• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"
XbmxANaq_130722092520lola.jpeg

Okay I'm going to ask a honest question here. Is it just me or did this fight feel....disappointing in terms of the scope?

Now don't misinterpret me, I thought Galactus vs Unicron was a really solid finale and I thought it was a pretty solid banger where they utilized a whole variety of their talents and made a point to include their abstract natures. But for entities who are in the multiverse ranges of power it was honestly a big let down that the destruction and cosmic levels of power at display here were Universal at the most, and I think it's even more disappointing because this fight was apparently in production since Season 7 yet it felt less impactful then something like Goku vs Superman 3 or even shit like Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks when it came to destruction at hand. Now I'm not going to knock back the team behind this fight, it's clear they put a lot of effort into it and I'm also understanding of the fact they can only do so much with the budget they were given, I just feel like it could've been so much more in terms of what actually happened you know?

So overall, Galactus vs Unicron is easily in the top 5 best DBs of this season but I don't think it's as good as Goku vs Superman 3 was honestly. But this is all just my opinion so you can agree to disagree with me.

Okay I'm going to ask a honest question here. Is it just me or did this fight feel....disappointing in terms of the scope?

Now don't misinterpret me, I thought Galactus vs Unicron was a really solid finale and I thought it was a pretty solid banger where they utilized a whole variety of their talents and made a point to include their abstract natures. But for entities who are in the multiverse ranges of power it was honestly a big let down that the destruction and cosmic levels of power at display here were Universal at the most, and I think it's even more disappointing because this fight was apparently since Season 7 yet it felt less impactful then something like Goku vs Superman 3 or even shit like Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks when it came to destruction at hand. Now I'm not going to knock back the team behind this fight, it's clear they put a lot of effort into it and I'm also understanding of the fact they can only do so much with the budget they were given, I just feel like it could've been so much more in terms of what actually happened you know?

So overall, Galactus vs Unicron is easily in the top 5 best DBs of this season but I don't think it's as good as Goku vs Superman 3 was honestly. But this is all just my opinion so you can agree to disagree with me.
Yeah I agree, also GvS3 also had the benefit of being the redemption of he who shall not be named.

Now don't misinterpret me, I thought Galactus vs Unicron was a really solid finale and I thought it was a pretty solid banger where they utilized a whole variety of their talents and made a point to include their abstract natures. But for entities who are in the multiverse ranges of power it was honestly a big let down that the destruction and cosmic levels of power at display here were Universal at the most, and I think it's even more disappointing because this fight was apparently in production since Season 7 yet it felt less impactful then something like Goku vs Superman 3 or even shit like Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks when it came to destruction at hand. Now I'm not going to knock back the team behind this fight, it's clear they put a lot of effort into it and I'm also understanding of the fact they can only do so much with the budget they were given, I just feel like it could've been so much more in terms of what actually happened you know?

I 100% agree with you

Maybe Castlevania Death vs Black Flash?
2o1osp7krif91.jpg
Not going to lie, if I didn't know that Death's appearance here is from Harmony of Dissonance, it looks Death is either wearing his night time pajamas or is trying to impersonate Santa Claus...which actually would be pretty fun to imagine.

Also Black Flash totally needs to close his mouth shut, the mofo looks like he's going to swallow a baby whole with such big ass jaws

My Top 10 (After thinking a little more and actually looking through the episodes):

1. Goku VS Superman (10/10)
2. Bill Cipher VS Discord (9.5/10)
3. Cole Macgrath VS Alex Mercer (9/10)
4. Galactus VS Unicron (8.75/10)
5. Frieza VS Megatron (8.5/10)
6. Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (8.25/10)
7. Scooby-Doo VS Courage (8.15/10)
8. Gojo VS Makima (8/10)
9. Darth Vader VS Obito (7.5/10)
10. Phoenix VS Raven (7.25/10)

Overall, extremely consistent season. The second half is quite possibly the best second half of any season yet with how high quality every episode was. Since Bill Cipher VS Discord, there has not been a episode I'd say is less than 8/10, lol.

Tell me what you think of my ranking. What you would change.

Kamen Rider and Mortal Kombat within Earth-616

image.png
There are several earths in this graph that aren't real earths in Marvel. Maybe they're teasers for future fights?

Like the rider earth for example, earth 71 is not a real AU in marvel. So it's probably a teaser for Kamen Rider appearing in the next season of Death Battle.

Earth 194 is not a Mortal Kombat AU, it's another thing in Marvel canon.

What I am saying is that Death Battle is hinting towards a Kamen Rider and Mortal Kombat matchup next season.

My Top 10 (After thinking a little more and actually looking through the episodes):

1. Goku VS Superman (10/10)
2. Bill Cipher VS Discord (9.5/10)
3. Cole Macgrath VS Alex Mercer (9/10)
4. Galactus VS Unicron (8.75/10)
5. Frieza VS Megatron (8.5/10)
6. Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (8.25/10)
7. Scooby-Doo VS Courage (8.15/10)
8. Gojo VS Makima (8/10)
9. Darth Vader VS Obito (7.5/10)
10. Phoenix VS Raven (7.25/10)

Overall, extremely consistent season. The second half is quite possibly the best second half of any season yet with how high quality every episode was. Since Bill Cipher VS Discord, there has not been a episode I'd say is less than 8/10, lol.

Tell me what you think of my ranking. What you would change.
I'd put Darth Vader vs Obito higher but overall I can understand your opinions.

Liam wants to do Lucifer VS Beyonder apparently
Wouldn't this just be another capeshit MU? Lucifer is ecently popular outside the debating scene with multiple comic runs, a massively popular TV show, and some other media I'm probably missing here, but the Beyonder is a literal "who?" to most casuals who aren't in the debating scene, having an appearance in the 90's Spider-Man, and being a character in that Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur show that I've never seen anyone talk about on my Youtube feed.

That, as pointed out, and it's just another who's infinity is higher then the other's infinity match so if Lucifer vs Beyonder ever happened then it'd just be a hard pass from me

Yeah, it’s in no way a bad episode but it being put off for so long might’ve hurt it in the long run. The underwhelming length and track didn’t help matters.

Back