• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asking:
My desktop computer is really old and really slow - and I consider buying a new one.
If I plan to be moving house (or even migrating to another country) in say three years, would it be advisable I consider buying a laptop?
Like... A laptop has a poorer performance-price ratio than a desktop, is harder to buy parts to self-build one, and is harder to buy parts to upgrade, but is much easier to pack and go on a move or migration.

@Emirp sumitpo i know this is a stupid idea, but here’s an idea I had pop in my head:
as a transformers fan, what’s your thoughts on Primus vs Yggdrasil?(Transformers vs Digimon)
Not bad.
Just... Technically Arceus (Pokémon) is a better match against Yggdrasil (Digimon) if it were not for the something something massive AP gap (and Volo and Giratina vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater does exactly the same job)
Bump

Reaper vs Noob Saibot
Noob has soul manipulation, so he does have a way of killing Reaper. But does Reaper have a way of killing Noob
Iirc outside of his regen and nature as a revenant there's nothing preventing Noob from getting killed via traditional means.
So... One plus point for getting Reaper vs Noob Saibot I guess.

Oh what software(s) do people use in making a short like this quality

story_mode___persona_5_royal_by_wtfbooomsh_dgny6qh-fullview.jpg

Not bad.
Just... Technically Arceus (Pokémon) is a better match against Yggdrasil (Digimon) if it were not for the something something massive AP gap (and Volo and Giratina vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater does exactly the same job)
Explain to me how it’s better?

Can I just say that, looking back on Season 10, I've come to really appreciate the more controversial episodes? I mean episodes like Raven vs Phoenix, Vader vs Obito and Cipher vs Discord, where it's debatable(?) but the upset is still surprising. Previous seasons have the occasional standouts (Trunks vs Silver, Adam vs Apocalypse and Witch vs Zatanna last yeas), but those were one's I was prepared for either combatant to win. Meanwhile Raven, Obito and Bill pulling the win took me completely by surprise.

While initially put off by this, I do love how my uncertainty of this year's winners kept me invested. As soon as Obito and Raven won their fight I knew all bets were off. Anyone could pull the upset. Season 10 has made me more engaged with Death Battle than I have been in a long time, probably the best product they've ever put out.

Can I just say that, looking back on Season 10, I've come to really appreciate the more controversial episodes? I mean episodes like Raven vs Phoenix, Vader vs Obito and Cipher vs Discord, where it's debatable(?) but the upset is still surprising. Previous seasons have the occasional standouts (Trunks vs Silver, Adam vs Apocalypse and Witch vs Zatanna last yeas), but those were one's I was prepared for either combatant to win. Meanwhile Raven, Obito and Bill pulling the win took me completely by surprise.

While initially put off by this, I do love how my uncertainty of this year's winners kept me invested. As soon as Obito and Raven won their fight I knew all bets were off. Anyone could pull the upset. Season 10 has made me more engaged with Death Battle than I have been in a long time, probably the best product they've ever put out.
Also all the animators cooked
Everyone cooked tbh

I voted against Chosen Undead, why someone else is putting The Doctor out?

Also all the animators cooked
Everyone cooked tbh
Really.

So sad some decent 3D animators do not have their contracts renewed so we need to wait for fewer 3D episodes until they got hired back.

So mental.

Explain to me how it’s better?
Long story short:
Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) is the matchup of white-themed creator gods in a monster breeding RPG.
Both tried to wipe out the human world at some point and are convinced one way or another to pull off the plan.

Now I would like to hear: how are the close connections and contrasts of Primus vs King Drasil going.

Okay there is one thing Primus vs King Drasil is arguably better than Arceus vs King Drasil: closer power gap (?)

Last edited:
Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,558,031 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023

Gogeta VS Vegito (Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,590,906 views Premiered Dec 22, 2022

The Honoured One is approaching The Fraudulent One.

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,574,731 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023

Gogeta VS Vegito (Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,592,343 views Premiered Dec 22, 2022

Closer.
This does encourage the production staff to reap when crops are ripe, to strike when the iron is hot.
If money does not do so, I do not know what does.

I voted against Chosen Undead, why someone else is putting The Doctor out?

Really.

So sad some decent 3D animators do not have their contracts renewed so we need to wait for fewer 3D episodes until they got hired back.

So mental.

Long story short:
Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) is the matchup of white-themed creator gods in a monster breeding RPG.
Both tried to wipe out the human world at some point and are convinced one way or another to pull off the plan.

Now I would like to hear: how are the close connections and contrasts of Primus vs King Drasil going.

Okay there is one thing Primus vs King Drasil is arguably better than Arceus vs King Drasil: closer power gap (?)
creator deities of a race of inorganic life forms that have the ability to transform and a group of thirteen guardians meant to defend the world that they live in
So basically about the same amount of connections as Arceus

Back