• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We are not dealing with mere high complex multiversal weapons on either side I'm afraid. That said the Daleks do have a huge range advantage. Though if they get blitzed by a conceptual black hole it doesn't really matter that much.
It wouldn't even work, the daleks use Blackholes as batteries, the very concept of this was created by the Time Lords when they made the eye of harmony and had to build Amaranth and the stellar manipulator to stop it from eating Gallifrey because of Gravity works, Skaro have it own Stellar manipulator and Amaranth
This doesn’t seem like much of an authoritative statement to me. Assuming that Doctor Who does in fact have a Type IV multiverse, do you think it could reach extraversal by accounting for the infinite stack of stories? Or merely infinite dimensional transcendences above baseline 1-A? It should be noted that transcending a type IV multiverse is considered outerversal by CSAP standards.
Honestly, I have seen that it can reach 1-A+ as a mid-end
Uhuh, I'd ask for more details but Ik it'd just confuse me more.

I see. In Ben 10 the timestream is basically infinitesimally long since their seconds are much faster than our own, hence Acausality type 2.
I'm sure that Acasuality type 2 doesn't work that way, also Timestream are infinite normally.

power-cosmic-v0-a7x1p6qc1gy91.jpg

None really I don't watch for the analysis for the most part
might as well ask

do you guys like the editing in these new episodes? all the effects and such? im not a big fan and i think its a waste since most people just skip to the fight or only watch the analysis segment once

Honestly, Kyle vs Simon at this point, the MU's just not as fun as it used to be for me and Simon vs Ryoma is so much better in every single way (Shame that it won't happen...)
It literally got unpopular because it was a spite match because “Muh DC L against a non marvel”, but this time it was a herald L instead of a street tier. But then people slowly realized the way they scale DC characters mean Kyle beats Simon and now it’s not as popular lol.

might as well ask

do you guys like the editing in these new episodes? all the effects and such? im not a big fan and i think its a waste since most people just skip to the fight or only watch the analysis segment once
I guess it's fine I don't really care all too much

Might as well add, do more matches with new animes, especially from isekai with tons of worthy characters to choose from

Give another shot to light novels when they got something going, like new anime, do more popular characters from mainstream stuff like opm and jojo

Pegasus Seiya, so he either takes a fourth L(I'm kidding, lol), or causes an earthquake in the vs community by beating him, when for years and years, he took nothing but Ls if he was ever pit against him. Let's be honest, with the way they would scale Goku, just with Super alone, given his third matchup with Supes, he actually has a solid chance of winning, unironically.

might as well ask

some people like it, I have seen this mostly with gojo vs makima for example.

It's definitely not a waste when there are people who like it, but people's priority always tend to be on the fight or result, but the analysis is useful when people tend to re-watch the fights.

Most of Marvel vs DC MUs with a few exceptions. There's also Denji vs Yuji, mostly because I've seen neither of their series.
I don’t really care for Denji vs Yuji cause I don’t think it brings anything super cool as a matchup for Denji, and we already had Gojo vs Makima. I’d rather have Denji vs Kafka from Kaiju No 8 personally.

Back