• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh Batman coming for the ninth time in Death Battle (if the fifth time is him instead of Azrael to fight against Moon Knight, the sixth time is him to fight against Inspector Gadget, the seventh is him to fight against Solid Snake, and the eighth is him to fight against Darth Vader)

Last edited:
Honestly if RWBY Volume 10 isn't greenlit then, at worst, they could just finish off the series through a canon novel or some shit like that...and given that there are a few RWBY novels that are canon to the series, I guess CRWBY could just finish off the story with some novels unless they go the crowd funding route.
I hope they pull a Samurai Jack and end the series with a video game.

There's a shitty side game in RE called Dead Aim, that's canon to the main story, and in it there's a tyrant that fires lightning and also dodges an orbital laser iirc.

Since Wesker upscales almost the whole verse, he should scale in speed to that.

That being said, I'm pretty sure there's lightspeed feats for Tekken Mid Tiers if you give them similar leniency
Gun Jack reacts to a satellite beam which is 7% light speed and Gun Jack isnt even a mid tier of the verse, Yoshimitsu reacts snd dodges actual light a high tier, Heihachi dodges fairly close Claudio light arrow casually, Lee and Victor in Tekken 8 story dodge point blank Kazuya laser that is 11% light speed

Not to mention multipliers which you already go into FTL territory at that point

I hope they pull a Samurai Jack and end the series with a video game.
Actually? That'd be pretty cool if they decided to end RWBY with an official video game considering that RWBY does have a few games which are considered secondary canon to the story (Grimm Eclipse is the period of time which passed between Volume 2 and 3, and Arrowfell takes place in that time period where Team RWBY and co acted as Huntsmen for Atlas during Volume 7.) But the only issue with that idea is that, well...RWBY games have a tendency to be either completely alright or mediocre which is crazy because, like it or not, the series' over the top action and chorography could lead to a really damn good games but it hasn't.

Though I've been thinking about this for quite some time and, frankly, I think RWBY could really fit with having a Dynasty Warriors esque game to end the series canonically. Like I think having a game where you slay dozens of Grimm at once with an assortment of characters both good and evil would be pretty enticing...it worked for Zelda with Hyrule Warriors so anything's possible.

"the potential also sucks. Kazuya is just too high in scale for Wesker and their fighting styles just do not match well at all. Kazuya is a physical power house and gets really high in scale while in his devil form. Meanwhile Wesker is a really grounded fighter who has a gun and can make zombies. I can't believe people when they say that this matchup has good potential when both of their kits just don't mesh well at all together. Just like Kazuya fight Iori who can actually match his scale and his good connections with and Wesker can fight Liquid Snake for a more grounded but wacky fight with their weird powers."

"the potential also sucks. Kazuya is just too high in scale for Wesker and their fighting styles just do not match well at all. Kazuya is a physical power house and gets really high in scale while in his devil form. Meanwhile Wesker is a really grounded fighter who has a gun and can make zombies. I can't believe people when they say that this matchup has good potential when both of their kits just don't mesh well at all together. Just like Kazuya fight Iori who can actually match his scale and his good connections with and Wesker can fight Liquid Snake for a more grounded but wacky fight with their weird powers."
Reddit people after the cast vote for Iori and Liquid as alternatives now, perhaps there is some hope for both to get other matches besides fighting each other instead

dg5eopq-263aca09-446b-419d-be2f-d84baef4d49f.png
iori_yagami__wip__by_michifreddy35_df1atei-fullview.jpg

Actually? That'd be pretty cool if they decided to end RWBY with an official video game considering that RWBY does have a few games which are considered secondary canon to the story (Grimm Eclipse is the period of time which passed between Volume 2 and 3, and Arrowfell takes place in that time period where Team RWBY and co acted as Huntsmen for Atlas during Volume 7.) But the only issue with that idea is that, well...RWBY games have a tendency to be either completely alright or mediocre which is crazy because, like it or not, the series' over the top action and chorography could lead to a really damn good games but it hasn't.

Though I've been thinking about this for quite some time and, frankly, I think RWBY could really fit with having a Dynasty Warriors esque game to end the series canonically. Like I think having a game where you slay dozens of Grimm at once with an assortment of characters both good and evil would be pretty enticing...it worked for Zelda with Hyrule Warriors so anything's possible.
You remind me: Mobile Suit Gundam, Fist of the North Star, One Piece, Berserk, Troy, Fire Emblem... also have their versions of Dynasty Warriors game.
All licensed by Koei

Reddit people after the cast vote for Iori and Liquid as alternatives now, perhaps there is some hope for both to get other matches besides fighting each other instead
For the better

Last edited:
Should Majin Buu or Kirby get a runback?
No tbh
Buu didn't really do much outside a buff
Kirby I could get but none of his options do anything for me
Youtube debaters never change, especially street fighter fanboys

"Jin has no feats to beat Ryu, cry", "Devil Jin feat is non canon", "Death Battle cast is no research, doesnt mean anything", "Ryu scales above E. Honda feat at 150 trillion tons of TNT"

Imagine the hypocrisy and cope lmao
It do be funny

Youtube debaters never change, especially street fighter fanboys

"Jin has no feats to beat Ryu, cry", "Devil Jin feat is non canon", "Death Battle cast is no research, doesnt mean anything", "Ryu scales above E. Honda feat at 150 trillion tons of TNT"

Imagine the hypocrisy and cope lmao

Ryu to Jin when he’s only given canon feats

Back