• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Fool likely means either Ren or maybe Adachi. The World could go to any of the protags minus P3. Not sure who Death would represent
Yu is most associated with the World Arcana due to Izanagi-No-Okami always being of the World. Satanael was the Fool, while Messiah was of Judgement (and Thanatos of Death).

Eh, didn't seem like so? Plus you can't really divide infinity
The black box says he scales to instant Multi+ destruction and a 17D spatial dimension, so I imagine that was just their way of making it less complex to casuals.

“It took Unicron a long time to do it, while Galactus almost did it by accident just as a side effect!” Is an easier case to someone who’s not super familiar compared to “whole Unicron only scales to a multiverse with 17 spatial dimensions, Galactus is at least an infinite amount with even further layers on top!”

Also fun fact Unicron is now the strongest non-Marvel/DC character on the show lol

The Fool likely means either Ren or maybe Adachi. The World could go to any of the protags minus P3. Not sure who Death would represent
Nah, those tarot cards can only mean one thing.

BINDING OF ISAAC SWEEP BABY! SEASON 11 ONLY ISAAC MATCHUPS! ISAAC VS SUPERMAN! ISAAC VS GALACTUS! ISAAC VS YOUR DAD! YES, YOU READING THIS, ISAAC IS GOING TO ******* KILL YOUR FATHER!
Isaac1.0.png

The black box says he scales to instant Multi+ destruction and a 17D spatial dimension, so I imagine that was just their way of making it less complex to casuals.

“It took Unicron a long time to do it, while Galactus almost did it by accident just as a side effect!” Is an easier case to someone who’s not super familiar compared to “whole Unicron only scales to a multiverse with 17 spatial dimensions, Galactus is at least an infinite amount with even further layers on top!”

Also fun fact Unicron is now the strongest non-Marvel/DC character on the show lol
Galactus higher of this?

Tbh Galactus Vs Unicron felt like the natural successor to Thanos vs Darkseid in terms of scope, the themes and even the cosmic collateral damage.

It's a good way of showing how far the animation, production and more has come.
Pretty sure The Doctor has him beat in that regard and with high-end interpretations Rick could probably give Unicron a decent challenge.

Tbh Galactus Vs Unicron felt like the natural successor to Thanos vs Darkseid in terms of scope, the themes and even the cosmic collateral damage.

It's a good way of showing how far the animation, production and more has come.

Pretty sure The Doctor has him beat in that regard and with high-end interpretations Rick could probably give Unicron a decent challenge.
I’m pretty sure Doctor and Unicron both have Infinite Dimensional args so at best they’d even out, but with how DB rated them in blogs and the episodes the Doctor was 5-11D while Unicron was 17D

I’m pretty sure Doctor and Unicron both have Infinite Dimensional args so at best they’d even out, but with how DB rated them in blogs and the episodes the Doctor was 5-11D while Unicron was 17D
I see, where do you personally scale them? I have The Doctor at 1-A and Unicorn at 1-B possibly High 1-B (even tho I severely dislike tier 1).

I see, where do you personally scale them? I have The Doctor at 1-A and Unicorn at 1-B possibly High 1-B (even tho I severely dislike tier 1).
The arguments I’ve been told for both that are infinite dimensional SEEM fine, but I haven’t picked them apart well. I can’t comment on outer stuff, Unicron’s outer args seemed very generous and I’m not familiar with the Doctor’s, so I generally think 11D for Doctor and 17D for Unicron is the safer low ends and infinite d is the best end.

The arguments I’ve been told for both that are infinite dimensional SEEM fine, but I haven’t picked them apart well. I can’t comment on outer stuff, Unicron’s outer args seemed very generous and I’m not familiar with the Doctor’s, so I generally think 11D for Doctor and 17D for Unicron is the safer low ends and infinite d is the best end.
Fair enough, if you go back a few pages you'll see the debate between @Oliver_de_jesus and @Greenshifter that convinced me of at least 1-A Doctor. There's a future revision for Doctor Who here, that'll either make the verse outer or downgrade it to High 11-D iirc (tho I do not know the details).

I think a better way for the death to happen is to have Unicron and Galactus have one final clash where they both try to absorb the other, with Galactus eventually overpower the former. That would make it more exciting than Galactus just showing up and vore gg

Back