• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dgreqce-4996ca0a-b7fe-4d46-8ab8-1daa5ae04298.png
dgrk89h-04e01f0c-3e14-4c5c-9e91-402f82ba98c2.jpg
alone_in_heaven___gojo_vs_dio_by_kaijuconvoy_dgrmg1k-pre.jpg
dgrf284-db3e9529-30bb-4f7c-92da-b340d444afc9.png

Kratos vs Dante is definitely among the best mu for both
It's also the MU where I think both are so comparable to one another that it can go either way for both I am still of the firm belief that Kratos shit stomps Asura, no cap, for reasons I expressed weeks ago. Plus Dante and Kratos are both near universally liked characters so I don't think many would be salty if one or the other end up winning.

Though out of curiosity, how would they handle Kratos' absolutely large arsenal? Focus on the most notable weapons or limit it to the Greek Saga given that's where most of his iconic weapons originate from?

It's also the MU where I think both are so comparable to one another that it can go either way for both I am still of the firm belief that Kratos shit stomps Asura, no cap, for reasons I expressed weeks ago. Plus Dante and Kratos are both near universally liked characters so I don't think many would be salty if one or the other end up winning.

Though out of curiosity, how would they handle Kratos' absolutely large arsenal? Focus on the most notable weapons or limit it to the Greek Saga given that's where most of his iconic weapons originate from?
I think they mentioned they would composite his Greek and Norse stuff probably for research

Animation wise depends on what version they would focus on but likely Norse stuff with the blade of Olympus

I'm going to go to church and pray hard enough to manifest an Asura W.... either that or I wait for a Death Battle curse moment
I like the optimism from you my friend, but if by Death Battle curse you mean more Asura content then it's not going to happen most likely. Not only did Asura's Wrath receive, at the time, pretty mediocre reviews but it also only sold 180,000 copies from what I understand and it was marked with controversey when the true ending of the game was locked behind DLC.

Given all that and add on top of the fact that Asura's Wrath hasn't been rereleased outside of the 360 and PS3, not counting its inclusion of backwards compatibility with the Xbox One and beyond, then I don't see why the Death Battle curse would magically result in Capcom making a sequel to a game which underperformed very hard sadly

I like the optimism from you my friend, but if by Death Battle curse you mean more Asura content then it's not going to happen most likely. Not only did Asura's Wrath receive, at the time, pretty mediocre reviews but it also only sold 180,000 copies from what I understand and it was marked with controversey when the true ending of the game was locked behind DLC.
Well the only reason the true ending was locked behind dlc was because it was meant to be saved for a sequel, but low sales squandered that idea, so touche
Given all that and add on top of the fact that Asura's Wrath hasn't been rereleased outside of the 360 and PS3, not counting its inclusion of backwards compatibility with the Xbox One and beyond, then I don't see why the Death Battle curse would magically result in Capcom making a sequel to a game which underperformed very hard sadly
It will happen, trust me, I saw it in a dream

Well the only reason the true ending was locked behind dlc was because it was meant to be saved for a sequel, but low sales squandered that idea, so touche
Marvel vs capcom infinite also had characters like black panther DLC planned, then they just released him as normal due to issues it presented early on, like Chun Li horrible face
It will happen, trust me, I saw it in a dream
Darkstalkers, Dino Crisis and so many other IPs from them also were promised new attempts and look at how that turned out today:
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Marvel vs capcom infinite also had characters like black panther DLC planned, then they just released him as normal due to issues it presented early on, like Chun Li horrible face
There's a big difference between a simple character, and then a whole new chapter that's the pinnacle of the game's writing
Darkstalkers, Dino Crisis and so many other IPs from them also were promised new attempts and look at how that turned out today:
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
Asura is the exception, trust the process

Asura mainly because he's painfully due for a good animated fight
You know if there's one sodding thing I would like to see from a Kratos vs Asura episode is that, even if he loses, they put my boi Kratos at Universal at the very least. Like I'm not going to convince myself that everyone's on board with Multi Universal or Low Complex Multiversal Kratos (even though Yggdrasil scaling is pretty solid but I digress) but I sure as hell think there's enough shit in both the Greek Saga and Norse Saga to put the Ghost Of Sparta at Universal.

