gilgamesh showing up to challenge the party

I forgot about the scaling they get from Tactics. But yeah now it seems like they'll just solidly scale to multiversal even without it because Gil just loves giving everyone in the series that tier. One day Link will get multiversal just you wait
I'm still waiting to get my universal Link back.

Honestly if RWBY Volume 10 isn't greenlit then, at worst, they could just finish off the series through a canon novel or some shit like that...and given that there are a few RWBY novels that are canon to the series, I guess CRWBY could just finish off the story with some novels unless they go the crowd funding route.

Regardless given that Death Battle is capable of netting in views that go in the millions even with weaker quality episodes, is still culturally significant on YouTube and the internet, and they're given a pretty damn decent amount of sponsors per episode then I have no doubt that Death Battle can survive on their own for awhile. But my question to you all is this: What would you like for Death Battle to do if they're no longer under any guidelines or rules from Rooster Teeth?

In what ******* reality Wesker gets to light speed and why would Kazuya get the same argument as well
There's a shitty side game in RE called Dead Aim, that's canon to the main story, and in it there's a tyrant that fires lightning and also dodges an orbital laser iirc.

Since Wesker upscales almost the whole verse, he should scale in speed to that.

That being said, I'm pretty sure there's lightspeed feats for Tekken Mid Tiers if you give them similar leniency

Red vs Blue was already in the production of its final season, so it ends with Rosterteeth

RWBY, Death Battle, and probably Camp Camp (Though it did have an official finale despite there being plans for more seasons) will be bought out by some other companies. If Crunchyroll still does originals than I can see it being continued on there or maybe Amazon would be willing to put the whole series on Prime. Camp Camp could also probably go on Prime as well.

I can see Death Battle maybe being taken up with Game Theory, maybe. After all, the episodes are just theories after all. I doubt the episode would go on the main channel, I can see it staying on the original Death Battle channel, it just now being a subsidiary of Game Theory.

Nomad of Nowhere is dead though, that pisses me off.

Back