• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah idk how I feel about it, but there is a certain inexplicable feeling of inevitability about it for some reason. Hoping to get proved wrong :sneaky:

eIcXedr.jpg
I imagine it’s probably too popular a match to pass on, but they’ve surprised us before like with Deku in S9 so we’ll have to see

Look I'm being honest IDC for Goku vs Sonic
Its the most boring MU next to Saitama as mu for Goku for a DB and Superman frankly did everything in terms of cosmic scale, interactions, and what not
There's nothing sonic brings in that just doesn't get me to go IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Goku vs Sonic is one of those matchups where, depending on how you scale Heroes and Archie, can lead to either Goku or Sonic shit stomping one another...and it's essentially just Goku vs Superman all over again where Goku takes another L because DB scales Archie above Heroes with Super Sonic being even stronger then Super Silver. Add onto the fact that they will use characters at their peak, meaning Hyper Sonic, then it's such a meh MU that ends with Goku getting crushed.

Also I know this is totally irrelevant to y'all, but I just wanted to inform anyone who's interested that I earned my GED after 3 years of being out of high school and procrastinating hard as hell from laziness. So I'm in a pretty damn good mood today, hope the rest of you guys are able to have a good day as well.

Gogito 2.0 no thank u

Composite Ryu
Cool in theory not trusting in execution

💤 And we did literally everything one would want with Popeye and Superman 3
Nothing interesting
Also overdone at this point

Archie Sonic
Doesn't need to come back and be a repeat of trunks vs silver
.Game Sonic
No
Pegasus Seiya
Solid
Sailor Moon
Bitch has better options
Naruto
.Ichigo
Get the **** out
Optimus Prime
.Mario
Ya not cooking shit

I don’t really care for Denji vs Yuji cause I don’t think it brings anything super cool as a matchup for Denji, and we already had Gojo vs Makima. I’d rather have Denji vs Kafka from Kaiju No 8 personally.
And for fox sake do not have Kafka (Kaiju No 8) vs Kafka (Honkai: Star Rail)

I do not mind Denji vs Yuji
Esp when they have different movements from Gojo vs Makima to make the dynamic different

Oh that is good
I like Neron vs Mephisto too
Neron?
As- yeah

Preview for Galactus

Last edited:
Nirvana Mori is an omnipresent, higher dimensional, incorporeal, abstract that manipulates Fate, is immortal and also has every hax in his verse EoS. DBS Goku is cooked.

Xeno Goku has to be the next Goku, no one wants to see mainline or CC again smh.

vs King Mickey preferably imo. I know X will get the popularity vote though.

Look I'm being honest IDC for Goku vs Sonic
Its the most boring MU next to Saitama as mu for Goku for a DB and Superman frankly did everything in terms of cosmic scale, interactions, and what not
There's nothing sonic brings in that just doesn't get me to go IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
What about just anime/manga Goku vs just game Sonic?

Nirvana Mori is an omnipresent, higher dimensional, incorporeal, abstract that manipulates Fate, is immortal and also has every hax in his verse EoS. DBS Goku is cooked.

Xeno Goku has to be the next Goku, no one wants to see mainline or CC again smh.

vs King Mickey preferably imo. I know X will get the popularity vote though.
Well given CC Goku > Xeno Goku...

Okay.

Well I just look into another direction. Again.

So canon DBS is Low Multiversal plus MFTL and DBH is Multi+ with 1 dimensional tiering added the crack of time plus immeasurable speed? 😭
They seem to buy infinite speed as a highball for Cell saga characters on account of Cooler intercepting Goku while he was inside the teleportation zone, which is beyond time. They also think you can reasonably scale Goku Black saga characters to immeasurable via scaling to Infinite Zamasu. About that second one, I'm not sure if the logic is that Zamasu has immeasurable speed for fusing with the fabric of space-time and therefore physically spreading across past/present/future, or Goku was confident in being able to take on Zamasu, which means he'd scale in speed to his temporal omnipresence.

Either way, the most common of death battle wanks wins.

Would love to see Saitama or Garou next season ngl

RDT-20231211-2349353402274498905116353.png

They seem to buy infinite speed as a highball for Cell saga characters on account of Cooler intercepting Goku while he was inside the teleportation zone, which is beyond time. They also think you can reasonably scale Goku Black saga characters to immeasurable via scaling to Infinite Zamasu. About that second one, I'm not sure if the logic is that Zamasu has immeasurable speed for fusing with the fabric of space-time and therefore physically spreading across past/present/future, or Goku was confident in being able to take on Zamasu, which means he'd scale in speed to his temporal omnipresence.

Either way, the most common of death battle wanks wins.
Idk why they mentioned that sus ass Zamasu feat when they could've mentioned any of the feats in Heroes for immeasurable lol. Infinite/Immeasurable Toeiverse seems legit on Death Battle though.

Yeah Goku vs Superman pretty much solidified that, using either Super or Heroes and or it being a cape MU, Dragon Ball characters stomp the vast majority of their popular MUs right now because of how utterly strong and fast they are in comparison to most of their opponents now unless they're some secretly OP as shit cosmic level character.

Though it does practically solidify Goku vs Mori Jin or Saint Seiya as being Goku's most fair MUs at the moment so that's pretty nice, if only just because it makes all the other suggested MUs garbage because Goku stomps the vast majority of them

This doesn’t seem like much of an authoritative statement to me. Assuming that Doctor Who does in fact have a Type IV multiverse, do you think it could reach extraversal by accounting for the infinite stack of stories? Or merely infinite dimensional transcendences above baseline 1-A? It should be noted that transcending a type IV multiverse is considered outerversal by CSAP standards.

Uhuh, I'd ask for more details but Ik it'd just confuse me more.

I see. In Ben 10 the timestream is basically infinitesimally long since their seconds are much faster than our own, hence Acausality type 2.
No way you’re actually gassing up Ben 10 cosmology above Doctor ******* Who.

might as well ask

do you guys like the editing in these new episodes? all the effects and such? im not a big fan and i think its a waste since most people just skip to the fight or only watch the analysis segment once
None really I don't watch for the analysis for the most part
Wait, people here actually skip the analyses? I thought it was a joke?
098.jpg

Back