• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaquetrix vs Carnitrix, who do y'all think wins? This video says the Chaquetrix wins most times since those aliens it summons are intelligent while the aliens the Carnitrix turns into are savage and animalistic.
It also says that at their peak, Alien X vs Alien X, the Carnitrix would win due to having no inner personalities as restrictions

That's that thing from those almost constant **** threads on /co/ right?

Chaquetrix vs Carnitrix, who do y'all think wins? This video says the Chaquetrix wins most times since those aliens it summons are intelligent while the aliens the Carnitrix turns into are savage and animalistic.
It also says that at their peak, Alien X vs Alien X, the Carnitrix would win due to having no inner personalities as restrictions

What's a Chaquetrix and carnitrix? Are they part of the Ben 10 franchise?

Elimination: Which Season 10 Combatant has the Best Backstory? Vote for Your Least Favourite

That's the second dog eliminated on this poll, personally I thought Remembrance of Courage Past was an amazing episode. Among the thirty-two characters that appeared in Death Battle in Season 10, who among them had the best backstory? Backstories can be comprised of either background lore or actually shown events. They can be in flashbacks or during the middle of a story when a character is introduced, either way their backstory makes up who they are and their motives, what pushes them to continue or explain why they do what they do the present day. We'll find out who has the best among the rest by voting off the weakest from the strongest.
Screen20Shot202024-01-1020at2010.png

Screen20Shot202024-01-1120at207.png

32. Frieza
31. Unicron
30. Scooby-Doo
29. Bill Cipher
28. Courage

@BlackDarkness679 Hey BD, since Death Battle has a tendency to use non canon and crossover scaling when it comes to the likes of Akuma and Ryu, how well do people like Kazuya and Jin benefit from similarly non canon and crossover scaling? You know since if people want to go that route to claim SF is stronger then Tekken, then surely you could argue the same for the later

@BlackDarkness679 Hey BD, since Death Battle has a tendency to use non canon and crossover scaling when it comes to the likes of Akuma and Ryu, how well do people like Kazuya and Jin benefit from similarly non canon and crossover scaling? You know since if people want to go that route to claim SF is stronger then Tekken, then surely you could argue the same for the later
Project x Zone 1 and 2 which if i heard right the Mishima trio mainly scale to cosmic levels

Xenosaga series i think has Kazuya send an e-mail to one of the main girls implying shared universe or some shit

Namco x Capcom, predecessor of PxZ 1 and 2, same cosmic levels i think

Smash Bros Ultimate, worth of note, official artwork depicts Kazuya hanging Ryu over a cliff by his gi, beaten up

Street Fighter x Tekken, worth of note, Jin ending states pandora box was no match for the devil gene, while Ryu ending, he gets overwhelmed and vanishes without a trace, also official cinematic trailer, Kazuya rests his foot on Ryu face, worse Nina folds Ryu there as well

Other stuff i remember, Kazuya fights Kenshiro in a Fotns mobile game, some of Tekken cast dukes it with KOF in a mobile game, Brawhalla has Nina, Devil Jin and Yoshimitsu in the game duking with the cast of that game

All i can remember from the top of my head atm

EDIT: Heihachi in Soul Calibur 2 as guest character, Devil Jin also in Soul Calibur 5, well just his "soul" as the game puts it

Former you can somewhat argue due to Yoshimitsu being likely same guy across both games from bio implications and little hints from both games to be canon to an extent, at face value though without thinking much Heihachi whoops Inferno ass, 4-A character

Last edited:
Kazuya solos Garou and its even more obvious now, except for Cosmic Fear Garou

Unless its a big ass video game verse like gow or dmc, or an over the top anime like dragon ball or bleach, Tekken stomps any other matches now, even low tiers got upgraded close to the big guns level in the story

Project x Zone 1 and 2 which if i heard right the Mishima trio mainly scale to cosmic levels

Xenosaga series i think has Kazuya send an e-mail to one of the main girls implying shared universe or some shit

Namco x Capcom, predecessor of PxZ 1 and 2, same cosmic levels i think

Smash Bros Ultimate, worth of note, official artwork depicts Kazuya hanging Ryu over a cliff by his gi, beaten up

Street Fighter x Tekken, worth of note, Jin ending states pandora box was no match for the devil gene, while Ryu ending, he gets overwhelmed and vanishes without a trace, also official cinematic trailer, Kazuya rests his foot on Ryu face, worse Nina folds Ryu there as well

Other stuff i remember, Kazuya fights Kenshiro in a Fotns mobile game, some of Tekken cast dukes it with KOF in a mobile game, Brawhalla has Nina, Devil Jin and Yoshimitsu in the game duking with the cast of that game

All i can remember from the top of my head atm

EDIT: Heihachi in Soul Calibur 2 as guest character, Devil Jin also in Soul Calibur 5, well just his "soul" as the game puts it

Former you can somewhat argue due to Yoshimitsu being likely same guy across both games from bio implications and little hints from both games to be canon to an extent, at face value though without thinking much Heihachi whoops Inferno ass, 4-A character
That version of Inferno is nowhere near 4-A going by our own profiles, he's like Multi-Continental at best.

