• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dick Gumshoe VS Inspector Zenigata (Ace Attorney VS Lupin III)- Sam likes Lupin III (though he didn’t like it growing up), but doesn’t know much about Ace Attorney. Ben thinks it could be fun, and Chad says they seem like similar characters. Sam doubts that Ace Attorney characters have much in terms of feats, but Ben wouldn’t be surprised if they do. Ben suggests Lupin VS Detective Conan, which Chad and Sam like.
I misread that as Inspector Zenigata vs Inspector Gadget which now that I think of it could be a fun match.
Speed Racer VS Vert Wheeler (Speed Racer VS Hot Wheels Battle Force 5)- They’ve never heard of HWBF5. Sam says they did Death Race because they “want so badly to have this kind of shit”, so he's on board with the premise. Ben thinks Speed Racer would be super fun to have on DB.
If they were going to do a race match I'd personally prefer them use a wacky race character but that's just me.
Scott Pilgrim VS Seven (Scott Pilgrim VS Scissor Seven)- They’ve never heard of Scissor Seven, but Erin Googles it and thinks it sounds interesting. Sam says they’ll look into it.
Scissor Seven is a great series so It could be really fun, honestly a match with Wu Liuqi would be fun (I'm not translating his name, that's just weird)
Sam says he and Liam both prefer Percy VS Zagreus (Ben also thinks that MU's fun).
L take, holy shit L take.
Arceus VS Aslan (Pokemon VS The Chronicles of Narnia)- Chad loves it. Sam says it makes sense, and he "doesn’t like it and also likes it”. Chad thinks it’d be funny to analyze Aslan. Sam dislikes Arceus, finding their introduction to be “when Pokemon jumped the shark in a lot of ways”. Ben finds Aslan weird, because he's canonically the Judeo-Christian God, but “when he fights, he’s just a lion”.
Actually he's supposed to be the Narnia version of Jesus... though I guess due to the trinity and all they are technically the same thing

From last time, wild Pokemons had Kilotons feat via Seismic Toss & Tekken had Gigatons via fodder Jack robots.

Its been a while so these might be outdated, esp. if they give Pokes mountain lvl feats, indeed making them close.

Ash Ketchum VS Yugi Muto (Pokemon VS Yu-Gi-Oh)- “If it’s Pikachu VS Blue Eyes White Dragon, I don’t know how it goes”. Chad and Sam both say it’s fun and would be really cool.
They brought up blue eyes........
They are bringing up Blue Eyes White Dragon... in a Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto matchup... Should they talk about Dark Magician, Dark Magical Girl, Slifer the Sky Dragon, the hordes of Kuriboh race which did a lot of weird hax, and Exodia The Forbidden One aka The One who wins any opponent by existing?

I do not feel so good about Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto.

I'm not overtly familiar with Tekken's power hiearchy so do you mind explaining how strong high tiers tend to be in the series? Given the, from what I remember, Multi Continential for top tiers scaling they have then I presume King at least scales vastly beyond High 7-C
If you are to properly scale all things considered, multi continental to small planet level for a High tier in Tekken

Top tiers which i pointed who they are would be at this point Planet level, God tiers x10 the previously mentioned power

Last edited:
Not even Death Battle wank on Street Fighter saves them anymore from fat Ls at this point

Devil Jin ending has him literally laser the Earth, scorching it up

Let alone Kazuya and Jin made a huge shockwave of their fist clashing, wider then Earth, while in space

And reminder, the series had for almost 2 decades lore for Multi Continental and Planet level statements existing, Tekken 8 just solidifies any downplay and doubt on that now

You cant make this shit up lol

Last edited:
Don't think the Shockwave stuff is actually that impressive, ignoring that the shockwaves don't even do much damage to the small chunk of land Jin and Kazuya fight on I don't think they even extend beyond the planet, the perspective makes it really difficult to say they go that far.

Now the Devil Jin ending on the other hand, that's the good shit. From what I saw it didn't look like he scorched the entire planet but what he did scorch is absolutely getting insane results, ain't no way that would get anything lower than High 6-B or 6-A, and it makes the "destroy the world statement" seem much more likely to have been done in a single shot instead of those characters simply strolling around and nuking everything they see so a solid High 6-A rating seems the way to go

What were the main reasons for SF to be above Tekken again?

I know in terms of AP you could potentially get SF up there (Well, not really anymore with that Jin ending in Tekken 8) but they're so blanetly behind in speed that it wouldn't even matter if they were comparable or superior in strength since they'd never land a hit on the Tekken top tiers.

