• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably the strongest ones, considering Beyonder's semi-recent buff.
Oh yeah, the whole Defenders thing where he managed to "escape" the power of TOAA and entered some sort of Buddhahood state where he went beyond the House of Ideas and beyond the entirety of Marvel Comics. So he and Lucifer should be pretty equal power wise, so once again it comes down to another dick measuring contest on who's infinity is higher then the other

Oh yeah, the whole Defenders thing where he managed to "escape" the power of TOAA and entered some sort of Buddhahood state where he went beyond the House of Ideas and beyond the entirety of Marvel Comics. So he and Lucifer should be pretty equal power wise, so once again it comes down to another dick measuring contest on who's infinity is higher then the other
or basically who's ability counters whos and the mindset for both characters

If DB were to run out of their wanted ideas, would they go as low to make this?
Rosemary_vs_Frey_deathbattle_20230209003304.png
We need profiles for both.

Just finished watching Galactus VS Unicron and man what a fight. Both Pre Analysis were perfect and what a God Tier Fight. Only problem i got is more of a nitpick but i kind of wished the Post Analysis was longer. Didn't feel as well detailed as other Post Analysis this season to me, especially when this is the Season Finale. Regardless, it's still pretty good. 9/10 to maybe 10/10. Would need to rewatch it some more to decide on my final score.

or basically who's ability counters whos and the mindset for both characters
Lucifer would take that later part hands down in a fight with the Beyonder. Lucifer's whole shtick is using deception, experience, charisma, and overall intelligence to overcome opponents that are comparable to him and even when he's in his powerless state (like the time he took down two beings trying to replace Yahweh with wits and intelligence alone). I can't say for sure how he is these days, but the Beyonder was kind of a naive fool during the Secret Wars comic so I think the DB team could argue that Lucifer's sheer intelligence and wit would let him get one up on Beyonder if they're treated as comparable

G1uRS6f.png

This is subject to change, but these are my immediate thoughts on this season. To me, there really wasn't that bad of an episode this season. Arguable some of these could be in C tier, but nothing is hitting D, even with the episodes that feel wrong. This is the strongest Death Battle season.

Oh, and Galactus vs Unicron is damn good. I have no complaints, I can't imagine the budget they were working with and the pressure they were under to live up to the hype. Galactus and Unicron's banter was top notch, the constant shit-talking riddled with existential dread really helped give the fight some scope after the universe-destruction we saw in Goku vs Superman 3.

Of my top 3, I'm only going to explain Chosenborn, because the others should speak for themselves. The analysis for the characters and Fireborn are what elevate this episode. These two iconic video game warriors battling it out, fate of humanity at stake, with a choir of Death Battle fans serenating the scene, what's not to love.

Someone just pointed out on another forum, that one of the images for the season 11 preview, was literally just UI Goku from the Superman fight, but sideways, lol. Goku might be getting another runback faster than anticipated, lol. He might not be in the 0-3 loser club forever. Soon, he'll join Batman in the 1-3 club, instead. :ROFLMAO:

NGL, Unicron jobbing to Galactus does not give me any hope that a Non-Marvel & DC character will beat a Marvel/DC herald. You'd probably need to pull an obscure character no one really cares about to stand a chance against capeshit. Like, something extremely extremely obscure.

Their best bet is putting a haxless capeshit character against a character with bullshit immortality rather than someone with high stats (Capeshit will always have better stats somehow)

When fighting capeshit, always bet on capeshit.

NGL, Unicron jobbing to Galactus does not give me any hope that a Non-Marvel & DC character will beat a Marvel/DC herald. You'd probably need to pull an obscure character no one really cares about to stand a chance against capeshit. Like, something extremely extremely obscure.

Their best bet is putting a haxless capeshit character against a character with bullshit immortality rather than someone with high stats (Capeshit will always have better stats somehow)

Accelerator and Nahobino

Except for that one time Broly beat Hulk, before DB went insane on full cosmology scaling.

Makes sense, I mean even on this wiki the strong Marvel Heralds are High 1-B to High 1-A.

How many ACTUALLY popular characters do you think reach that level lol

SCP-682.webp
I still believe in the Reptile.

Accelerator and Nahobino
I fear that Magneto will just control the iron inside of Accelerator and kill him from the inside.
I don't know Nahobino.
Except for that one time Broly beat Hulk, before DB went insane on full cosmology scaling.
They took their crazy pills now. Now Broly wouldn't even scratch Hulk.
Makes sense, I mean even on this wiki the strong Marvel Heralds are High 1-B to High 1-A.

How many ACTUALLY popular characters do you think reach that level lol
Not many I know of. Though y'all have DC at levels that are way lower than what Death Battle puts them as.

Back