That version of Inferno is nowhere near 4-A going by our own profiles, he's like Multi-Continental at best.
I thought Inferno was 4-A in here all aboard, but then again, the site cant make up their mind on some ratings

Soul Edge itself has a pocket dimension with constellations and planets akin in size to Jupiter, even so the Soul Calibur 3 final boss has a baseline 5-C feat, dunno why Inferno who is the peak of the verse would be merely High 6-A only

Eh both are Multi Continental while Kazuya is higher in that range but Garou faster and can ignore durability with fa Jin
Kazuya has dura neg too, he killed Heihachi with a ki coated punch which stopped his heart, a normal punch in same area didnt do shit for reference

Also telekinesis, besides that Kazuya KO'd Heihachi with it in older games just by glaring at him, Devil Jin shown they can also literally explode something or someone, done on a bike and in Tekken 8 performs as one of his moves on the opponent itself

Even so, they have forcefields and mid level regen, Kazuya can also stun you in place with Tekken 8

IIRC there were some big revisions and upgrades planned for Soul Caliber but they never happened and nobody else picked up where they left off.

Also both Kazuya and Garou are Ganondorf victims, Cosmic Garou even had a loss to him on the profile until the cowards removed it

Unless its a big ass video game verse like gow.
You know on the topic of Tekken crossovers, I forgot the time Heihachi was in the same game as Kratos in PlayStation All-Stars. And that Kratos was based off God of War 3 so, if you go the crossover scaling route, Heihachi would be anywhere from Universal to Low Complex Multiversal and Jin and Kazuya should scale higher in their Devil forms.

Mind you I'm not saying that's how strong they are, but the crossover scaling seems to net Tekken some pretty absurd power

Kazuya has dura neg too, he killed Heihachi with a ki coated punch which stopped his heart, a normal punch in same area didnt do shit for reference

Also telekinesis, besides that Kazuya KO'd Heihachi with it in older games just by glaring at him, Devil Jin shown they can also literally explode something or someone, done on a bike and in Tekken 8 performs as one of his moves on the opponent itself

Even so, they have forcefields and mid level regen, Kazuya can also stun you in place with Tekken 8
At least the very least it can be a fun animated fight

You know on the topic of Tekken crossovers, I forgot the time Heihachi was in the same game as Kratos in PlayStation All-Stars. And that Kratos was based off God of War 3 so, if you go the crossover scaling route, Heihachi would be anywhere from Universal to Low Complex Multiversal and Jin and Kazuya should scale higher in their Devil forms.
I forgot playstation all star had Heihachi in it, tbf its such a forgetable game

Worth of notice its Young Heihachi in that game, which is Heihachi weakest canonical version of the character
Mind you I'm not saying that's how strong they are, but the crossover scaling seems to net Tekken some pretty absurd power
Myeah, from what little they crossed over with, composite Tekken is bonkers

I thought Inferno was 4-A in here all aboard, but then again, the site cant make up their mind on some ratings

Soul Edge itself has a pocket dimension with constellations and planets akin in size to Jupiter, even so the Soul Calibur 3 final boss has a baseline 5-C feat, dunno why Inferno who is the peak of the verse would be merely High 6-A only
That's because Inferno in Soul Calibur 2 is the weakest version of himself due to missing a majority of Soul Edge's shards so he downscales from his Soul Calibur 3 self who fought Abyss with Siegfried and he doesn't surpass Abyss until Soul Calibur 4 where he's stated to be near full completion.

That's because Inferno in Soul Calibur 2 is the weakest version of himself due to missing a majority of Soul Edge's shards so he downscales from his Soul Calibur 3 self who fought Abyss with Siegfried and he doesn't surpass Abyss until Soul Calibur 4 where he's stated to be near full completion.
Didnt Soul Edge got at its weakest in Soul Calibur 3? Cuz Siegfried broke the blade iirc and Zasalamel (if i got name right) had to make a Nightmare manifestation without a host

Didnt Soul Edge got at its weakest in Soul Calibur 3? Cuz Siegfried broke the blade iirc and Zasalamel (if i got name right) had to make a Nightmare manifestation without a host
Pretty sure he spent that whole game collecting his shards to become whole again with the only missing piece being Soul Calibur which is why he's suddenly so damn powerful in Soul Calibur 4 and why Night Terror can be fought as a secret boss fight.

Look I get folks liking Wesker vs Kazuya

Not many care for his alts or gives a shit that it's a stomp because DB made stomps look good regardless

But

Back