Unironically SF fans only defense on facebook groups and youtube comments
You know from a power scaling and gameplay perspective, it's nice to see Tekken being superior to SF because I absolutely cannot stand Capcom's bullshit in regards to fighting against mods, adding anti piracy software to PC ports which make them run like complete ass (I remember when RE Village first came out with Denuvo DRM, and people with RTX 3090's struggled to get above 20+ FPS in certain areas due to that software), the sheer greed that prevails in games like Street Fighter 6 where it can cost 100 U.S. dollars to buy shit like all the TMNT content, and also comments from the Capcom president where he stated that video game prices now are "too low".

So **** Capcom, I hope Tekken completely curb stomps SF6 to the ground by being a better game without having the same level of BS surrounding SF and the company who makes them.

Haggar super from Final Fight Revenge piledriving through Earth (non canon and contradictory to FF series)

Honda and Hakan taking down a meteor in SF5 Honda ending (non canon ending, far beyond of Ryu and Bison base forms usual levels)

Shin Akuma destroying a meteor in Capcom Fighting Evolution (crossover game with Darkstalkers and Red Earth series, his own ending)

According to Death Battle and fanboys from Facebook and Youtube

So **** Capcom, I hope Tekken completely curb stomps SF6 to the ground by being a better game without having the same level of BS surrounding SF and the company who makes them.
Capcom was always greedy with money, its not a new thing, but they still did amazing games starting 2017 iirc till the present (with few exceptions being bad)

SF6 also was worthy of praise and successful, 2 million sales in less then a month, although the collabs focus too much on the character creation and world tour strictly, especially the price, its a good ass game still, but greedyness ruins it in the long run

Tom bros.....
Not like this
GEn7eKpWMAEjeTM
Tom got possessed by Epstein, it's sad to see the goat go down like this.

To clarify, SF being above Tekken in DB was due to Ryu vs Jin using Akuma's island feat in the ep, 400 Megatons beating 3.7-100 Megatons they had for Jin with Kazuya surviving laser blast & kick starting a volcano, which they said was generous. Akuma meteor wasnt given numbers then.

Funny how back then Jack Meteor feat was nono but they used it later for Heihachi. Also Akuma got the Teraton calc in his reappearance, which iirc DB Team also still thinks Ryu beats Jin, at least few years back.

Tbh with the ****** up canon usage in DBs nowadays, SF5 Meteor feat usage probably isnt that out of ordinary anymore.

Capcom was always greedy with money, its not a new thing, but they still did amazing games starting 2017 iirc till the present (with few exceptions being bad)

SF6 also was worthy of praise and successful, 2 million sales in less then a month, although the collabs focus too much on the character creation and world tour strictly, especially the price, its a good ass game still, but greedyness ruins it in the long run
I don't deny the quality of their games, the new RE games and the remakes of 2, 3, and 4 are absolutely damn great games, but I will absolutely call out their bullshit when it serves to harm or put down the customer. Again things like their war against modders, adding anti piracy software to both older and newer games which end up making them run worse (or even in some cases? Having malicious software which could **** over one's PC's), microtransactions from collabs which can cost hundreds to buy everything from it, and out of touch executives exclaiming that game prices are too low when there's all this inflation going on and people are struggling to meet their ends.

So I can completely separate the art from the artist, but the artist just ends up being a bunch of assholes who want to make things ******* for their customers and the industry.

What were the main reasons for SF to be above Tekken again?

I know in terms of AP you could potentially get SF up there (Well, not really anymore with that Jin ending in Tekken 8) but they're so blanetly behind in speed that it wouldn't even matter if they were comparable or superior in strength since they'd never land a hit on the Tekken top tiers.
What BD mentioned

Anyways yeah good luck arguing SF beating JIn and or Kazuya at this point

Also for those who dont care of spoilers and are curious to see flashy stuff, Jin vs Kazuya has story exclusive supers in their epic showdown, still though, spoilers obviously so you got the heads up

Angel Jin:

True Devil Kazuya:

Anyways yeah good luck arguing SF beating JIn and or Kazuya at this point
Good luck trying to sell Wesker vs Kazuya at this point, you cant pull a Omniman vs Homelander at all and casuals better realize now how horrible of a MU it is, especially those who still told Swan "it doesnt matter its a stomp"

Good luck trying to sell Wesker vs Kazuya at this point, you cant pull a Omniman vs Homelander at all and casuals better realize now how horrible of a MU it is, especially those who still told Swan "it doesnt matter its a stomp"
I am promoting Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami and Albert Wesker vs Liquid Snake since day 1.

