• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if-sinestro-sinestro-corps-were-to-come-to-death-battle-who-v0-r1yud14d0lvb1.jpg

Thoughts?
hmmmm, I prefer the highbreed vs daleks as a mu more

Yeah, there’s an incalculable dimension in a comic and the knowledge of the concepts of space and dimensionality are used in spells, with some Crossover Villain seeing all of CN as fiction.

I plan to make a blog on why it’s canon, but short version is that Remote from Punch Time Explosion being defeated explains some Space Ghost lore, with Ghost Planet appearing in Crossover Nexus. With Crossover Nexus tying into a lot of stuff like CN city.

Uncle Grandpa already said his appearances in other CN shows are non-canon
He said that for SU and 1) it might be contradicted, 2) some argue it means non-canon to his show, which then doesn’t matter because at the end the CN characters appear in his show. 3) I’d need to watch it fully but couldn’t this be tied to the plot hole which Garnet fixed by punching it? 4) Uncle Grandpa isn’t really necessary to argue dual canon between SU and OK K.O.

He said that for SU and 1) it might be contradicted, 2) some argue it means non-canon to his show, which then doesn’t matter because at the end the CN characters appear in his show. 3) I’d need to watch it fully but couldn’t this be tied to the plot hole which Garnet fixed by punching it? 4) Uncle Grandpa isn’t really necessary to argue dual canon between SU and OK K.O.
1- I think the most I could do for you is to say that Steven improved the use of his powers thanks to Uncle Grandpa, but I think the series already has an explanation for that, in addition to Uncle Grandpa saying that the crossover is not canon, what is already an explicit quote of his canonicity
2- Appear as an easter egg or a crossover ≠ be canon
3- afaik no
4- I know

But then you're just referring to some random Joe who just knows how to read well
Yeah, I’m going “this knowledgeable guy has the same interpretation as me”. Which is somewhat useful in debates like this since canonicity is completely subjective.
I think people already used this argument to try to upgrade Ben 10´s cosmology
Yeah Ik, you need to argue all the comics are canon. Which I can. Speaking of, Super Secret Crisis War could be considered a special kind of Ben 10 comic where the PPG appear in. And the PPG crossover with literally everything lmao, just check crossover wiki.

Last edited:
if-sinestro-sinestro-corps-were-to-come-to-death-battle-who-v0-r1yud14d0lvb1.jpg

Thoughts?
could go anywhere, yet didn't the Sinestor Corp try to turn good during the late New 52-early rebirth stage?
Not sure who'd win that, at least not the Highbreed if you use the black hole shit.
It depends on if Dr. Who has a type 4 multiverse or not (and iirc there's a concept of space statement somewhere as well)
They are, although I doubt highbreed have anything really good to prevent Dalek from simply attacking them through time and copying all the good things of HB if we use the Daleks at a medium level of their power

I mean DW have multiverse type 4 proof
Acausality type 2 and superior speed (AFAIK), even without crossover shit.
Do you know that literally everyone had Acasuality type 2 during the dark times technically? The past and future did not exist, the Timelords forced all beings to obtain a past or future

Daleks and Timelords hit each other so hard with creatures that they didn't even have a past, present and future just exist in the Time War and both could use Time Travel on them.

Back