• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be fair, technically you can argue for Bowser that he resists Metal Virus due to funny RPG status immunity item, Bowser also copying enemies via magic bubbles and Bowser's minions being immune to mind control due to their unyielding loyalty.

But the numbers game is still in Eggman's favor since he can summon thousands of troops at once, Bowser never has summoned that much. Ant-man had ants being a big numbers advantage vs Atom, so its kinda like that here too. Bowser never has had range as big as "destroying multiple stars at once" either.
Bowser could maybe resist (you can argue resistance bypassing on both ends) but most of his troops certainly can’t, meaning Eggman’s going to convert his entire forces to his side in one fell swoop with the Virus. Assuming the metal virus doesn’t work, he has a planetary range mind control beam

Bowser could maybe resist (you can argue resistance bypassing on both ends) but most of his troops certainly can’t, meaning Eggman’s going to convert his entire forces to his side in one fell swoop with the Virus. Assuming the metal virus doesn’t work, he has a planetary range mind control beam
Yeah, I do mean specifically only Bowser can be immune to Metal Virus, everyone else is vulnerable to it.

On mind control, maybe if you say Planet wide mind control is enough to bypass resistance to it, but even Ultraguy said in his Bowser blogs that thanks to Bowser's Minions side-game, Bowser's troops are unaffected by mind control by the end of the game. So I'll be fair and consider mind control not to be a big factor for Eggman.

I know what I said.
ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 43

It's over
Rooster Teeth is the result of being a company where the employees and some of the subsidiaries are pretty cool, but you're stuck with asshole bosses who **** over said company with the shit they say and do which bog down the quality of their media and create one of the most toxic work environments out there if all the ex employee testimonies are to go by anything.

I think I said once awhile ago in the past, but regardless of RT media like Red vs Blue's more recent seasons and RWBY and their failed projects...I think it sucks that people just doing their jobs to the best of their ability are going to lose said jobs and be tainted with the knowledge that RT was just a terrible place to be at. All I can say is that I hope Death Battle can continue on independently from RT and that the people who will lose their jobs can find better places to work for.

Last edited:
TRILLIONS!?

What the fresh hell. Even if Toga doesn't scale to higher tier My Hero Academia, what the **** is anyone going to do when Toga's whole squad roles up?

Back