Also for those who dont care of spoilers and are curious to see flashy stuff, Jin vs Kazuya has story exclusive supers in their epic showdown, still though, spoilers obviously so you got the heads up

Angel Jin:

True Devil Kazuya:

To clarify, SF being above Tekken in DB was due to Ryu vs Jin using Akuma's island feat in the ep, 400 Megatons beating 3.7-100 Megatons they had for Jin with Kazuya surviving laser blast & kick starting a volcano, which they said was generous. Akuma meteor wasnt given numbers then.

Funny how back then Jack Meteor feat was nono but they used it later for Heihachi. Also Akuma got the Teraton calc in his reappearance, which iirc DB Team also still thinks Ryu beats Jin, at least few years back.

Tbh with the ****** up canon usage in DBs nowadays, SF5 Meteor feat usage probably isnt that out of ordinary anymore.
So... Nothingness Ryu vs Angel Jin rat2go

Tom got possessed by Epstein, it's sad to see the goat go down like this.
1. Reminds me a few Dutch sentences taught by Liam Swan.

2. One more reason to root for Wile E Coyote IG?

Oh Aaron Caruthers is already dishing out one unteased matchup.

Nah not Chihiro Rokuhira vs Frieren this time until around early March

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be meant in a bad way.
Not sure what other way "D is very stupid" meant to be. We're talking about someone who is a highly logical and critical thinking individual, proficient in deductive reasoning in the verse, knowledgeable in both scientific and supernatural stuffs and has outsmarted nobles, who themselves are stated to have a higher level intellect than any human can possibly have.

Not sure what other way "D is very stupid" meant to be. We're talking about someone who is a highly logical and critical thinking individual, proficient in deductive reasoning in the verse, knowledgeable in both scientific and supernatural stuffs and has outsmarted nobles, who themselves are stated to have a higher level intellect than any human can possibly have.
They weren't talking about the character, but the series. When you say something is stupid, it can be meant in an indearing way. You're just taking it too seriously and literally.

I am promoting Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami and Albert Wesker vs Liquid Snake since day 1.
You do, but not others, at this point the DB crew has to rethink on the idea of ever considering to feed Wesker to Kazuya
So... Nothingness Ryu vs Angel Jin rat2go
First of all, spoiler for Jin buddy

Second of all, Mu no Ken/Power of Nothingness Ryu still was shown weaker then Base Akuma, he aint beating even Base Jin for the matter

They are bringing up Blue Eyes White Dragon... in a Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto matchup... Should they talk about Dark Magician, Dark Magical Girl, Slifer the Sky Dragon, the hordes of Kuriboh race which did a lot of weird hax, and Exodia The Forbidden One aka The One who wins any opponent by existing?

I do not feel so good about Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto.
The Blue-Eyes White Dragon is pretty much the Charizard of Yugioh.

You do, but not others, at this point the DB crew has to rethink on the idea of ever considering to feed Wesker to Kazuya

First of all, spoiler for Jin buddy

Second of all, Mu no Ken/Power of Nothingness Ryu still was shown weaker then Base Akuma, he aint beating even Base Jin for the matter
It still annoys me that Ryu just isn't allowed to have nice things. Like, whenever he gets stronger there's always a "but", be it a new character kicks his caboose, Akuma shows him up as usual, or his power has this or that drawback.

Not complaining about him not beating Jin, though, I've known Jin was screwed over since the DB itself =P

Very interpretation heavy, and each series has separate scales unless you let them cross scale. Duel Monsters and GX are anywhere from 2C to 5D, 5Ds can probably scale to the previous shows. Zexal is 5D on its own and maybe higher with Duel Monsters Cosmology taken into account. I believe Arc V is multi or multi+ without scaling, and I don't know anything about Vrains.

I've also heard that the Duel Links game confirms that Manga Duel Monsters and Anime Duel Monsters both exist as parallel timelines or universes or some weird shit.

There's also the "GX's 12 dimensions are actually spacial dimensions" argument, but I think Yugioh caps at 1C. Then again, card lore is also canon and i don't know anything about the lore of the monsters themselves.
Have heard that the metaplots of the cards can get pretty crazy. We have creator gods and what not. IIRC the World Legacy story even has a creator of reality and stuff (have to finish this Master Duel campaign someday >_>;)

Curious, how does YGO reach 1-C?

Its been a while since I last talked about it, but I still havent seen SF fans being upset at them having worst W/L ratio in DB. No SF fans here I guess?

You're taking it too literally.

"D is very stupid" as in stupidly overpowered, at least in a vs debating context. It's meant to be indearing.

EDIT* Ninja'd. Well played, @AnAverageUsername

Back