• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey @Tipper17 you're usually pretty insightful when it comes to how a MU or a franchise in Death Battle will do view wise, how do you feel a Death Battle with a Resident Evil character like a Leon Kennedy come back or new characters like Chris Redfield or Wesker would do view wise in your opinion? With successes like Resident Evil 8, and the Resident Evil 4 Remake, I personally feel like it could net Death Battle millions of views pretty easily and it makes it odd that Death Battle hasn't tried capitalizing RE's resurgence in popularity and success over the last couple years.

Hey @Tipper17 you're usually pretty insightful when it comes to how a MU or a franchise in Death Battle will do view wise, how do you feel a Death Battle with a Resident Evil character like a Leon Kennedy come back or new characters like Chris Redfield or Wesker would do view wise in your opinion? With successes like Resident Evil 8, and the Resident Evil 4 Remake, I personally feel like it could net Death Battle millions of views pretty easily and it makes it odd that Death Battle hasn't tried capitalizing RE's resurgence in popularity and success over the last couple years.
Leon doesn't have any good mu frank was frankly his best and it happened in s5

Idk what's suggested for Chris these days outside striker from MK

Wesker vs Kazuya is both characters most popular and given Tekken 8 is coming out next season and Wesker is highly popular of a villain in RE it could happen

Also it could do well

Leon doesn't have any good mu frank was frankly his best and it happened in s5

Idk what's suggested for Chris these days outside striker from MK

Wesker vs Kazuya is both characters most popular and given Tekken 8 is coming out next season and Wesker is highly popular of a villain in RE it could happen

Also it could do well
Fair points, and I agree. It's just I recently watched Leon vs Frank, which is still halfway decent by today's standards, and I'm kind of surprised DB hasn't used any other RE character since then even when now a days RE is more popular then it ever has been. As for Chris, I've heard some people try to argue for a Chris vs Solid Snake MU but Snake already had a great episode with Sam and I doubt DB can top that.

Also it's kind of sad that Kazuya is considered one of Wesker's best MUs considering it's another example of a "coughing baby vs hydrogen bomb" MU...like forget Wesker's shit with the Uroboros Virus, he's not going to be able to tag or harm Kazuya before he's reduced to mere atoms

I don't know Nahobino.
Nahobino-Kami-1.jpg

Another smt protag

Waiting for a Marvel vs DC full cosmology scaling character showdown now.

I think it's cowardly to say DC = Marvel Cosmology. BREAK. IT. DOWN and see which is bigger, whether by one realm or one more set of multiverses, 1 layer deeper universes, 1 larger infinity etc.

dew it
Both of them are already past the point of multiverses and infinities at the highest level. They're both beyond every extension of space-time by like the halfway point into their cosmology, and then even go further beyond that into like conceptual/existential superiorities and abstracts. Shit that contains everything in imagination and creation and whatnot. Etc.

At that point it's completely just up to semantics and your personal interpretation of the material to decide which is stronger NGL.

I don't blame them for equalizing it.

I hope Kazuya doesnt get a easy W like Shadow did with Ryuko
If you were to downplay Kazuya, where could you place him in power and in speed if he were to hypothetically fight Wesker? You seem to know a lot about Tekken, so I was curious to hear where you can be put a lowballed Kazuya and if even that still shit stomps Wesker

If you were to downplay Kazuya, where could you place him in power and in speed if he were to hypothetically fight Wesker? You seem to know a lot about Tekken, so I was curious to hear where you can be put a lowballed Kazuya and if even that still shit stomps Wesker
If you look at what they gave Jin back in season 5 with Ryu, thats an example of typical lowball to the verse

The recent Tekken trailer literally had Kazuya shot his laser in space in mere seconds while parting a cloud lol and his fight with Jin seems to be some impress shit

Wesker been dead for a decade
I mean....Death Battle could open Pandora's Box and go down this route for Wesker to make things more "fair".

