• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you know that literally everyone had Acasuality type 2 during the dark times technically? The past and future did not exist, the Timelords forced all beings to obtain a past or future

Daleks and Timelords hit each other so hard with creatures that they didn't even have a past, present and future just exist in the Time War and both could use Time Travel on them.
Doctor Who looks cool as f#ck

I mean DW have multiverse type 4 proof
Can you show me? I already saw something that looked like it but not sure if it qualifies.
Do you know that literally everyone had Acasuality type 2 during the dark times technically? The past and future did not exist, the Timelords forced all beings to obtain a past or future
Oh wow, lemme guess, time travel killing still worked during the dark times?
both could use Time Travel on them.
Called it.
just exist in the Time War
Daleks at a medium level of their power
Pick one.

Can you show me? I already saw something that looked like it but not sure if it qualifies.
The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who claims that the Doctor Who is a Type IV multiverse. The example it uses is Arthur's universe from Battlefield.
  • In 2003, physicist Max Tegmark suggested that there might be four different types of multiverse. The first, a Level I Multiverse, is anywhere in our universe further than 46 billion light years from Earth. That distance is the furthest that we can see into the universe, so anything beyond it is effectively cut off from us. In Level II, our entire universe is just one of a number of distinct bubbles inside a greater whole – like E-Space and N-Space in Doctor Who. In Level III, there are universes for ‘every conceivable way that the world could be’ – universes branching out from each other as choices lead to different outcomes, such as Schrödinger’s dead and alive cats or the consequences of Donna’s choice to turn left or right in Turn Left (2008), which we’ll discuss more in Chapter 6. Lastly, in Level IV universes, even the laws of physics can be different and anything might happen. In Battlefield (1989), the Doctor says the Arthurian knights come from ‘another dimension’ and ‘sideways in time from another universe’ – one where magic seems to be real. That suggests the other Earth where King Arthur is real has its own laws of physics, different to our own. If all possibilities are played out somewhere, then there’s a universe where Doctor Who is real – all of it, even the bits that are contradictory or silly – and another universe where you are the Doctor, and another where you’re a Dalek. Perhaps there are even more than these four levels of universe. In 2011, physicist Brian Greene suggested nine different types. There might be many more. It’s ironic, isn’t it? Trying to understand the very smallest size of matter has led to fundamental questions about how the universe works at the very biggest scale.
ByAsura mentioned in the general DW thread that he is working on a crt that will be published on Wednesday
Oh wow, lemme guess, time travel killing still worked during the dark times?
yes, to a certain extent
Called it.
Pick one.
I'm talking about how the Time Travel works. It doesn't even have to be really Time War Daleks, some Daleks have achieved similar things, hell, Daleks have broken the Time War time lock several times (although it is mainly due to the Temporal shift, which although it is relatively easy to do, it's basically letting yourself fall without control)

Not sure who'd win that, at least not the Highbreed if you use the black hole shit.
It depends on if Dr. Who has a type 4 multiverse or not (and iirc there's a concept of space statement somewhere as well)
Daleks have multi+ to high complex weapons pretty causally iirc, highbreed are strong but haven't seen anything above the daleks

I feel like most people who put concepts at 1-A and Kid Goku breaking the 4th wall at 1-A probably don't really understand what 1-A actually is.

They probably see the word "outer" in outerversal and then think: "Goku broke the panel, which is outside of the story, which means that's outerversal" or some dumb shit
That and/or they still subscribe to the really, really old standards of 1-A where platonic concepts and stuff like that got you that tier.

S10 viewcounts

1. Gojo VS Makima (2.9)
2. Freiza VS Megatron (2.55)
3. Vader VS Obito (2.53)
4. Goku VS Superman (2.4)
5. Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead (2.26)
6. Bill VS Discord (2.25)
7. Rick VS Doctor (2.22)
8. Scooby VS Courage (2.0)
9. Ant Man VS Atom (1.97)
10. Rocket VS Stitch (1.90)
11. Phoenix VS Raven (1.8)
12. Manhunter VS Surfer (1.7)
13. Guts VS Dimitri (1.59)
14. Cole VS Alex (1.54)
15. Killua VS Misaka (1.2)

The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who claims that the Doctor Who is a Type IV multiverse. The example it uses is Arthur's universe from Battlefield.
This doesn’t seem like much of an authoritative statement to me. Assuming that Doctor Who does in fact have a Type IV multiverse, do you think it could reach extraversal by accounting for the infinite stack of stories? Or merely infinite dimensional transcendences above baseline 1-A? It should be noted that transcending a type IV multiverse is considered outerversal by CSAP standards.
yes, to a certain extent
Uhuh, I'd ask for more details but Ik it'd just confuse me more.
I'm talking about how the Time Travel works. It doesn't even have to be really Time War Daleks, some Daleks have achieved similar things
I see. In Ben 10 the timestream is basically infinitesimally long since their seconds are much faster than our own, hence Acausality type 2.

Daleks have multi+ to high complex weapons pretty causally iirc, highbreed are strong but haven't seen anything above the daleks
We are not dealing with mere high complex multiversal weapons on either side I'm afraid. That said the Daleks do have a huge range advantage. Though if they get blitzed by a conceptual black hole it doesn't really matter that much.

Ngl The Metal Lotus alone makes Excalibur VS Raiden better than Raiden vs Wolverine.

incredibles-incredibles2.gif

Back