• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the-hulk-vs-godzilla-marvel-comics-vs-godzilla-v0-nwxdah0cgt4c1.jpg

Hulk VS Godzilla

Crazy Dave VS Crash Royale King (Plants vs. Zombies VS Clash Royale)- Sam gets why someone would want it, but doesn’t think it has enough depth to make a 20-minute episode. After some discussion of Rule 34 involving these characters (don’t ask me why), Liam points out that DB thumbnails are like R34, in the sense that “if a character exists, they’re in a Death Battle TN”.
How did this devolve into talk about R34???
Lion VS Tiger- Sam believes, based on the wording of the comment, that they want them to get an actual lion and tiger to fight each other and film it, which he obviously isn’t cool with. Liam thinks the tiger wins. John agrees, saying tigers are better fighters than male lions, but says it might be closer if they use a female lion. Sam believes that, regardless of who wins, it’d be a Pyrrhic victory, something that he wants to do more of in DB.
Nemesis is in shambles, he was saying something something about how Death Battle matchups about IRL animals are immoral because he's a vegan or something, but here they are talking about it.

On my computer I put "open image in a new tab" and then upload the gif in the image section of the forum
I'm on PC myself and I got no idea how to find the image section of the forum despite being here since 2020. Mind telling me where I can find it?

Yeah I got the situational awareness of a old man with late stage Alzheimer's, so excuse me if I sound really dumb to you right now

I'm on PC myself and I got no idea how to find the image section of the forum despite being here since 2020. Mind telling me where I can find it?
I'm probably using "section" wrong, it's to the right of the smiley face

Yeah I got the situational awareness of a old man with late stage Alzheimer's, so excuse me if I sound really dumb to you right now
No problem 👍

I'm probably using "section" wrong, it's to the right of the smiley face
Ah....I couldn't upload gifs because the media I tried linking from wasn't "embedded" or supported or whatever bullshit that Xeroform spews out. But I figured out how to upload so thanks a lot!

But anyways. Yeah Hulk can dance alright, but Godzilla's just on a whole other level of amazing...Hulk's too outclassed.

THATS WHY HES SUPERMAN! THATS WHY HE IS THE GREATEST SUPERHERO!

Ah....I couldn't upload gifs because the media I tried linking from wasn't "embedded" or supported or whatever bullshit that Xeroform spews out. But I figured out how to upload so thanks a lot!

But anyways. Yeah Hulk can dance alright, but Godzilla's just on a whole other level of amazing...Hulk's too outclassed.

Waiting for Godzilla to be added to Fortnite

I have never read such peak in my life. I am in literal tears. 11/10 storytelling.

This is unironically peak to be honest.

Like no joke or attempting to be ironic here, if anyone were fit to stand up and lay the final killing blow on the Scarlet King it would be the symbol of hope, compassion, and indomitable will himself. Considering that this is the same Superman who stood defiant with hope against the cosmic nihilistic vampire Mandrakk, the embodiment of evil, and as the universe was seemingly at its end....I think he would be a worthy candidate of stopping the Scarlet King

Waiting for Godzilla to be added to Fortnite
The day that Godzilla ends up being added to Fortnite is the same day I start looking at cleaning bleach with the same level of delicacy as fine wine, I had developed already stage four brain cancer from seeing Kratos being added to Fortnite....seeing the big G doing the default dance or the orange dance would cause it to accelerate into stage 8 and bring an end to the misery and agony that is known as "life", freeing me from the pain and cringe it brings

Last edited:
How did this devolve into talk about R34???
It is more about analogies: just like how a p*rn art work would eventually spawn from a popular fictional character (per Internet rule 34), a character would be requested into Death Battle if they are popular enough.

Nemesis is in shambles, he was saying something something about how Death Battle matchups about IRL animals are immoral because he's a vegan or something, but here they are talking about it.
I respect personal diet choices, but real life animals sometimes do fight one another to the death - like fictional characters. If one is not a fan of life taking at all, maybe one should just refrain from watching Death Battle - or just fiction with fights and kills.

If one just do not like eating meat, then what's even the complaint?

Last edited:
Realistically, RL Animal fights might be bit too boring to make for a really great episode? So I dunno.

Poor Nemesis has somewhat ruined his reputation it seems too.

Realistically, RL Animal fights might be bit too boring to make for a really great episode? So I dunno.

Poor Nemesis has somewhat ruined his reputation it seems too.
How many fights with grounded characters do we have in Death Battle?

(Well in shorter episodes like in Season 1~3 these fights may actually be more plausible)

MV5BMTAwMzg5OTEwODJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgzOTU4MDMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I was thinking of these guys
I only remembered the "aquateen" part of the name lol

Think again:
1f7bbdcbbe226b9664bfd1c7e305182d.gif

Nothing specific, multiple different opinions over year or two. He was the one who started a sort of ******** campaign on FriezaMegatron so when that happened people bullied him a bit. He had some other opinions that made people annoyed hence why he gets more hate, like how he really hates RL Animal DB ideas which was brought up.
I don't blame nem however I do blame the fanbase for being braindead sheep that has to constantly regurgitate whatever ytber opinion

Nothing specific, multiple different opinions over year or two. He was the one who started a sort of ******** campaign on FriezaMegatron so when that happened people bullied him a bit. He had some other opinions that made people annoyed hence why he gets more hate, like how he really hates RL Animal DB ideas which was brought up.
I don't blame nem however I do blame the fanbase for being braindead sheep that has to constantly regurgitate whatever ytber opinion
Yup just peeps being unable to take differing opinions online and a content creator in a famous/infamous community getting targeted, a story as old as social media tbh.

Mortal Kombat Match-Ups:

Liu Kang vs Jago
Mileena vs Juri
Kitana vs Kasumi
Kano vs Bryan Fury
Kung Lao vs Caesar Zeppeli
Li Mei vs Chun-Li
Skarlet vs A.K.I
Nood Saibot vs Reaper
Erron Black vs Cole Cassidy
Kurtis Stryker vs Chris Redfield
Kuai Liang vs Zuko
Scorpion vs Wolf
Nightwolf vs Thunder
D'vorah vs Q-Bee
Nitara vs Mira
Jacqui Briggs vs Pharah

Asking:
My desktop computer is really old and really slow - and I consider buying a new one.
If I plan to be moving house (or even migrating to another country) in say three years, would it be advisable I consider buying a laptop?
Like... A laptop has a poorer performance-price ratio than a desktop, is harder to buy parts to self-build one, and is harder to buy parts to upgrade, but is much easier to pack and go on a move or migration.

@Emirp sumitpo i know this is a stupid idea, but here’s an idea I had pop in my head:
as a transformers fan, what’s your thoughts on Primus vs Yggdrasil?(Transformers vs Digimon)
Not bad.
Just... Technically Arceus (Pokémon) is a better match against Yggdrasil (Digimon) if it were not for the something something massive AP gap (and Volo and Giratina vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater does exactly the same job)

Back