Though to be fair if Death Battle even did dare to do that, I think it's fair to expect for DB to lose a shit ton of their credibility for using crossover scaling that isn't canon to the main series

The recent Tekken trailer literally had Kazuya shot his laser in space in mere seconds while parting a cloud lol and his fight with Jin seems to be some impress shit

Wesker been dead for a decade
Lesser then 1 second and he destroyed several sattelites that feel like a meteor shower

Plus the official story trailer which has his true devil form, which really looks like a devil may cry demon more then ever now

Lesser then 1 second and he destroyed several sattelites that feel like a meteor shower

Plus the official story trailer which has his true devil form, which really looks like a devil may cry demon more then ever now
Yeah which makes feel like I just don't Wesker nailing what I want with a Kazuya episode
Like its fine in the sense of seeing Kazuya over the course of the fight pushing Wesker shit in ala Omnilander but I rather a fight where Kazuya would need to try

Yeah which makes feel like I just don't Wesker nailing what I want with a Kazuya episode
Like its fine in the sense of seeing Kazuya over the course of the fight pushing Wesker shit in ala Omnilander but I rather a fight where Kazuya would need to try
I said it before, Kazuya vs Wesker is basically the Gohan vs Invincible of video game MUs, even nerfed tf out Kazuya simply destroys

Heck if i wanna use eve lower stuff then city level, Kazuya walks out of a helicopter crash laughing, eats Jin super move and tells him to bring his devil, gets pilled under cars crashed with telekinesis and blasted by a charged laser, dragged up across a building, then dragged down through a building till it falls apart, all that is chapter 1 in human form and was unfazed

I said it before, Kazuya vs Wesker is basically the Gohan vs Invincible of video game MUs, even nerfed tf out Kazuya simply destroys

Heck if i wanna use eve lower stuff then city level, Kazuya walks out of a helicopter crash laughing, eats Jin super move and tells him to bring his devil, gets pilled under cars crashed with telekinesis and blasted by a charged laser, dragged up across a building, then dragged down through a building till it falls apart, all that is chapter 1 in human form and was unfazed
I just want to ask if it's fine to ask, but would Kazuya have any trouble with Wesker's Disease hax? His profile says that coming into contact with his tentacles will result in the victim being infected with the Uroboros Virus, unless Kazuya resists infections and or he's already too quick to be infected with the virus

I just want to ask if it's fine to ask, but would Kazuya have any trouble with Wesker's Disease hax? His profile says that coming into contact with his tentacles will result in the victim being infected with the Uroboros Virus, unless Kazuya resists infections and or he's already too quick to be infected with the virus
Pretty sure regeneration powerful enough to heal even most of your head being destroyed handles that

Also relativistic speeds, reaction and combat and for projectiles is gg

At best, this would be a tie where Kazuya one-shots Wesker but immediately dies due to the disease

I think there were too many cosmic levels this season.

I'm not a fan of the whole thing where characters essentially do the same feats, but character A's universe is a decalion times larger than character B's because that's what they said in some forgotten old comic book.
There was no intrigue for me. The Marvel and DC cosmology has existed for over 70 years. Thousands of authors have contributed to this.

You'd have to be a real mad Chinese novelist to outdo these verses in power.
Collective writing and fan fiction can do pal...

My rating for season 10

1. Bill Cipher vs Discord 11/10
2. Scooby Doo vs Courage 10/10
3. Galacticron + Goku vs Superman 9.5/10
4. Rick vs the Doctor 9/10
5. Freiza vs megatron + Gojo vs Makima 9/10
6. Stitch vs Rocket + MMH vs SS + Killua vs Misaka 8/10
7. Chosen undead vs Dragonborn + Guts vs Dimitri (I have no attachments to either episode's sorry) 8/10
8. Atom vs Antman 8/10
9. Raven vs Pheonix 8/10
How the worst episode is 8/10.

Has anyone found out these images yet, one is macho man vs kool aid man

two notes of Will Of The Drill plays
We knew it.

Saves Lucifer SMT for Lucemon so that’s cool
Yeah.
Also a Digimon comeback is overdue.
I do not mind Marie vs Yggdrasil or Volo and Giratina vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater tho.

... a Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie is to be screened in 2024. Do we expect a matchup on this?

You may remember my interval bring up about Zoom vs Homura Akemi but this is technically the best timing (and Death Battle is so afraid of bringing up two "new" franchises for the case of Kurumi Tokisaki vs Homura Akemi as they witness Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka).

Last edited:
Back