But I don't know where they're going to put Kratos and going by that latest DB Cast with Kratos and Sonic vs Goku, I have a pretty grim feeling that it'll be scaling which I will hate

You know if there's one sodding thing I would like to see from a Kratos vs Asura episode is that, even if he loses, they put my boi Kratos at Universal at the very least. Like I'm not going to convince myself that everyone's on board with Multi Universal or Low Complex Multiversal Kratos (even though Yggdrasil scaling is pretty solid but I digress) but I sure as hell think there's enough shit in both the Greek Saga and Norse Saga to put the Ghost Of Sparta at Universal.

But I don't know where they're going to put Kratos and going by that latest DB Cast with Kratos and Sonic vs Goku, I have a pretty grim feeling that it'll be scaling which I will hate
Honestly, both Kratos and Asura being universal in the match would leave a good taste in my mouth. I feel like most people who aren't in the hard-core aspects can get behind both.

Asura would be better against a character who isnt relying on lore mostly for his ratings even if overdue

Dante is another character going by lore giving ratings mostly, so its just another darksouls vs skyrim sort of episode which would be more acceptable as well compared to Asura who is more reliant on visuals

I still think the whole visual vs lore thing is, in God of War and pardon my vulgar language, a ******* ******** debate since 9/10 times it's meant to explain stuff that happens in the series and answers questions people may have about the story and the characters which preside in it but some are too picky about it so whatever they can believe whatever they wish

Well depending on the person you ask, Asura's second best MU is Atrocitus which would suck for Asura because Atrocitus has DB's DC scaling at his side to absolutely curb stomp Asura into the ground....though they both have backstories which have a lot of similarities to them so it'd be actually cool to see it in motion even if it inevitably ends in a DC win

You know from a power scaling and gameplay perspective, it's nice to see Tekken being superior to SF because I absolutely cannot stand Capcom's bullshit in regards to fighting against mods, adding anti piracy software to PC ports which make them run like complete ass (I remember when RE Village first came out with Denuvo DRM, and people with RTX 3090's struggled to get above 20+ FPS in certain areas due to that software), the sheer greed that prevails in games like Street Fighter 6 where it can cost 100 U.S. dollars to buy shit like all the TMNT content, and also comments from the Capcom president where he stated that video game prices now are "too low".

So **** Capcom, I hope Tekken completely curb stomps SF6 to the ground by being a better game without having the same level of BS surrounding SF and the company who makes them.
I mean it's on our fault that Capcom is fighting against the mods, if not because of naked Juri then we wouldn't have this issue
Also they did learn from TMNT price cost with SxF being free (which is funny because peoples did have a meltdown because Yor being "ugly" despite it's for Avatar creation so what did you expect?)

I don't mean to defend Capcom but i know where did they come from with this, so it's honestly a 50/50 situation
Tho for me, being antagonistict and complaint this much wouldn't lead to anything and wasting our time so let's just see how this will go

Also don't get your hope up for T8 either, since you know..... Harada being Harada

I mean it's on our fault that Capcom is fighting against the mods, if not because of naked Juri then we wouldn't have this issue
A dude organized a tourney and got caught in 4k he had chun li with nude mod on

Ironically Street Fighter is among the most watched for video game titles on adult sites
Also they did learn from TMNT price cost with SxF being free (which is funny because peoples did have a meltdown because Yor being "ugly" despite it's for Avatar creation so what did you expect?)
Somebody shown you can make her face more beautiful then the official trailer did, still a bummer its just avatar creation strictly thougj
Also don't get your hope up for T8 either, since you know..... Harada being Harada
So far T8 is promising in comparison as of now, till any mess ups in the long run, they cooked with the game

A dude organized a tourney and got caught in 4k he had chun li with nude mod on

Ironically Street Fighter is among the most watched for video game titles on adult sites
Oh i thought it was Juri, thanks for the correction
Somebody shown you can make her face more beautiful then the official trailer did, still a bummer its just avatar creation strictly thougj
Exactly and you can even make her more beautiful by turn her into a buff woman
Yeah that's a bummer but expected, maybe they are not sure to release an guest chars that aren't from Capcom fighting games yet
So far T8 is promising in comparison as of now, till any mess ups in the long run, they cooked with the game
Yeah but i just want to say that to not being overly optimistic

I'm pretty sure it was actually Chun Li that got a naked mod, but I digress. Fighting against modders as a whole, as in the people who make mods that add more content or costumes to Capcom's games and sometimes make something entirely new from it, by adding in crappy DRM that's consistently made their PC ports run like ass (with even some reporting that some of the DRMs having malicious software which can infect your computer) because of one idiot isn't going to help them win brownie points....if anything, it'll just inspire piracy if it means modders can mod without getting screwed over
Did they learn from this? According to this Twitter user, getting the 3rd costume of every SF6 character together costs 99.98 US. dollars in total. So I don't think they fully "learned" shit from the TMNT price cost.

I don't mean to defend Capcom but i know where did they come from with this, so it's honestly a 50/50 situation
Tho for me, being antagonistict and complaint this much wouldn't lead to anything and wasting our time so let's just see how this will go
And for this part? Yeah, I think I shouldn't blame this on the developers of these games....but rather I'd rather blame it on the executives who likely push this shit into the games themselves, and then proving they suffer from severe cognitive dissonance like Capcom's CEO stating in an interview that video game prices are "too low". As if people in various countries aren't getting rocked by increasingly high inflation and will be okay with paying more then 60-70$ for games, that's a CEO who's clearly in touch with his audience.

I'm pretty sure it was actually Chun Li that got a naked mod, but I digress. Fighting against modders as a whole, as in the people who make mods that add more content or costumes to Capcom's games and sometimes make something entirely new from it, by adding in crappy DRM that's consistently made their PC ports run like ass (with even some reporting that some of the DRMs having malicious software which can infect your computer) because of one idiot isn't going to help them win brownie points....if anything, it'll just inspire piracy if it means modders can mod without getting screwed over
Yeah but again the burden of proof is with us, if not because of "caught in 4K" then we wouldn't have this situation, like heck Capcom was chill with the modding until that event
Also i recall they did pull out the DRM due of it's dangerous flaws
Did they learn from this? According to this Twitter user, getting the 3rd costume of every SF6 character together costs 99.98 US. dollars in total. So I don't think they fully "learned" shit from the TMNT price cost.
I can excuse this that it's for the rosters themselves rather than the Avatar which i can give it a pass, i can see why it's too high in price for sure
And for this part? Yeah, I think I shouldn't blame this on the developers of these games....but rather I'd rather blame it on the executives who likely push this shit into the games themselves, and then proving they suffer from severe cognitive dissonance like Capcom's CEO stating in an interview that video game prices are "too low". As if people in various countries aren't getting rocked by increasingly high inflation and will be okay with paying more then 60-70$ for games, that's a CEO who's clearly in touch with his audience.
I feel like blaming wouldn't lead us to anywhere either, but i sure hope that something will improve, but for now, let's just see and not being a mobile/keyboard warriors

@Kisaragi_Megumi Fair enough points I suppose, I just hope that people vote with their wallets by not paying for any of this and letting Capcom know that the consumers aren't going to tolerate that shit. But there is one point that I do want to politely disagree with:

Also i recall they did pull out the DRM due of it's dangerous flaws.
Just a couple days ago, Capcom released an update for Monster Hunters Rise that added in some form of DRM to it. What was the result? It broke Steam Deck compatibility because of how dog shit that DRM was. So, to me, I don't see how this is suppose to help them beat the modders if it'll only result in the games running like complete garbage on PC.

Chaquetrix vs Carnitrix, who do y'all think wins? This video says the Chaquetrix wins most times since those aliens it summons are intelligent while the aliens the Carnitrix turns into are savage and animalistic.
It also says that at their peak, Alien X vs Alien X, the Carnitrix would win due to having no inner personalities as restrictions

Back